Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21899

    Christy

    Anyone have experience with Christy? She is a UTR from FB. No ad anywhere that I can find. She is real but difficult to reach. I had her number but it is no longer in service. I know where she lives but I am not about to ring her bell like a creep. She works as a housekeeper in the western burbs and will selectively see guys to supplement her income. I missed an opportunity a while back. I would really like to have a shot.

    I know of one guy from here supposedly scored a date but I have not heard from him since. I really wanted to talk to him before I posted this. Maybe someone has a number they would be willing to share. It's worth a shot.

  2. #21898
    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone had any expierence with this Lynn?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/769195347030
    Not for certain but looks like the SW boobie.

  3. #21897

    Lynn

    Hi, has anyone had any expierence with this Lynn?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/769195347030

  4. #21896

    Sorry Guys

    Had 2 fun sessions with her and since it has been a train wreck like I am seeing a few of you have posted. I am sorry to those who have gone through that as well after I shared her # with you if you tried to see her. I have noticed lately she has switched #'s quicker than I change my boxers. HA HA.

    Sorry guys.

    Coyote.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJinWauk  [View Original Post]
    There are also a couple posts in this Forum on Skyler as well. Starting at 21566. At least a couple of us have been stood up by her.

  5. #21895

    Couldn't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times you are definitely correct. When you say she is a serious drug attic she start off with something for nose then you end up in between sessions with the pipe but she's only going for 60 what do you expect LOL as far as head is concerned out of all the times, I have seen her she gave me outstanding blowjob. The rest of the times were just enough to get me hard to fuck, which I did. LOL if it wasn't for all the drug usage, she probably be a pretty good girl about like the rest of them.
    After the fucked up life story I just called it quits. Let her keep the money and left, LOL. I guess you're lucky you got the BJ.

  6. #21894
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotsMan86  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with the hotel asians in Madison and Milwaukee requiring a face picture to meet them? Are they legitimate, or is it a scam?
    Can't speak to Milwaukee but in Madison, I've refused to send a face pic and have never been denied. Of my two experiences, both girls younger, one was ok looking and friendly and the other was meh.

  7. #21893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotsMan86  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with the hotel asians in Madison and Milwaukee requiring a face picture to meet them? Are they legitimate, or is it a scam?
    Just text that your camera don't work, they texted back girl will see you gave me room # but said don't knock, sent me to room opposite where she was. I must of looked ok she opened door let me in. By the way I don't know if they rotate girls but the chick at red roof on 27th, unless you have a microdick that pussy is useless. I know I'm bigger then average but that's the first time I couldn't stick a third of my dick in it. She gave me a BBBJ with no upsell so it worked out.

  8. #21892

    All facts,!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Huge drug habit, much uglier in person. Don't waste a cent, will start session in bathroom doing drugs, after 30 will come out and proceed to tell you her fucked up life story. By the time she's done you don't even want sex anymore and you just want to leave, just best to avoid.
    I've seen her several times you are definitely correct. When you say she is a serious drug attic she start off with something for nose then you end up in between sessions with the pipe but she's only going for 60 what do you expect LOL as far as head is concerned out of all the times, I have seen her she gave me outstanding blowjob. The rest of the times were just enough to get me hard to fuck, which I did. LOL if it wasn't for all the drug usage, she probably be a pretty good girl about like the rest of them.

  9. #21891

    Waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085
    Huge drug habit, much uglier in person. Don't waste a cent, will start session in bathroom doing drugs, after 30 will come out and proceed to tell you her fucked up life story. By the time she's done you don't even want sex anymore and you just want to leave, just best to avoid.

  10. #21890

    She's Useless

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085
    Saw her a while back. She started out by snorting stuff up her nose, babbling incoherently, then standing in front of the mirror picking scabs on her face. Paid for an hour. I had 20 minutes left when she got to me and she rushed it then kicked me out. She might be fun if she's sober. If not, grab her by the hair, drag her to the bed, and skip the nonsense.

  11. #21889
    Her name is Melissa. Red is her new alias I guess. I've tried to see her but passed because of her in-call locations. Mixed reviews out there. Supposedly she really ugly in person. She reportedly gives a great BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085

  12. #21888
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotsMan86  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with the hotel asians in Madison and Milwaukee requiring a face picture to meet them? Are they legitimate, or is it a scam?
    Legit but never anything like what you see advertised. Always older and fugly. Take an hour drive to Chicago's China town APG for a selection of girls 3-4 girls leaps ahead of anything in Milwaukee for the same price.

  13. #21887

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085
    Used to be a Red in Waukegan area but not sure if that's her or not, never saw her. Age range seems about right. Maybe another monger can chime in on this.

  14. #21886

    Marrs info

    Thanks to Bladecruiser for the info on her. Unfortunately I don't have a Time Machine so I'll take a pass.

  15. #21885

    Best Head by Red?

    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape