Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23025
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Madam Kitty today. Nice hh bbfscip. Her pussy got wet.

    Totally begging me to cum inside her.
    She is so cool. She treats us well. Doesn't kick us our early. Always wanting to please.

  2. #23024
    Quote Originally Posted by KentCage  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The answer is always yes. I'm not honestly sure she has any boundaries at all. She's effectively insatiable. I personally think she's also really pretty and doesn't look her claimed age in person at all.
    Has anyone actually seen her recently? Is she still open to everything?

  3. #23023

    Penelope

    Eh, I like dirty but not that kind of dirty. I wouldn't want to play risky. Pass for me.

    Though, I wonder if there are any other providers who would be okay with ass to mouth. I'm visiting home (Seattle / Portland) this weekend and would love to bbgreek and a2 m with cim.

  4. #23022

    Dirty

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    How dirty? As in dirty! A few guys in here were pissin fire. Luckily for them it was the curable kind.

  5. #23021

    Madam Kitty

    I saw Madam Kitty today. Nice hh bbfscip. Her pussy got wet.

    Totally begging me to cum inside her.

  6. #23020

    Anything goes

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    Yes. The answer is always yes. I'm not honestly sure she has any boundaries at all. She's effectively insatiable. I personally think she's also really pretty and doesn't look her claimed age in person at all.

  7. #23019
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She was banned on TNA for threatening people. She claimed it was her handler. Also, someone here said she was blackmailing him accusing him of rape.

    I got a pm from someone that doesn't post here much and they said they were going to see her last week. Maybe he can chime in here
    "She" doesn't communicate. All of her texts, posts, etc are from her handler. She's on board with him and I'm pretty sure they are in a relationship but she will do anything. She's not clean, and I doubt she tests.

  8. #23018
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    She fucks dogs apparently, so.....

  9. #23017
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She's more than okay with that from other reports. But you should research "penelope" here.

    Multiple people pissed hot after seeing her, and then she went crazy and threatening personal attacks and other shit.
    She was banned on TNA for threatening people. She claimed it was her handler. Also, someone here said she was blackmailing him accusing him of rape.

    I got a pm from someone that doesn't post here much and they said they were going to see her last week. Maybe he can chime in here

  10. #23016
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    She's more than okay with that from other reports. But you should research "penelope" here.

    Multiple people pissed hot after seeing her, and then she went crazy and threatening personal attacks and other shit.

  11. #23015

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.

  12. #23014
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to post a link to that IG! I have looked for it with no luck.
    How is that possible? Open Instagram, search for "Lexiibanks", and she's the first result.

  13. #23013

    Even more

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.
    Also defecating on her face. She loves it.

  14. #23012

    Kylee Kake

    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.

  15. #23011
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen Lexiibanks insta would know why.
    Feel free to post a link to that IG! I have looked for it with no luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape