Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 1060 1560 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32879

    About this so-called hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTuhu  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've about had it man. Unfortunately the only thing left in Jax is tweakers, ghosts, bait and switches and stank butt. It's just not worth the trouble. What do you all think?
    I feel your pain, sir! It's the stench from the twat for me! SMH.

  2. #32878

    Candii

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/384688087500

    Hey fellas, is this the same Candii that was a provider a couple years back and just disappeared? If so then she was a solid provider.

  3. #32877

    You should pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This has been posting for awhile. Do anyone have any intel on her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/299645824455
    There are a number of reviews of April. Most bad. YMMV.

    Rich.

  4. #32876

    Megan

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/252587227247

    She's been posting a lot. Anyone actually see her yet? I knew of her scamming in the past with deposits. If you saw her did she have a bunch of rules like I heard. IE no breast play, DATY, etc?

  5. #32875

    Intel

    This has been posting for awhile. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/299645824455

  6. #32874
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFsu  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to see Harley at SpringHill Suites off Baymeadows, communicated with her off and on all day, set the meet, she told me she was just checking in and needed 30 minutes, then told me she needs 15 she was in the shower, then another 15, granted I did not stick around but I will never understand these women want to make money then piss off the customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/577103905661
    Had me waiting 20 minutes. Eventually I text and said was leaving, didn't get a reply. Funny before I arrived she kept texting my location and eta. Then when I got there ghost.

  7. #32873
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    7-8 years ago she was amazing. Then she couldn't stop with the candy. Had 2 babies by now and steady ruining her body. So sad, she was an awesome girl back then.
    Saw her today. 80 Mario coins for the qv. Notel by the Colonel who sells chicken. Some baby damage. Doesn't look like her pics to me. Them are some old pics. She isn't bad looking but she doesn't look like tho pics. CBJ and mish to finish. When you text her she will call you seriously like 20 times before you get there. When I got there she didn't have a cover and swore she told me to bring one. She was wrong and had me follow her downstairs across to the building with while she got one from her truck. All in all she got the job the done but I didn't vibe with her and won't repeat.

  8. #32872

    Emily Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    7-8 years ago she was amazing. Then she couldn't stop with the candy. Had 2 babies by now and steady ruining her body. So sad, she was an awesome girl back then.
    These are from back in her Wackos days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 837393869579MzAwNjcwNzEwMw.jpg‎   T837393869579MzAwNjcwNzEwOA.jpg‎  

  9. #32871
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco  [View Original Post]
    Monique is fabulous.
    "Midwest Monique" has been a solid provider for some time now. I was a regular of hers years ago. I'm happy she's still getting it done. But also would have thought she would be out by now. She's not a druggie or zipperhead. She has a good head on her shoulders, and can actually hold a convo with you. Be nice the her!

  10. #32870

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I would say she's hiding bebe damage.
    She had a kid 9 months ago. Back in the day a great time. Former dancer. Drugs, legal trouble, incarceration, bad crowd ruined her.

  11. #32869

    That is Paige from Wackos

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    Some of her pics look good. Others look like she's hiding a belly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/211586864993
    7-8 years ago she was amazing. Then she couldn't stop with the candy. Had 2 babies by now and steady ruining her body. So sad, she was an awesome girl back then.

  12. #32868
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFsu  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to see Harley at SpringHill Suites off Baymeadows, communicated with her off and on all day, set the meet, she told me she was just checking in and needed 30 minutes, then told me she needs 15 she was in the shower, then another 15, granted I did not stick around but I will never understand these women want to make money then piss off the customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/577103905661
    I hear you brother. We are not the same as them. Not judging them, just saying. They wouldn't be selling pussy out of fleabag motels if they weren't junkies or hideous. Years ago you could pick off a good one every now and again. All I've seen is trash since I've been dipping my toe back in the pond. Actually, that Ruby lady I posted a review on a couple weeks ago was very good. But in general, it's a very sad state of affairs.

  13. #32867

    I concur!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Look back at some of her reviews. You'll be glad this visit didn't work out.

    Rich.
    Yep same thing she did with me, so much so, I just gave up trying to see her. She's so ditzy, she forgot that she did that 3 times to me. Same story, I'm in the shower, you arrive 20 min later, "I'm still in the shower". 20 more minutes pass and "it's I need 15 minutes" and on and on!

  14. #32866

    Consider that bullet dodged!

    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFsu  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to see Harley at SpringHill Suites off Baymeadows, communicated with her off and on all day, set the meet, she told me she was just checking in and needed 30 minutes, then told me she needs 15 she was in the shower, then another 15, granted I did not stick around but I will never understand these women want to make money then piss off the customers.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/577103905661
    Look back at some of her reviews. You'll be glad this visit didn't work out.

    Rich.

  15. #32865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    More Time

    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFsu  [View Original Post]
    Drove up to see Harley at SpringHill Suites off Baymeadows, communicated with her off and on all day, set the meet, she told me she was just checking in and needed 30 minutes, then told me she needs 15 she was in the shower, then another 15, granted I did not stick around but I will never understand these women want to make money then piss off the customers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/577103905661
    When a brick and mortar hooker keeps telling me she needs more time she's in one of the following:

    -On another clients dick.

    -Dope sick.

    -Waiting on her plug / On plug time / Getting plugged by her plug.

    -Tryin to get her fix / Coming down off her fix / Passed out.

    -It's 5 pm and she's just waking up. Been on dick all night: She's sore, she's tired, she's made plenty to see call her plug again.

    I no longer wait. I've given ample updates of my time and location. If she's not ready in 5, I'm bouncin. If she stops communicating while I'm enroute, I flip-a-b!+ch. I laugh when I see on a girls ad "Don't waste my time".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape