Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 693 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7763
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    This ***** reported me for soliciting, after I told her I don't pay for meet & greet. I had to watch the 2-3 video against prostitution, tf, I didn't even offer anything, on the contrary, I rejected her offer, those SA moderators don't even read the conversation, they just belief what a woman says.
    LOL, they make you watch videos to unban yourself? Honestly that's pretty funny and at least not a permanent ban.

    I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten the same treatment given the mass of women I've contacted, but I think 99% of them just ignore or at worst block and move on.

    On another note, I reupped my sub because I like to torture myself and probably contacted the entirety of SA's half good looking female population around Seattle. Got a few responses, but by god I hate the ones that send you a message and take hours and hours to follow up afterwards when I do a low-stakes answer. Not expecting immediate replies, but at least something reasonable. I have almost zero patience and try to make meetup plans immediately now.

    What keywords or pictures would you guys say are immediate red flags?

    My favorites are the following:

    Princess.

    King.

    Luxury.

    Fine dining.

    I deserve _.

    'know my worth'.

    Anything involving flying out.

    Saying they're not an escort.

    Generous.

    Long fingernail pics.

    Botox lips.

    Excessive makeup.

    I like the gnd types the most though when it comes to SA.

  2. #7762

    That's because they ARE the women.

    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    ... I rejected her offer, those SA moderators don't even read the conversation, they just belief what a woman says.
    The "moderators" on a site like SA are sugar babies who are getting a free premium membership by moderating emails. You have to understand that the very worst inmates are running the asylum.

    One "lady" off of that site bragged to me about how she used moderator privileges to "get back" at guys who she had perceived slighted her. Well, a few weeks later we had the inevitable falling out and I was very shortly thereafter banned from SA. You do the math.

  3. #7761

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Sigh. She's not worth your time! I'm telling why'all Ninjas (not sayin why'all is trying just saying). Boss ***** supreme with Thunder thighs too! She wanted 300 for a MnG. Stop paying to talk to them. That's what your wife is for! They act like children because fellas are submitting for the center cut!! Reward the few half decent ones!! I've had under 25's in the sack same day! MnG is a scam!

    But someone is kissin her azz!
    This ***** reported me for soliciting, after I told her I don't pay for meet & greet. I had to watch the 2-3 video against prostitution, tf, I didn't even offer anything, on the contrary, I rejected her offer, those SA moderators don't even read the conversation, they just belief what a woman says.

  4. #7760
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    I see her profile and she is responding to messages as well.
    Sigh. She's not worth your time! I'm telling why'all Ninjas (not sayin why'all is trying just saying). Boss ***** supreme with Thunder thighs too! She wanted 300 for a MnG. Stop paying to talk to them. That's what your wife is for! They act like children because fellas are submitting for the center cut!! Reward the few half decent ones!! I've had under 25's in the sack same day! MnG is a scam!

    But someone is kissin her azz!

  5. #7759
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I still see her profile.
    I see her profile and she is responding to messages as well.

  6. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    No she didn't. The profile is deactivated also for me.
    Interesting. I still see her profile.

  7. #7757

    Hot gorgeous pic seller


  8. #7756
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Profile is there. She blocked you.
    No she didn't. The profile is deactivated also for me.

  9. #7755
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Profile is there. She blocked you.
    And by doing so did him a favor! But hey, some fella is on bended knee for her! Haha.

    We are fools to deal with any of these women if they have a hint of rudeness. They submit or I keep my money!! She ain't going to match her pics anyway. White nights tell me I'm wrong. Haha.

    Peace y'all.

  10. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Profile is there. She blocked you.
    And by doing so did him a favor! But hey, some fella is on bended knee for her! Haha.

  11. #7753
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    The profile is deactivated. Again, I'm asking. Does anyone know why this is happening. Are there an army of lurkers that flood these profiles once they get posted?
    She blocks you once she insults you cause she can't handle the truth. LOL.

    Fellas, most if these women stopped developing mentally at 14! Children with breast. I posted her BS to save y'all Ninjas the headache so your pussy search is more efficient. LOL.

    She's not worth it!

  12. #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    The profile is deactivated. Again, I'm asking. Does anyone know why this is happening. Are there an army of lurkers that flood these profiles once they get posted?
    Profile is there. She blocked you.

  13. #7751
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    This is the part about this one I left out.

    This one wanted 300 for meet and greet with a no touch rule. Not that I would unless invited. And when I said no she insulted my age (not my money LOL) and blocked me.

    It hold you. Psyc majors are a Major red flag! But I tired one last time. I was going to give her a chance here but fuc the ***** now. And look Closely at her hip line. It's not slim. Peep the pic where she's laying on a lounge chair on the beach (head shot) look at the arms. I was going to let it slide but, anyway, some thirsty byes is taking her crap!

    Again if you guys are paying them to order you around you're part of the problem. Meet and greets with money to talk to a girl about what? Is (hate me if you will) simp behaviour!

    Period.
    The profile is deactivated. Again, I'm asking. Does anyone know why this is happening. Are there an army of lurkers that flood these profiles once they get posted?

  14. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Biology still prevails (even on SA that's why they are there LOL). Apes (us too) survive in a dominance hierarchy. Don't believe it? Pull up to the club where the Seahawks hang post game vs. Us regular fellas at the bar and see. And good on the NFL fellas for surviving to enjoy the fruits of their labor. I sucked at FB haha. 80% of women want the top 20% of men (mostly). Their delusion comes from the idea that all the 20% grow on trees. Just ask them. It's fun.

    What we do is determined by the monkey (lizard) brain. The rational brains job is to justify the actions of said monkey (lizard) brain. This is what we're all doing at the end of the day.

    IMO.

    Anyway this one seems game but is a bit bossy. I don't take orders anymore from the women here (turn off) so maybe why'all have better luck: Master in psyc and loves football. (LOL) Cute but typical.

    Told you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477
    This is the part about this one I left out.

    This one wanted 300 for meet and greet with a no touch rule. Not that I would unless invited. And when I said no she insulted my age (not my money LOL) and blocked me.

    It hold you. Psyc majors are a Major red flag! But I tired one last time. I was going to give her a chance here but fuc the ***** now. And look Closely at her hip line. It's not slim. Peep the pic where she's laying on a lounge chair on the beach (head shot) look at the arms. I was going to let it slide but, anyway, some thirsty byes is taking her crap!

    Again if you guys are paying them to order you around you're part of the problem. Meet and greets with money to talk to a girl about what? Is (hate me if you will) simp behaviour!

    Period.

  15. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    No way she is 25 with those frown lines and wrinkles. Mid-30's at the very youngest.
    Yea good call. I didn't take a gander at her too hard. She is definitely somewhere in her 30's. She's not 25 by a long shot. Looks to be about 35 36.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape