The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23033

    Penelope (something to think about)

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    Eh, I like dirty but not that kind of dirty. I wouldn't want to play risky. Pass for me.

    Though, I wonder if there are any other providers who would be okay with ass to mouth. I'm visiting home (Seattle / Portland) this weekend and would love to bbgreek and a2 m with cim.
    I'm fine with whatever people do in there personal lives with whoever. When it comes to seeing her or in this hobby think about this. People see her cause she down for whatever but those people see other girls too. So if people won't see her but thinking whatever she doing in the hobby ain't moving around in the hobby. The BB community got think with more than the little head LOL.

    If they see 5 people that see even 3 other people that see 20 other people, well you know what in saying.

    Again something to think about.

    Stay safe think safe bust in whoever LOL.

  2. #23032
    Quote Originally Posted by Misou  [View Original Post]
    IDK man. Was tempted then did a sumo search. Let's say a lot can happen in a year.
    Holy s* I just did a search as well she's pretty much been doing this since she's been 18.

  3. #23031

    Khajiitreasures on tna

    She advertises BBFS with papers. Has anyone seen her?

    She looks like she may be a small bbw. No pictures other than a face shot with a mask.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ajiittreasures

  4. #23030

    Lylaharlow

    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?albumid=52935

    Does LylaHarlow belong here? Based on her size and age I would assume yes.

    I just thought I would ask.

  5. #23029

    Penelope / Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She was banned on TNA for threatening people. She claimed it was her handler. Also, someone here said she was blackmailing him accusing him of rape.

    I got a pm from someone that doesn't post here much and they said they were going to see her last week. Maybe he can chime in here
    I like her natural look, cute figure and fact that she's down for whatever-until you mention feces, urination, animals etc. Not knocking it, but not my thing and I can only imagine how unsanitary. I communicated with her and we stayed in touch. To be clear I have never seen her personally. She told me during her hiatus that she was probably going to stop providing. She said she was hospitalized for a little while. Said she had colitis. Had some blood infection and all they symptoms that come with all that. She said it truly scared her. That's was a few toba couple months ago. Guys that saw her early on sounds like they had a great time, doing whatever, sticking candles up her ass, dp. Yea I can see why she had a following but I might slap two hats if you felt you needed to experience that. To each their own.

  6. #23028
    She belongs here. Nice gal met her years ago before she got on the board. She is a big girl. Not fat just big boned curvy. Not something I would return to see but budget friendly GFE, BBBJ, BBFS, cip (she likes it getting filled) good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.

  7. #23027
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    Brother, ass to mouth is nothing to her.

    I have defecated on her face, she scooped it off her face and ate it. I didn't asked her to do that, but she ate it anyways.

    If you drill her poop chute and there comes out her own filfth, she will gladly clean it with her mouth.

    I don't know if she has a lot of self-esteem, but she is filthy.

    I asked her about the dog rumors, and she confirmed having done it.
    Good, I'm glad she did. The dog video is now gone. I accidentally crushed my phone a few weeks ago and it was on there, so it's now gone forever.

  8. #23026

    Penelope is dirty dirtier dirtiest

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    Brother, ass to mouth is nothing to her.

    I have defecated on her face, she scooped it off her face and ate it. I didn't asked her to do that, but she ate it anyways.

    If you drill her poop chute and there comes out her own filfth, she will gladly clean it with her mouth.

    I don't know if she has a lot of self-esteem, but she is filthy.

    I asked her about the dog rumors, and she confirmed having done it.

  9. #23025
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Madam Kitty today. Nice hh bbfscip. Her pussy got wet.

    Totally begging me to cum inside her.
    She is so cool. She treats us well. Doesn't kick us our early. Always wanting to please.

  10. #23024
    Quote Originally Posted by KentCage  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The answer is always yes. I'm not honestly sure she has any boundaries at all. She's effectively insatiable. I personally think she's also really pretty and doesn't look her claimed age in person at all.
    Has anyone actually seen her recently? Is she still open to everything?

  11. #23023

    Penelope

    Eh, I like dirty but not that kind of dirty. I wouldn't want to play risky. Pass for me.

    Though, I wonder if there are any other providers who would be okay with ass to mouth. I'm visiting home (Seattle / Portland) this weekend and would love to bbgreek and a2 m with cim.

  12. #23022

    Dirty

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    How dirty? As in dirty! A few guys in here were pissin fire. Luckily for them it was the curable kind.

  13. #23021

    Madam Kitty

    I saw Madam Kitty today. Nice hh bbfscip. Her pussy got wet.

    Totally begging me to cum inside her.

  14. #23020

    Anything goes

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    Yes. The answer is always yes. I'm not honestly sure she has any boundaries at all. She's effectively insatiable. I personally think she's also really pretty and doesn't look her claimed age in person at all.

  15. #23019
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She was banned on TNA for threatening people. She claimed it was her handler. Also, someone here said she was blackmailing him accusing him of rape.

    I got a pm from someone that doesn't post here much and they said they were going to see her last week. Maybe he can chime in here
    "She" doesn't communicate. All of her texts, posts, etc are from her handler. She's on board with him and I'm pretty sure they are in a relationship but she will do anything. She's not clean, and I doubt she tests.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape