Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 18400
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I think what frequently happens is that someone lifts pictures from Instagram or Facebook and then uses them to make a Seeking account. So the pictures are real, but the real person in the pictures is not who we are communicating with. Why they would set up a M&G and not show is beyond me.
    Idk, typically scammers would use better looking pics.

  2. #12924
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Sharkey's. Blacksburg, VA and Radford, VA.

    http://www.sharkeyswingandribjoint.com/
    I think what frequently happens is that someone lifts pictures from Instagram or Facebook and then uses them to make a Seeking account. So the pictures are real, but the real person in the pictures is not who we are communicating with. Why they would set up a M&G and not show is beyond me.

  3. #12923

    Baby Kayy

    Sharkey's. Blacksburg, VA and Radford, VA.

    http://www.sharkeyswingandribjoint.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize the bar logo on her drink glass? That's usually a good indication of whether or not she's local and possibly real.

  4. #12922

  5. #12921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Baby Kayy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-34d4027352e5

    Had a M&G set up this evening at 6. Comms were spotty yesterday evening after setting up dinner plans and were no better today. Needless to say, at 6 pm when I texted that I was at the restaurant, she responded with "I thought dinner was at 7". This is why I ALWAYS meet close to my home turf. Finished my drink, offered an apology for confusing our meeting time, but haven't heard from her since.
    Anybody recognize the bar logo on her drink glass? That's usually a good indication of whether or not she's local and possibly real.

  6. #12920

    Anyone have any experience with BarbieBeauty?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-097fd9a7694b

    Reverse image search turns up her socials and she's a former D1 athlete with a decent Instagram following, but she is local to this area so maybe it's legit?

  7. #12919

    X9 Maria4 x

    This one is not really my type but I'm bored and free this weekend and don't meet my two regulars until after the holidays.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-69d483041b8f

    She's looking for something consistent w one person so I played along knowing she would just be one and done for me. She's a Puerto Rican / Italian / Greek mix who lives in McLean area and was actually sweet during comms leading up to scheduling of our initial meet and greet. Was cool with 400 ppm. But then she ruined things by politely asking if I would give gift of 200 during our m&g as show of good faith as that is something her prior long term SD did. I told her I don't do $ for initial m&G unless of course it progresses immediately to fun time. She said that wasn't a sign of good faith on my part and said she would pass as all her prior SDs had no problem w that. I wished her well.

  8. #12918

    Another Fake

    Baby Kayy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-34d4027352e5

    Had a M&G set up this evening at 6. Comms were spotty yesterday evening after setting up dinner plans and were no better today. Needless to say, at 6 pm when I texted that I was at the restaurant, she responded with "I thought dinner was at 7". This is why I ALWAYS meet close to my home turf. Finished my drink, offered an apology for confusing our meeting time, but haven't heard from her since.

  9. #12917

    Anyone seen this one

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d88d2eba3be9

    Looking for any reports: familiar face not sure where I have seen her.

  10. #12916

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://nypost.com/2023/12/18/busine...rce=reddit.com

    Bullshit like this is why there's gps.
    Not sure if the first photo is photo shopped, but that girl is plain as can be. I would not turn my head if I saw her walking down the street. No way she is earning that much.

  11. #12915

    34 k for this

    https://nypost.com/2023/12/18/busine...rce=reddit.com

    Bullshit like this is why there's gps.

  12. #12914

    Funsugar

    This one is real, or at least talks a good game. Further south than Woodbridge. Chatted over a few days offline and she was very responsive. Suggested a meet and greet and she ghosted. Never got to what she wants. Maybe one of you all will have better luck with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-b818c246243d

  13. #12913
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Dreams.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-1176846b66b5

    Age: 31.

    Social Media: with reverse phone number search LinkedIn and Facebook are easy to find.

    We connected on SA of course and quickly exchanged numbers and transitioned to text messages. She was firm on 500, several hours, multiple pops, BBBJ / CFS so I obliged.

    We met at my place and fortunately she as beautiful as in person as her pictures. She average dressed for the cold weather but looking very presentable. She's a short little thing (5'3) as listed with great curves.

    We listened to some music, she gave a decent massage, good head then the deed.

    Relaxed and repeated.

    She really aims to please but I have to say is a very very genuine woman. She asked if we could lay down after the 2nd time and ended of talking for well over an hour. I had no desire to but we actually talked honestly about several topics.
    Mid vagina, talked too much about shit you didn't care about, and was insecure about her stomach. Sounds like you got an authentic girlfriend experience. Just not the one that people are willing to pay for readily. LMAO.

  14. #12912

  15. #12911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?
    Full profile if interested: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-448f18b879cc.

    Yes, her eyes are captivating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape