Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 725
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #470

    Dp

    Who would like to join in for k tag team, if you are interested hit me up.

  2. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Seen her recently enjoyed her new bed. She wanted more but gave her the usual 100 I always give her. Banged all holes filled her ass and left. But she kept talking about her new mattress and wanting more money and inflation. Whatever she gets what I have always have given. The day she says no sex unless she gets a certain amount is the last time I will ever see her.
    I'm just hoping she doesn't go on with the cost of the mattress years from now. The first month I can see. But nothing after that.

  3. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroo  [View Original Post]
    Would love links / info about the other two if you don't mind sharing. Appreciate it.
    I haven't met the Portuguese lady. But you can Google Leeza Clinton and her number will be there. She works out of an office building. She's due for a visit.

  4. #467

    Portugese lady and Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Today was awkward. I only had 70 bucks on me and lazy to visit the ATM. I normally give K 100. But I figured 70 is more than enough and she'll take it. Well, she gave me a bit of a hard time. I said I didn't have time to visit the ATM and 70 is all I have. She made me show her my wallet to ensure there wasn't any hidden bills. This is the first. I was irate. I've been seeing her before she had her boob job. She was complaining that people were ripping her off by saying they forgot their money. Hey, I've been seeing her for over 15 years and never skipped a payment.

    During the session, I made her work hard. She blew me for like 15-minutes and rode me for 30. I'm usually on top. But today, I made that witch work for her money. I slammed her while she was on top and it could've made her teeth pop out. I left satisfied. But pretty pissed off. This is the reason that K is a "one in awhile" visit. I tried to see the Portuguese lady. But she ghosted me. Leeza is only when I'm in the mood. Although I'll be in the area almost every week, I'd rather go to the gym than hit K again.
    Would love links / info about the other two if you don't mind sharing. Appreciate it.

  5. #466

    Broken record

    Stopped by K's to drop off a couple loads, gave her one in her mouth and after her monotonous moaning about "you can fuck my pussy any way you want" I opted for her second round getting another BBBJ and popping a load on her ridiculous fake tits. As I was rubbing my cock to finish off my second load to spray on her tits, all she did was drone on about wanting me to stick it in her pussy. With her I just can't seem to have the urge to plow into her pussy bareback. After all was said and done I gave her 60 for her 1/2 hour of time. Not paying more for a gal that's an average granny.

  6. #465

    Mattress

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and saw her last night. Fucking house is falling in on itself.

    Gave her 80 and all she did was ***** and moan about her new bed costing $2000 and needing another $20. Finally said ok and dropped a load in her ass. Got the hell out before she noticed I gave her the original agreed on 80.

    I've never heard her bi $ch and moan so much about $20.
    That mattress must have been disgusting with all the jizz on it.

    Had a similar experience with K. She went on and on about how much things cost and her new $2 k mattress. Boy did she get ripped off.

    Any unload twice inside her one in her ass and the other creampie in her pussy.

    She blah blah about $80. Considering paying her $20 as a charity donation but decided against it since I used her to pay &40 when she was much younger.

  7. #464

    K

    I just visited her about a hour ago I always paid 60 to meet her you just have to be upfront about it if she ask.

  8. #463

    Kflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    When guys stop giving her more than $100, then her attitude will change. Her running rate was 40-80. Now, it's over $100. I stopped seeing her when she kept upselling her nasty body. My bed wasn't even $1,000. She obviously got ripped off for being so dumb if she really paid $2,000. If she got a Sealy or Memory Foam mattress, guys will have a free for all unloading their cream all over it. I can imagine the mattress guys removing her old mattress. That shit must've smelled like a million men.
    Seen her recently enjoyed her new bed. She wanted more but gave her the usual 100 I always give her. Banged all holes filled her ass and left. But she kept talking about her new mattress and wanting more money and inflation. Whatever she gets what I have always have given. The day she says no sex unless she gets a certain amount is the last time I will ever see her.

  9. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area and saw her last night. Fucking house is falling in on itself.

    Gave her 80 and all she did was ***** and moan about her new bed costing $2000 and needing another $20. Finally said ok and dropped a load in her ass. Got the hell out before she noticed I gave her the original agreed on 80.

    I've never heard her bi $ch and moan so much about $20.
    When guys stop giving her more than $100, then her attitude will change. Her running rate was 40-80. Now, it's over $100. I stopped seeing her when she kept upselling her nasty body. My bed wasn't even $1,000. She obviously got ripped off for being so dumb if she really paid $2,000. If she got a Sealy or Memory Foam mattress, guys will have a free for all unloading their cream all over it. I can imagine the mattress guys removing her old mattress. That shit must've smelled like a million men.

  10. #461
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Was in the area and saw her last night. Fucking house is falling in on itself.

    Gave her 80 and all she did was ***** and moan about her new bed costing $2000 and needing another $20. Finally said ok and dropped a load in her ass. Got the hell out before she noticed I gave her the original agreed on 80.

    I've never heard her bi $ch and moan so much about $20.

  11. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to sound like that guy but...... If you're shelling out more than 100 dollars on a woman who mind is on wash, rinse, repeat and a voice like a gnu, knock yourselves out. Remember, you get what ya pay for!. WHOO WEE!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QucuMSE6_qM
    60 is my limit for her.

    Clit.

  12. #459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Special K's voice in heat!

    I don't want to sound like that guy but...... If you're shelling out more than 100 dollars on a woman who mind is on wash, rinse, repeat and a voice like a gnu, knock yourselves out. Remember, you get what ya pay for!. WHOO WEE!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QucuMSE6_qM

  13. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    I give her a hundred a tell her that's all I have but I've been locked in I see her enough for her to remember me. But I do hear that sh is asking for 1. 5 or 120 something like that. But where else do you get all three holes anyway you want and takes it with no complaints. My only problem is the last two times I think I went to hard or something and pulled out some mud. The worse but that's why I like to wrap it.
    Please don't give her more than 100. Otherwise, the girl will keep asking for more. She's not worth more than 100! I've paid her 100 for 20+ years. One day, I only had 60 and didn't have time to run to the ATM. She gave me a hard time and I almost left because she said fine. I get it that it's business. But, she had to nerve to almost say no to me after so many years. She's no longer worth my time, not the same anymore.

  14. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by MJolnir7  [View Original Post]
    Is she asking for more $$ because of this? I saw her a few years back after the *last* time she got a new mattress, and she asked if I could up the donation a bit to help cover it. Was happy to oblige.
    I give her a hundred a tell her that's all I have but I've been locked in I see her enough for her to remember me. But I do hear that sh is asking for 1. 5 or 120 something like that. But where else do you get all three holes anyway you want and takes it with no complaints. My only problem is the last two times I think I went to hard or something and pulled out some mud. The worse but that's why I like to wrap it.

  15. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say it's new anymore that mattress has already seen more cum than anyone else's. But yea she did and a steel box frame for support she loves to brag about it.
    Is she asking for more $$ because of this? I saw her a few years back after the *last* time she got a new mattress, and she asked if I could up the donation a bit to help cover it. Was happy to oblige.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape