Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 26393
-
12-22-23 11:17 #21908Senior Member

Posts: 89She posted a couple of years ago. If I'm not mistaken, I think she was on a state sponsored vacation. By her picks, she looks like she put on some substantial weight.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
That first pic of her is definitely a older one, probably from when she posted in the past.
-
12-22-23 11:10 #21907Senior Member

Posts: 237Truth!! Not worth it.
Originally Posted by OldGuy414
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 10:51 #21906Senior Member

Posts: 57Not only disappointed,
I would be pissed, at that price, the menu shouldn't be that limited, or at the least, should be in the ad content.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 10:25 #21905Senior Member

Posts: 331Kendall Snow
Anyone see her lately. I had asked about 8 months ago and saw her. Still good performance but body seems to be getting worse.
Was going to stop, but she is addicting to me!
I did reach out but did not get a response.
-
12-22-23 10:19 #21904Senior Member

Posts: 237Angelina Silva
Quick report.
Body 9.
Face 6.
Disappointed by CBJ only and no DFK, CFS.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9848757.htm
-
12-22-23 09:15 #21903Senior Member

Posts: 763This is Ezperanza. She was in jail for homicide with a vehicle. She was pairing up with a few different favorites and apparently now on her own. She has a FB page as well. I can send some additional info on DM. I would hate further sully her impeccable reputation on the public forum.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 08:36 #21902Senior Member

Posts: 195Where?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/537730170662
This one looks so familiar? I think she has posted in the past but I'm not sure. Anyone now anything?
-
12-21-23 22:51 #21901Regular Member

Posts: 12I'd help if I could, I'd like to see her as well.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 19:43 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 763Christy
My first attempt to attach a pic failed. Doesn't look like the second did so well either. (I've attached pics before) Mayne the third time is the charm.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 09:49 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 763Christy
Anyone have experience with Christy? She is a UTR from FB. No ad anywhere that I can find. She is real but difficult to reach. I had her number but it is no longer in service. I know where she lives but I am not about to ring her bell like a creep. She works as a housekeeper in the western burbs and will selectively see guys to supplement her income. I missed an opportunity a while back. I would really like to have a shot.
I know of one guy from here supposedly scored a date but I have not heard from him since. I really wanted to talk to him before I posted this. Maybe someone has a number they would be willing to share. It's worth a shot.
-
12-20-23 23:34 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 159Not for certain but looks like the SW boobie.
Originally Posted by Bd2222
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 23:21 #21897Senior Member

Posts: 135Lynn
Hi, has anyone had any expierence with this Lynn?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/769195347030
-
12-19-23 23:07 #21896Senior Member

Posts: 293Sorry Guys
Had 2 fun sessions with her and since it has been a train wreck like I am seeing a few of you have posted. I am sorry to those who have gone through that as well after I shared her # with you if you tried to see her. I have noticed lately she has switched #'s quicker than I change my boxers. HA HA.
Sorry guys.
Coyote.
Originally Posted by BJinWauk
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 19:34 #21895Senior Member

Posts: 135Couldn't do it.
After the fucked up life story I just called it quits. Let her keep the money and left, LOL. I guess you're lucky you got the BJ.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 18:51 #21894Senior Member

Posts: 263Can't speak to Milwaukee but in Madison, I've refused to send a face pic and have never been denied. Of my two experiences, both girls younger, one was ok looking and friendly and the other was meh.
Originally Posted by ScotsMan86
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




