Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 26382
-
12-22-23 15:33 #21912Senior Member

Posts: 146Molly
Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?
-
12-22-23 14:35 #21911Senior Member

Posts: 230I agree that her ad should specify that everything is covered. I have no problem with a lady not wanting to do BBJ. However, if she's going to charge rates in that price range, it should be clarified that she's not down with any uncovered activities. There are still plenty of guys that don't mind covered oral. If she looks like those pictures, she should still draw plenty of interest.
Originally Posted by OldGuy414
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 14:29 #21910Senior Member

Posts: 763I hope I'm not violating some forum rule but this a public news release. Tjis is what happened to her.
https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...d-motorcyclist
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 12:33 #21909Senior Member

Posts: 2814That's not uncommon while being locked up. She most likely didn't have access to drugs. It that's the case I hope she stays clean.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 11:17 #21908Senior Member

Posts: 89She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
That first pic of her is definitely a older one, probably from when she posted in the past.
-
12-22-23 11:10 #21907Senior Member

Posts: 237Truth!! Not worth it.
Originally Posted by OldGuy414
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 10:51 #21906Senior Member

Posts: 57Not only disappointed,
I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 10:25 #21905Senior Member

Posts: 331Kendall Snow
Anyone see her lately. I had asked about 8 months ago and saw her. Still good performance but body seems to be getting worse.
Was going to stop, but she is addicting to me!
I did reach out but did not get a response.
-
12-22-23 10:19 #21904Senior Member

Posts: 237Angelina Silva
Quick report.
Body 9.
Face 6.
Disappointed by CBJ only and no DFK, CFS.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9848757.htm
-
12-22-23 09:15 #21903Senior Member

Posts: 763This is Ezperanza. She was in jail for homicide with a vehicle. She was pairing up with a few different favorites and apparently now on her own. She has a FB page as well. I can send some additional info on DM. I would hate further sully her impeccable reputation on the public forum.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 08:36 #21902Senior Member

Posts: 195Where?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/537730170662
This one looks so familiar? I think she has posted in the past but I'm not sure. Anyone now anything?
-
12-21-23 22:51 #21901Regular Member

Posts: 12I'd help if I could, I'd like to see her as well.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 19:43 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 763Christy
My first attempt to attach a pic failed. Doesn't look like the second did so well either. (I've attached pics before) Mayne the third time is the charm.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 09:49 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 763Christy
Anyone have experience with Christy? She is a UTR from FB. No ad anywhere that I can find. She is real but difficult to reach. I had her number but it is no longer in service. I know where she lives but I am not about to ring her bell like a creep. She works as a housekeeper in the western burbs and will selectively see guys to supplement her income. I missed an opportunity a while back. I would really like to have a shot.
I know of one guy from here supposedly scored a date but I have not heard from him since. I really wanted to talk to him before I posted this. Maybe someone has a number they would be willing to share. It's worth a shot.
-
12-20-23 23:34 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 159Not for certain but looks like the SW boobie.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





