Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 1059 1559 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32887

    Megan!! Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/252587227247

    She's been posting a lot. Anyone actually see her yet? I knew of her scamming in the past with deposits. If you saw her did she have a bunch of rules like I heard. IE no breast play, DATY, etc?
    Yea, I'd recommend and say go for it, I've seen her twice nice and thick looks exactly like pics. No deposit and never asked for one, I don't think it was her scamming.

  2. #32886

    Charlie I'm sure you and I have fucked if you were the same Chics. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRunkle  [View Original Post]
    These are from back in her Wackos days.
    And that stupid crab tattoo she got on her leg to cover up some dudes name I believe I remember when she got it fucking stupid as shit. She really wasted herself.

  3. #32885

  4. #32884
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/252587227247

    She's been posting a lot. Anyone actually see her yet? I knew of her scamming in the past with deposits. If you saw her did she have a bunch of rules like I heard. IE no breast play, DATY, etc?
    I've texted with her last week and yesterday. She has lots of pics on various sites if you Google her #. She looks like lots of fun if she's into it. Last week I asked her if I "passed the test", could I get some GFE. She didn't directly respond to her giving it, but said I could lick it for 220 coins for a hhr visit. I almost bit, but did not. She was less cordial this week when I wanted to see her. I'm so tired of fake pics, filters, and rotten pussy that I probably try to get more info out of them than they want to give. If they can't even be remotely pleasant, they can fuck off. As some have said, we are currently in a very sad state of affairs.

  5. #32883

    Candii

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/384688087500

    Hey fellas, is this the same Candii that was a provider a couple years back and just disappeared? If so then she was a solid provider.
    If that's her she was great. There was candy in play but it didn't ruin the experience. Very willing and accommodating.

    But when I saw her about a year ago it was almost half the donation. There were some spider bites…

  6. #32882
    For $240/ hh, she better wash, wax, and detail my car, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrk912  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/384688087500

    Hey fellas, is this the same Candii that was a provider a couple years back and just disappeared? If so then she was a solid provider.

  7. #32881
    The 'Billy' tiddy tat cracks me up. Anyway, I looked into her some months ago, and didn't find anything bad.

    Personally, I wouldn't go for a car date, but YMMV.

    If you pull the trigger, let me know how it went.



    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This has been posting for awhile. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/299645824455

  8. #32880

    About these heifers

    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFsu  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to see Harley at SpringHill Suites off Baymeadows, communicated with her off and on all day, set the meet, she told me she was just checking in and needed 30 minutes, then told me she needs 15 she was in the shower, then another 15, granted I did not stick around but I will never understand these women want to make money then piss off the customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/577103905661
    People are beating down doors to see them. No matter how many clients they jerk around, they know they have that endless supply of us who are willing to accept their foolishness. This is one of those sayings that is apropos-- it's par for the course, just like their stank twats! I hate to say it, but it will never get any better. Get out whilst you can is all I can say; save your money for something more meaningful!

  9. #32879

    About this so-called hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTuhu  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've about had it man. Unfortunately the only thing left in Jax is tweakers, ghosts, bait and switches and stank butt. It's just not worth the trouble. What do you all think?
    I feel your pain, sir! It's the stench from the twat for me! SMH.

  10. #32878

    Candii

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/384688087500

    Hey fellas, is this the same Candii that was a provider a couple years back and just disappeared? If so then she was a solid provider.

  11. #32877

    You should pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This has been posting for awhile. Do anyone have any intel on her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/299645824455
    There are a number of reviews of April. Most bad. YMMV.

    Rich.

  12. #32876

    Megan

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/252587227247

    She's been posting a lot. Anyone actually see her yet? I knew of her scamming in the past with deposits. If you saw her did she have a bunch of rules like I heard. IE no breast play, DATY, etc?

  13. #32875

    Intel

    This has been posting for awhile. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/299645824455

  14. #32874
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFsu  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to see Harley at SpringHill Suites off Baymeadows, communicated with her off and on all day, set the meet, she told me she was just checking in and needed 30 minutes, then told me she needs 15 she was in the shower, then another 15, granted I did not stick around but I will never understand these women want to make money then piss off the customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/577103905661
    Had me waiting 20 minutes. Eventually I text and said was leaving, didn't get a reply. Funny before I arrived she kept texting my location and eta. Then when I got there ghost.

  15. #32873
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    7-8 years ago she was amazing. Then she couldn't stop with the candy. Had 2 babies by now and steady ruining her body. So sad, she was an awesome girl back then.
    Saw her today. 80 Mario coins for the qv. Notel by the Colonel who sells chicken. Some baby damage. Doesn't look like her pics to me. Them are some old pics. She isn't bad looking but she doesn't look like tho pics. CBJ and mish to finish. When you text her she will call you seriously like 20 times before you get there. When I got there she didn't have a cover and swore she told me to bring one. She was wrong and had me follow her downstairs across to the building with while she got one from her truck. All in all she got the job the done but I didn't vibe with her and won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape