Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 18409
-
12-25-23 00:57 #12934Senior Member

Posts: 31Lilith. Scammer
Lilith.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-acda4d24e84d
Scammer that uses someone else pictures (some cam girl) in their profile. Wants money upfront, for gas and other things. Better to skip.
-
12-24-23 09:48 #12933Senior Member

Posts: 475Mid for an Argentinian
You can find better talent on a Sunday afternoon at a supermercado in Buenos Aires then this chick. She's honestly just fat and has a small waist. Probably BBL. She blames American diet but she's already overweight (look how her calves melt into her thighs). In her photos and has a butterface. Worth 250 at best! Appreciate the report though!
Originally Posted by TheBarbarian
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 15:05 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 126Captivating gps: D
500 upfront.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
3 k months.
2/3 times a week.
-
12-22-23 10:13 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 328She hasn't been active since 11/13/23. But her inbox is about to be flooded.
Originally Posted by OneStiffy
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 21:48 #12930Regular Member

Posts: 7Hokies
Here's a good one from back in the past.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-2c6221bf6ac1
Best oral I've ever had. Loves anal. Very cute girl, doesn't waste time. Really nice tits too. Unfortunately I lost her number.
-
12-21-23 14:07 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 1241
Originally Posted by Nyerinva
[View Original Post]
I remember connecting with her right before we all went under COVID house arrest, so we never did meet. It probably wouldn't have gone very far, because I'm to the right of her age upper limit. She was still in school, I want to say UVA, and came home every so often. She ran track back then. She was certainly real back then. One of her profile pictures was taken in the Tidal Basin area (I'm almost sure). That would certainly correspond with her stated profile location.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 12:17 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 109Yup shit like that happens. My buddy's #1 chick has a roomate that gets that kind of coin and has never touched a cock. That being said his #1 is gougeous and a great fuck and costs him $500 per meet.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 21:50 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 146
-
12-20-23 21:40 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 170I think she's legit
I sent her a few messages over several months. I think she opened them all. Replied to none. After the third, when it was clear there was no interest, I hid her profile. I saw she was local too. She's probably got a roster and some guy here is probably on it, reading this and grinning. She's one of the better profiles I've seen in DC. My bet is she's real and just looking for something better / keeping her options open.
Originally Posted by Nyerinva
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 19:36 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 1059Idk, typically scammers would use better looking pics.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 18:11 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 328I think what frequently happens is that someone lifts pictures from Instagram or Facebook and then uses them to make a Seeking account. So the pictures are real, but the real person in the pictures is not who we are communicating with. Why they would set up a M&G and not show is beyond me.
Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 16:27 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 517Baby Kayy
Sharkey's. Blacksburg, VA and Radford, VA.
http://www.sharkeyswingandribjoint.com/
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 15:50 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 42
-
12-20-23 11:39 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 1241Anybody recognize the bar logo on her drink glass? That's usually a good indication of whether or not she's local and possibly real.
Originally Posted by RudyWellz
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 11:11 #12920Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone have any experience with BarbieBeauty?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-097fd9a7694b
Reverse image search turns up her socials and she's a former D1 athlete with a decent Instagram following, but she is local to this area so maybe it's legit?










Reply With Quote






