Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 1320 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 27900
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23115

    "I was the the only one. "

    Famous words from most providers who BB.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    WTF! I was hoping to kerp Lexiluv206 on the downlow.

    Lolz. She told me she was nervous about doing it and I was the only one!

    Heartbtoken.

  2. #23114
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    This is my BBFS lkst for the year. Some required tips. Some were YMMV. Some were slam dunk easy.

    Please don't PM me for details unless you are providing details that won't be known on this board first. I just advise you always bring extra cash and make an offer if the initially say no in person.

    Remember you are likely texting their pimp of booker. Some have retired or gone UTR. No. I won't give out their utr contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive253  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Amanda Wonders and Katerine Galanis. Doesn't surprise me that Joey Adam's take it raw since she's friends with Amanda. I am kinda surprised to see Sexy Blair on this list. Seen her a few times all safety but would love to fill her up!
    Wow. I knew I wasn't the only one with Katerine.

    I thought I was somewhat special with Amanda Wonders. It took me a while to get her to give it up bare. I guess it goes to show they are all ok with BBFS.

  3. #23113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    LexiLuv206 belongs here too.

    It's been so hard scheduling time with BabyBunny.
    WTF! I was hoping to kerp Lexiluv206 on the downlow.

    Lolz. She told me she was nervous about doing it and I was the only one!

    Heartbtoken.

  4. #23112
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    I'm still yet to see a report about Lexiibanks or Shelby Creams doing BBFS which is surprising considering how popular they are and how long they've been around.
    If you have seen Lexiibanks insta would know why.

  5. #23111
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her too. Yes, she is BBFS cip but I noticed some smell. She is now a BBW not curvy as her self description. Also, she arrives late, takes time to shower but she leaves on time so you get less than 1 hr. 400 hr.
    I don't like ladies coming to my residence, so I usually get a room somewhere. These unreliable ones who insists on outcalls don't get my business. Not about to get a room and then not being able to fuck. Girls like Madison and Becky Ride are the quintessential unreliable providers who you should avoid in these cases.

  6. #23110
    I've seen her too. Yes, she is BBFS cip but I noticed some smell. She is now a BBW not curvy as her self description. Also, she arrives late, takes time to shower but she leaves on time so you get less than 1 hr. 400 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Madison belongs here but her communication is shit. I saw her twice, but we planned it 5 times. Those 3 times she cancelled last minute (literally the time of the session) with some nonsense excuse.

  7. #23109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    High Five!

    They all bareback someone as a client.
    I'm still yet to see a report about Lexiibanks or Shelby Creams doing BBFS which is surprising considering how popular they are and how long they've been around.

  8. #23108

    Madisonxxscott

    Madison belongs here but her communication is shit. I saw her twice, but we planned it 5 times. Those 3 times she cancelled last minute (literally the time of the session) with some nonsense excuse.

  9. #23107

    DaphneLove or Sexy Jojo

    Do Daphne Love or Sexy Jojo belong here?

    I love their milkmakers.

  10. #23106

  11. #23105

  12. #23104

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I love spinners.

    So many have disappear ed or gone bad.

    LittlePanda (gone Bad).

    ErinBaby.

    (Disappeared).

    Naudiaxxx utr.

    HottieHarley utr.

    MissTaylorRain not tiny but really fun. PSE.

    I prefer them younger if possible.

    Puffies. My recent success stories are below. YMMV.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...sweet-babydoll

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?494565-CandyMilan utr.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-CalissaSweets negotiate in person. She has a scheduler.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?531893-Victoria01 so tiny young immature.

    Negotiate in person with Victoria.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?505269-Mollyaunna negotiate in person.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?426639-Lil-Natalie she has disappeared. So yung. Fun to fill.

    Some that I would love to fill.

    If anyone has some suggestions on how to make it happen, please message me or post it.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?536986-Nova-North Young and managed. I love a challenge. I have fucked her in the ass. I am hoping for more. No BBFS yet.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?459397-Lacey-Foxx only BBBJ. But she can take a tough fucking.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?468171-Naomi Never met.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255157-angela87 never met.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?532076-nursehails never met.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?488881-Ashtonlave never met.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ocelyn-Sanchez

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?453227-Tinydes

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?383591-Victoriam I love her nipples.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129322%3B
    Any information on these spinners?

    Do they belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-week-9am-10pm

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?459978-Tiny-Phryne

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?614107-BabyBunny

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eet-Cherry-Pie

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?611530-Asava

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...9D%A4%EF%B8%8F

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?598036-lucylove

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?601075-LexiLuv206

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114907-Allegra-Cole

  13. #23103
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I can not recommend anymore. Habits are taking a toll. I flipped her 150 and had her leave.

  14. #23102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive253  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Amanda Wonders and Katerine Galanis. Doesn't surprise me that Joey Adam's take it raw since she's friends with Amanda.

    I am kinda surprised to see Sexy Blair on this list. Seen her a few times all safety but would love to fill her up!
    High Five!

    They all bareback someone as a client.

  15. #23101

    StellaInSeattle

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMeow  [View Original Post]
    Stella has always been someone who I've had on my to do list, but haven't pulled the trigger. Would love to get an honest review of her.
    I saw Stella awhile back. She was staying at an Extended Stay-type hotel. She had like 3 cats with her and the room was pretty dank. She's all natural so not only are the tits real, but so are the armpit hair. Having a Bush is one thing, but the armpit hair is another. She also doesn't wear deodorant.

    Service wise, RBGFE. I didn't DATY for obvious reasons. BBFS was not offered and I didn't ask. Once the mix of the dank room with animal smell and the BO hit me, I was ready to get out. Luckily she was having a special so I didn't lose much, but I wouldn't see her again. She's nice and sweet, but if you're not into the hippie-all-natural lifestyle, then this is not a good option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape