Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21915

    Curious

    Has there ever been a good report on Molly? All I remember are bad reviews. Times are tough so don't let that little head make bad decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?

  2. #21914

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?
    Looks like her pimp must like fat asses. Her pics in her latest ads show she is plumping up.

  3. #21913
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I hope I'm not violating some forum rule but this a public news release. Tjis is what happened to her.

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...d-motorcyclist
    Is she worth seeing? Any info on her?

  4. #21912

    Molly

    Anyone have anything good to report on Molly lately?

  5. #21911
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.
    I agree that her ad should specify that everything is covered. I have no problem with a lady not wanting to do BBJ. However, if she's going to charge rates in that price range, it should be clarified that she's not down with any uncovered activities. There are still plenty of guys that don't mind covered oral. If she looks like those pictures, she should still draw plenty of interest.

  6. #21910
    I hope I'm not violating some forum rule but this a public news release. Tjis is what happened to her.

    https://www.fox6now.com/news/milwauk...d-motorcyclist

    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.

    That first pic of her is definitely a older one, probably from when she posted in the past.

  7. #21909
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.
    That's not uncommon while being locked up. She most likely didn't have access to drugs. It that's the case I hope she stays clean.

  8. #21908
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/537730170662

    This one looks so familiar? I think she has posted in the past but I'm not sure. Anyone now anything?
    She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.

    That first pic of her is definitely a older one, probably from when she posted in the past.

  9. #21907
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.
    Truth!! Not worth it.

  10. #21906

    Not only disappointed,

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Quick report.

    Body 9.

    Face 6.

    Disappointed by CBJ only and no DFK, CFS.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9848757.htm
    I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.

  11. #21905

    Kendall Snow

    Anyone see her lately. I had asked about 8 months ago and saw her. Still good performance but body seems to be getting worse.

    Was going to stop, but she is addicting to me!

    I did reach out but did not get a response.

  12. #21904

    Angelina Silva

    Quick report.

    Body 9.

    Face 6.

    Disappointed by CBJ only and no DFK, CFS.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9848757.htm

  13. #21903
    This is Ezperanza. She was in jail for homicide with a vehicle. She was pairing up with a few different favorites and apparently now on her own. She has a FB page as well. I can send some additional info on DM. I would hate further sully her impeccable reputation on the public forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/537730170662

    This one looks so familiar? I think she has posted in the past but I'm not sure. Anyone now anything?

  14. #21902

    Where?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/537730170662

    This one looks so familiar? I think she has posted in the past but I'm not sure. Anyone now anything?

  15. #21901
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    My first attempt to attach a pic failed. Doesn't look like the second did so well either. (I've attached pics before) Mayne the third time is the charm.
    I'd help if I could, I'd like to see her as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape