Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23018
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    She fucks dogs apparently, so.....

  2. #23017
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She's more than okay with that from other reports. But you should research "penelope" here.

    Multiple people pissed hot after seeing her, and then she went crazy and threatening personal attacks and other shit.
    She was banned on TNA for threatening people. She claimed it was her handler. Also, someone here said she was blackmailing him accusing him of rape.

    I got a pm from someone that doesn't post here much and they said they were going to see her last week. Maybe he can chime in here

  3. #23016
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.
    She's more than okay with that from other reports. But you should research "penelope" here.

    Multiple people pissed hot after seeing her, and then she went crazy and threatening personal attacks and other shit.

  4. #23015

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.
    How dirty is she? I saw she was on TNA then something happened which made her retire?

    Is she okay with like ass to mouth and stuff? Her donation is a little steep for her looks and age ish so I wanted to make sure if what I want is offered. Was thinking of just qv for the starter.

  5. #23014
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruster66  [View Original Post]
    Feel free to post a link to that IG! I have looked for it with no luck.
    How is that possible? Open Instagram, search for "Lexiibanks", and she's the first result.

  6. #23013

    Even more

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.
    Also defecating on her face. She loves it.

  7. #23012

    Kylee Kake

    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.

  8. #23011
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen Lexiibanks insta would know why.
    Feel free to post a link to that IG! I have looked for it with no luck.

  9. #23010

    Look who is back

    If you like them crazy and dirty, look who is back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/061357643062

    Taking cum and piss on her face if you want.

    Penelope, Gypsie, Marie.

  10. #23009

    Ivyrose20

    So I ended up seeing ivyrose for hh not that long ago. Pussy is good but not 600 hr good. Vanessamucho mouth and pussy feel way better, and much cheaper, although I didn't like her face much so I won't be repeating with either. Remilanes pussy is way better than both those gals and cheaper. Ivyrose is cute, she's tiny but like someone else mentioned, she doesn't seem to into it, her cowgirl is good though. Anywho. Thats it.

  11. #23008

    "I was the the only one. "

    Famous words from most providers who BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    WTF! I was hoping to kerp Lexiluv206 on the downlow.

    Lolz. She told me she was nervous about doing it and I was the only one!

    Heartbtoken.

  12. #23007
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    This is my BBFS lkst for the year. Some required tips. Some were YMMV. Some were slam dunk easy.

    Please don't PM me for details unless you are providing details that won't be known on this board first. I just advise you always bring extra cash and make an offer if the initially say no in person.

    Remember you are likely texting their pimp of booker. Some have retired or gone UTR. No. I won't give out their utr contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive253  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Amanda Wonders and Katerine Galanis. Doesn't surprise me that Joey Adam's take it raw since she's friends with Amanda. I am kinda surprised to see Sexy Blair on this list. Seen her a few times all safety but would love to fill her up!
    Wow. I knew I wasn't the only one with Katerine.

    I thought I was somewhat special with Amanda Wonders. It took me a while to get her to give it up bare. I guess it goes to show they are all ok with BBFS.

  13. #23006
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    LexiLuv206 belongs here too.

    It's been so hard scheduling time with BabyBunny.
    WTF! I was hoping to kerp Lexiluv206 on the downlow.

    Lolz. She told me she was nervous about doing it and I was the only one!

    Heartbtoken.

  14. #23005
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I'm still yet to see a report about Lexiibanks or Shelby Creams doing BBFS which is surprising considering how popular they are and how long they've been around.
    If you have seen Lexiibanks insta would know why.

  15. #23004
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her too. Yes, she is BBFS cip but I noticed some smell. She is now a BBW not curvy as her self description. Also, she arrives late, takes time to shower but she leaves on time so you get less than 1 hr. 400 hr.
    I don't like ladies coming to my residence, so I usually get a room somewhere. These unreliable ones who insists on outcalls don't get my business. Not about to get a room and then not being able to fuck. Girls like Madison and Becky Ride are the quintessential unreliable providers who you should avoid in these cases.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape