Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12928
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://nypost.com/2023/12/18/busine...rce=reddit.com

    Bullshit like this is why there's gps.
    Yup shit like that happens. My buddy's #1 chick has a roomate that gets that kind of coin and has never touched a cock. That being said his #1 is gougeous and a great fuck and costs him $500 per meet.

  2. #12927

  3. #12926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    I think she's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyerinva  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-097fd9a7694b

    Reverse image search turns up her socials and she's a former D1 athlete with a decent Instagram following, but she is local to this area so maybe it's legit?
    I sent her a few messages over several months. I think she opened them all. Replied to none. After the third, when it was clear there was no interest, I hid her profile. I saw she was local too. She's probably got a roster and some guy here is probably on it, reading this and grinning. She's one of the better profiles I've seen in DC. My bet is she's real and just looking for something better / keeping her options open.

  4. #12925
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I think what frequently happens is that someone lifts pictures from Instagram or Facebook and then uses them to make a Seeking account. So the pictures are real, but the real person in the pictures is not who we are communicating with. Why they would set up a M&G and not show is beyond me.
    Idk, typically scammers would use better looking pics.

  5. #12924
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Sharkey's. Blacksburg, VA and Radford, VA.

    http://www.sharkeyswingandribjoint.com/
    I think what frequently happens is that someone lifts pictures from Instagram or Facebook and then uses them to make a Seeking account. So the pictures are real, but the real person in the pictures is not who we are communicating with. Why they would set up a M&G and not show is beyond me.

  6. #12923

    Baby Kayy

    Sharkey's. Blacksburg, VA and Radford, VA.

    http://www.sharkeyswingandribjoint.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize the bar logo on her drink glass? That's usually a good indication of whether or not she's local and possibly real.

  7. #12922

  8. #12921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Baby Kayy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-34d4027352e5

    Had a M&G set up this evening at 6. Comms were spotty yesterday evening after setting up dinner plans and were no better today. Needless to say, at 6 pm when I texted that I was at the restaurant, she responded with "I thought dinner was at 7". This is why I ALWAYS meet close to my home turf. Finished my drink, offered an apology for confusing our meeting time, but haven't heard from her since.
    Anybody recognize the bar logo on her drink glass? That's usually a good indication of whether or not she's local and possibly real.

  9. #12920

    Anyone have any experience with BarbieBeauty?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-097fd9a7694b

    Reverse image search turns up her socials and she's a former D1 athlete with a decent Instagram following, but she is local to this area so maybe it's legit?

  10. #12919

    X9 Maria4 x

    This one is not really my type but I'm bored and free this weekend and don't meet my two regulars until after the holidays.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...1-69d483041b8f

    She's looking for something consistent w one person so I played along knowing she would just be one and done for me. She's a Puerto Rican / Italian / Greek mix who lives in McLean area and was actually sweet during comms leading up to scheduling of our initial meet and greet. Was cool with 400 ppm. But then she ruined things by politely asking if I would give gift of 200 during our m&g as show of good faith as that is something her prior long term SD did. I told her I don't do $ for initial m&G unless of course it progresses immediately to fun time. She said that wasn't a sign of good faith on my part and said she would pass as all her prior SDs had no problem w that. I wished her well.

  11. #12918

    Another Fake

    Baby Kayy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-34d4027352e5

    Had a M&G set up this evening at 6. Comms were spotty yesterday evening after setting up dinner plans and were no better today. Needless to say, at 6 pm when I texted that I was at the restaurant, she responded with "I thought dinner was at 7". This is why I ALWAYS meet close to my home turf. Finished my drink, offered an apology for confusing our meeting time, but haven't heard from her since.

  12. #12917

    Anyone seen this one

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-d88d2eba3be9

    Looking for any reports: familiar face not sure where I have seen her.

  13. #12916

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://nypost.com/2023/12/18/busine...rce=reddit.com

    Bullshit like this is why there's gps.
    Not sure if the first photo is photo shopped, but that girl is plain as can be. I would not turn my head if I saw her walking down the street. No way she is earning that much.

  14. #12915

    34 k for this

    https://nypost.com/2023/12/18/busine...rce=reddit.com

    Bullshit like this is why there's gps.

  15. #12914

    Funsugar

    This one is real, or at least talks a good game. Further south than Woodbridge. Chatted over a few days offline and she was very responsive. Suggested a meet and greet and she ghosted. Never got to what she wants. Maybe one of you all will have better luck with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-b818c246243d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape