Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 26374
-
12-23-23 18:26 #21919Senior Member

Posts: 145So long 2023
I hope 2024 is better. Although had a few good afternoons this year.
-
12-23-23 13:46 #21918Senior Member

Posts: 26Viking
Saw this one recently only saw some vague reports of her so I figured I'd give her a shot one morning when no one else was getting back to me Good news she is the girl in the picture. Communication was good and she was ready on time. Much bigger than ad states, probably twice stated weight. Skills I would say are below but your mileage might vary. I won't be repeating, but that's just me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...t/926819679649
-
12-22-23 21:25 #21917Senior Member

Posts: 1477Curious
Has there ever been a good report on Molly? All I remember are bad reviews. Times are tough so don't let that little head make bad decisions.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 21:19 #21916Senior Member

Posts: 135Molly
Looks like her pimp must like fat asses. Her pics in her latest ads show she is plumping up.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 16:38 #21915Senior Member

Posts: 125Is she worth seeing? Any info on her?
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 15:33 #21914Senior Member

Posts: 146Molly
Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?
-
12-22-23 14:35 #21913Senior Member

Posts: 230I agree that her ad should specify that everything is covered. I have no problem with a lady not wanting to do BBJ. However, if she's going to charge rates in that price range, it should be clarified that she's not down with any uncovered activities. There are still plenty of guys that don't mind covered oral. If she looks like those pictures, she should still draw plenty of interest.
Originally Posted by OldGuy414
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 14:29 #21912Senior Member

Posts: 763I hope I'm not violating some forum rule but this a public news release. Tjis is what happened to her.
https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...d-motorcyclist
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 12:33 #21911Senior Member

Posts: 2814That's not uncommon while being locked up. She most likely didn't have access to drugs. It that's the case I hope she stays clean.
Originally Posted by Gopack13
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 11:17 #21910Senior Member

Posts: 89She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
That first pic of her is definitely a older one, probably from when she posted in the past.
-
12-22-23 11:10 #21909Senior Member

Posts: 237Truth!! Not worth it.
Originally Posted by OldGuy414
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 10:51 #21908Senior Member

Posts: 57Not only disappointed,
I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 10:25 #21907Senior Member

Posts: 331Kendall Snow
Anyone see her lately. I had asked about 8 months ago and saw her. Still good performance but body seems to be getting worse.
Was going to stop, but she is addicting to me!
I did reach out but did not get a response.
-
12-22-23 10:19 #21906Senior Member

Posts: 237Angelina Silva
Quick report.
Body 9.
Face 6.
Disappointed by CBJ only and no DFK, CFS.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9848757.htm
-
12-22-23 09:15 #21905Senior Member

Posts: 763This is Ezperanza. She was in jail for homicide with a vehicle. She was pairing up with a few different favorites and apparently now on her own. She has a FB page as well. I can send some additional info on DM. I would hate further sully her impeccable reputation on the public forum.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




