Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12934

    Lilith. Scammer

    Lilith.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-acda4d24e84d

    Scammer that uses someone else pictures (some cam girl) in their profile. Wants money upfront, for gas and other things. Better to skip.

  2. #12933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Mid for an Argentinian

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge to on Argentinian Baby to discover whether she was gem or a catfish.

    Our conversation on the SA was brief, swiftly transitioning from formalities to discussing the logistics of a potential arrangement.

    The negotiation journey began with an initial request of $1 k, eventually settling at $500 for a two-hour engagement that promised multiple rounds.

    We met at a nearby hotel, and without a shadow of a doubt, she was undoubtedly the person in the photos. However, a couple of observations gave me pause.

    (1) Her attire was notably casualwearing sweatpants, a coat, no makeup, and tennis shoes. Because of this, I was uncertain it was her at glimpse.

    (2) There was also something about her personality and presence that initially was kind of aloof, yet confident, and down to earth all rolled into one.

    As we made our way in the room, she revealed her body; a nice meaty thick ass and insanely curvey hips.

    An Argentinian PAWG indeed.

    I entered her in every way imaginable. She was tight, responsive, submissive to each position and vocal.

    We went two rounds.

    Following our activities, we delved into a.

    Conversation about her experiences in the US, her endeavors here, her plans after and dived into everything from her American diet adventures to the trials and tribulations of real-life dating.

    Overall, it was a good experience. While I might not schedule a repeat in the immediate future solely due to my return to NoVA and eagerness to explore different SBs. I would certainly suggest her considering it if you appreciate ass, thighs and hips.

    Some things to highlight:

    1. She reiterated she's a germaphobe, drawing from past encounters and anecdotes she shared by other ladies. So for me, LFK but I don't even request or receive a CBJ.

    2. She mentioned that she might have gained around 10 lbs compared to her photos, attributing it to her adaptation to the American diet. Interestingly, it all went to her lower body while maintaining a very flat stomach.

    If you're keen on additional details, I'd be happy to elaborate on her purpose for being here and address any further inquiries you might have.

    Take Care.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-11880f1e718e
    You can find better talent on a Sunday afternoon at a supermercado in Buenos Aires then this chick. She's honestly just fat and has a small waist. Probably BBL. She blames American diet but she's already overweight (look how her calves melt into her thighs). In her photos and has a butterface. Worth 250 at best! Appreciate the report though!

  3. #12932

    Captivating gps: D

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Full profile if interested: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-448f18b879cc.

    Yes, her eyes are captivating.
    500 upfront.

    3 k months.

    2/3 times a week.

  4. #12931
    Quote Originally Posted by OneStiffy  [View Original Post]
    Here's a good one from back in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-2c6221bf6ac1

    Best oral I've ever had. Loves anal. Very cute girl, doesn't waste time. Really nice tits too. Unfortunately I lost her number.
    She hasn't been active since 11/13/23. But her inbox is about to be flooded.

  5. #12930

    Hokies

    Here's a good one from back in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-2c6221bf6ac1

    Best oral I've ever had. Loves anal. Very cute girl, doesn't waste time. Really nice tits too. Unfortunately I lost her number.

  6. #12929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyerinva  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-097fd9a7694b

    Reverse image search turns up her socials and she's a former D1 athlete with a decent Instagram following, but she is local to this area so maybe it's legit?
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a few messages over several months. I think she opened them all. Replied to none. After the third, when it was clear there was no interest, I hid her profile. I saw she was local too. She's probably got a roster and some guy here is probably on it, reading this and grinning. She's one of the better profiles I've seen in DC. My bet is she's real and just looking for something better / keeping her options open.
    I remember connecting with her right before we all went under COVID house arrest, so we never did meet. It probably wouldn't have gone very far, because I'm to the right of her age upper limit. She was still in school, I want to say UVA, and came home every so often. She ran track back then. She was certainly real back then. One of her profile pictures was taken in the Tidal Basin area (I'm almost sure). That would certainly correspond with her stated profile location.

  7. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://nypost.com/2023/12/18/busine...rce=reddit.com

    Bullshit like this is why there's gps.
    Yup shit like that happens. My buddy's #1 chick has a roomate that gets that kind of coin and has never touched a cock. That being said his #1 is gougeous and a great fuck and costs him $500 per meet.

  8. #12927

  9. #12926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    I think she's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyerinva  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-097fd9a7694b

    Reverse image search turns up her socials and she's a former D1 athlete with a decent Instagram following, but she is local to this area so maybe it's legit?
    I sent her a few messages over several months. I think she opened them all. Replied to none. After the third, when it was clear there was no interest, I hid her profile. I saw she was local too. She's probably got a roster and some guy here is probably on it, reading this and grinning. She's one of the better profiles I've seen in DC. My bet is she's real and just looking for something better / keeping her options open.

  10. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I think what frequently happens is that someone lifts pictures from Instagram or Facebook and then uses them to make a Seeking account. So the pictures are real, but the real person in the pictures is not who we are communicating with. Why they would set up a M&G and not show is beyond me.
    Idk, typically scammers would use better looking pics.

  11. #12924
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Sharkey's. Blacksburg, VA and Radford, VA.

    http://www.sharkeyswingandribjoint.com/
    I think what frequently happens is that someone lifts pictures from Instagram or Facebook and then uses them to make a Seeking account. So the pictures are real, but the real person in the pictures is not who we are communicating with. Why they would set up a M&G and not show is beyond me.

  12. #12923

    Baby Kayy

    Sharkey's. Blacksburg, VA and Radford, VA.

    http://www.sharkeyswingandribjoint.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize the bar logo on her drink glass? That's usually a good indication of whether or not she's local and possibly real.

  13. #12922

  14. #12921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Baby Kayy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-34d4027352e5

    Had a M&G set up this evening at 6. Comms were spotty yesterday evening after setting up dinner plans and were no better today. Needless to say, at 6 pm when I texted that I was at the restaurant, she responded with "I thought dinner was at 7". This is why I ALWAYS meet close to my home turf. Finished my drink, offered an apology for confusing our meeting time, but haven't heard from her since.
    Anybody recognize the bar logo on her drink glass? That's usually a good indication of whether or not she's local and possibly real.

  15. #12920

    Anyone have any experience with BarbieBeauty?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-097fd9a7694b

    Reverse image search turns up her socials and she's a former D1 athlete with a decent Instagram following, but she is local to this area so maybe it's legit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape