Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 10389
-
12-20-23 18:34 #7749Banned Member

Posts: 510Yea good call. I didn't take a gander at her too hard. She is definitely somewhere in her 30's. She's not 25 by a long shot. Looks to be about 35 36.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 10:57 #7748Senior Member

Posts: 131Ho Ho Ho
No way she is 25 with those frown lines and wrinkles. Mid-30's at the very youngest.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 16:12 #7747Banned Member

Posts: 510So she's a scammer LOL. In my experience if you ever give a girl money upfront you are probably never going to see her again.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 14:12 #7746Senior Member

Posts: 461She is hurting for money, I used to see her for 200 because her behavior is worst than a escort. She leaves as soon as you finish one shot. Not even for more money would she stay longer than after you had a one shot, that means she would accept more money but won't stay longer. She keep asking for help money and to give her money in advance saying she will meet in future to repay with a meeting time but she never meets unless you give whole meeting cash instead of meeting and get paid with the money already given.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-a484305d00a8
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 12:33 #7745Senior Member

Posts: 124Kbby2222
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-a484305d00a8
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 10:52 #7744Senior Member

Posts: 2938Kbby2222
Wants 7 bills per meet was short on texts and and blocked me once I countered.
Sorry no link.
-
12-18-23 23:45 #7743Senior Member

Posts: 1544I have spent more money helping druggies get clean than many people make in a year or two. I would have gotten a better return on my money if I had simply flushed it down the toilet. I hate to say this because I'm not an asshole, but honesly our job is to fuck them not fix them.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 20:46 #7742Senior Member

Posts: 906There is a fine line between "help" and "enabling"
Yeah. Realistically some people are so damaged that they are beyond your resources and expertise to help and chances are any "help" you manage to give them will do more harm than good. That isn't their fault and it isn't your fault either.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
Guys have to remember that they aren't charitable institutions or government agencies. We are all here to have a good time and we shouldn't ever make any of these girls into a project.
Long ago I was dating this lady I really liked. Except when she had too much to drink and then it was a hot mess. I finally gave her an ultimatum to get into substance abuse counseling or GTFO. She chose the latter and I never saw her or heard from her again. More recently another girl I was seeing had obvious severe problems, I gave her a similar ultimatum to get help or GTFO. She agreed to get help and improved. But after about six months she blew it all off, but was lying to me that she was still in counseling. Some time later it all detonated. At this point in time she has multiple warrants out for her arrest and AFAIK is living on the streets someplace, probably in the greater Seattle area. At some point the cops will become involved in this mess and I'll likely be drug into it.
So no, its never worth it to help someone when they are too messed up.
-
12-18-23 20:20 #7741Senior Member

Posts: 131Come on, it's always more complicated than that. All these reports are from after the M&G, when we've had a chance to think about it. This chick is actually quite intelligent and can be well-spoken. There are plenty of guys who come into sugaring with a daddy-ego. The whole vibe of arrangements is that you're helping them out in exchange for more than just sex, a lot of girls get emotional attachments. It's at the end of the night or the next day when you start to ask yourself if it's a good idea to let her know where you live. LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
I'm not going to discuss her history further but she's suffered from abuse and hardship. She actually believes she will find a kind soul who will take care of her on these sites. I tried to give her advice about getting financial aid for school and other social programs. Unfortunately she has that stubborn pride poor people have. But, you're right, she's a mess and no one. Particularly dudes on arrangement sites. Are in a position to really help.
-
12-18-23 17:26 #7740Senior Member

Posts: 906First Impressions
RE: the psycho chick with the case against her.
I think this comes down to first impressions. If the first impressions are that bad, why would anybody bother continuing with her? It isn't like there is a shortage of girls on the sugar sites, and it doesn't sound like she is spectacularly hot or skilled enough to make it worthwhile overlooking those bad first impressions.
Sometimes it is okay to just judge a book by its cover. And there is nothing wrong with cutting your losses and moving on to the next one. And there always is a next one.
Speaking as someone who has an ex who did fucked up shit and still tries to do fucked up shit to me, life is too short.
-
12-18-23 16:51 #7739Banned Member

Posts: 510Holy fuck! If she doesn't remember the incident at all that's a very worrying sign. It's possible she was either blacked out drunk or here mental issues are so severe she disassociates and doesn't remember things. Or she is just lying. All three are possible and all three are not good. The fact that she lunged at the guy with a knife is scary.
Originally Posted by RainySeattleGu
[View Original Post]
Can you imagine what she might do if you try and end things with her if you have been seeing each other for a couple weeks and she threatens you with the the Oh I will say you raped me card? This is the type of chic to do that. I really doubt she just doesn't remember. Sounds like a typical batshit crazy card that gets pulled all the time by girls like this. There are a lot of chics out there who threaten self harm to keep guys in relationships.
-
12-18-23 15:45 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 2335Totally agree on the Hot wife. Not paying the hubbys bills for that! Now had he had a 22 yo Hot wife then. Haha. Kali and here friend want 2 k with rubbers. Raw p2 p may be decent ride but with rubbers you're better off with the love twins. Unless I'm misjudging them and they eat your ass then. Hummm. They also have poor communications. I'm sure dudes are just throwing benjis at them. Pic are shopped too. Expect a 35-40% less attractive lady. Young and for sale. Wow.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 15:39 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 2335Totally agree on the Hot wife. Not paying the hubbys bills for that! Now had he had a 22 yo Hot wife then. Haha. Kali and here friend want 2 k with rubbers. Raw p2 p may be decent ride but with rubbers you're better off with the love twins. Unless I'm misjudging them and they eat your ass then. Hummm. They also have poor communications. I'm sure dudes are just throwing benjis at them. Pic are shopped too. Expect a 35-40% less attractive lady. Young and for sale. Wow.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 11:42 #7736Regular Member

Posts: 24Assault in the second degree
The case against her was one of the first things she mentioned to me. I asked her for her side of the story and she said she had no memory of what happened (major red flag). Then, she gave me her full name so that I can just research the case myself. I found the public court filings, and apparently her ex wanted to break off their engagement, so she took a knife and threatened to harm herself, and then lunged at him trying to stab him, but he was able to move away and call the police. The ex told the police that this was extremely unlike her, and that he called the police mostly about the possibility of self harm, not her being a danger to others.
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
She keeps telling me that she does not remember the incident, and that she had a really bad memory. My concern is that she will forget that she provided consent to whatever, and then you have a bigger problem on your hands.
So, just be careful everyone.
-
12-17-23 20:42 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 50Bummer!
Oh man, sounds like she is looking for someone who is willing to adopt her. She is still texting me, seems appealing but after you said probably, it is better to ghost her, what exactly she did to her ex partner to press charges against her LOL.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





