Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Special K

+ Submit Review
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 727
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by MJolnir7  [View Original Post]
    Is she asking for more $$ because of this? I saw her a few years back after the *last* time she got a new mattress, and she asked if I could up the donation a bit to help cover it. Was happy to oblige.
    I give her a hundred a tell her that's all I have but I've been locked in I see her enough for her to remember me. But I do hear that sh is asking for 1. 5 or 120 something like that. But where else do you get all three holes anyway you want and takes it with no complaints. My only problem is the last two times I think I went to hard or something and pulled out some mud. The worse but that's why I like to wrap it.

  2. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say it's new anymore that mattress has already seen more cum than anyone else's. But yea she did and a steel box frame for support she loves to brag about it.
    Is she asking for more $$ because of this? I saw her a few years back after the *last* time she got a new mattress, and she asked if I could up the donation a bit to help cover it. Was happy to oblige.

  3. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't stay overnight even if she paid me. I'll probably go into a mental institute the next morning. I did see a Monger leave her house one morning and K said that he slept there from the night before. Brave soul.

    On another note, did the dumbass K ever got her new bed?
    I wouldn't say it's new anymore that mattress has already seen more cum than anyone else's. But yea she did and a steel box frame for support she loves to brag about it.

  4. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    I also would like to know, but I'm becoming more interested in polling users as to her emotional / psychological state of desperation. Also, does she only ask guys that she likes to spend all day / night? How does she handle that scenario if guys are slated to visit soon thereafter? Join in for threesome? She once told me just wait upstairs.
    I wouldn't stay overnight even if she paid me. I'll probably go into a mental institute the next morning. I did see a Monger leave her house one morning and K said that he slept there from the night before. Brave soul.

    On another note, did the dumbass K ever got her new bed?

  5. #453

    Unless your the first customer of the day

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Wait upstairs then go back for sloppy seconds.
    I think many of us get sloppy seconds thirds 18th's depending on how busy she has been that day.

  6. #452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    I also would like to know, but I'm becoming more interested in polling users as to her emotional / psychological state of desperation. Also, does she only ask guys that she likes to spend all day / night? How does she handle that scenario if guys are slated to visit soon thereafter? Join in for threesome? She once told me just wait upstairs.
    Wait upstairs then go back for sloppy seconds.

  7. #451

    Overnight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]
    I saw K last week after more than 3 years. Pretty much the same as last time, I took a few shots in the car, walked inside, and put up with her repetitive moaning for 2 loads in her pussy. I used to give her 60, but this time she asked for more with a bunch of sob stories. I told her I could give her 40 more if she could get me to cum one more time. She said yes and it was maybe 15 min more of a BBBJ, 10 min in her pussy, and then 10 min more in her ass before I filled it up. I gave her the 40 and as I was getting dressed she asked me if I wanted to have more fun, spend the night, and have some more fun in the morning.

    Has anyone done an overnight with her? I'll admit I was tempted to say yes and scratch that itch all night, but I had to get back home.
    I also would like to know, but I'm becoming more interested in polling users as to her emotional / psychological state of desperation. Also, does she only ask guys that she likes to spend all day / night? How does she handle that scenario if guys are slated to visit soon thereafter? Join in for threesome? She once told me just wait upstairs.

  8. #450
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]
    I saw K last week after more than 3 years. Pretty much the same as last time, I took a few shots in the car, walked inside, and put up with her repetitive moaning for 2 loads in her pussy. I used to give her 60, but this time she asked for more with a bunch of sob stories. I told her I could give her 40 more if she could get me to cum one more time. She said yes and it was maybe 15 min more of a BBBJ, 10 min in her pussy, and then 10 min more in her ass before I filled it up. I gave her the 40 and as I was getting dressed she asked me if I wanted to have more fun, spend the night, and have some more fun in the morning.

    Has anyone done an overnight with her? I'll admit I was tempted to say yes and scratch that itch all night, but I had to get back home.
    Jesus. Can you imagine actually sleeping in that bed. I guess after awhile the cat piss smell would fade away after you got used to it.

  9. #449

    Overnight?

    I saw K last week after more than 3 years. Pretty much the same as last time, I took a few shots in the car, walked inside, and put up with her repetitive moaning for 2 loads in her pussy. I used to give her 60, but this time she asked for more with a bunch of sob stories. I told her I could give her 40 more if she could get me to cum one more time. She said yes and it was maybe 15 min more of a BBBJ, 10 min in her pussy, and then 10 min more in her ass before I filled it up. I gave her the 40 and as I was getting dressed she asked me if I wanted to have more fun, spend the night, and have some more fun in the morning.

    Has anyone done an overnight with her? I'll admit I was tempted to say yes and scratch that itch all night, but I had to get back home.

  10. #448

    8 years later

    I've been dreading this day for 8 years. But alas, it came. Everyone said I would go back. I did. Same ole K with bigger jugs. Let's you do anything.

    I opted for a quick BBBJ to get up, then closed my eyes, (wished I could plug my ears) and pounded away. I can't believe she is as tight as she is! She must do.

    Her kegel exercises often. After 10 minutes of mish, I finally filled her up. Got dressed, and beat feet. Before she talked me into round 2! LOL. 150 quick and done.

    Hoping to not return.

  11. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by ElNeneCali  [View Original Post]
    Want to take the plunge with K she is kind of far from me. Curious if anyone has any recent pictures to see if she would be worth the trip.
    It's the same. Just do it. There are plenty of resources here, use it.

  12. #446

    Pics

    Want to take the plunge with K she is kind of far from me. Curious if anyone has any recent pictures to see if she would be worth the trip.

  13. #445
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of the new bed, I stopped seeing her. She sucks now.
    I'm curious, what about her sucks now compared to all the previous times? As far as I can tell, nothing has changed except the house smelling more of cats.

  14. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    Not fixed but she's getting a new one this weekend on the 15th I believe. I asked her if she's going to fuck the delivery guys she said only if they give her a discount LOL.
    That would be comical. I can picture K wearing the night gown with her triple extra large boobs hanging out. Flirting with the delivery guys and telling them "hey, if you guys want to relax and have fun, I'm up for it. ".

    Regardless of the new bed, I stopped seeing her. She sucks now.

  15. #443

    K bed

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    There was a post a few weeks ago about her bed being broken in half. Did she ever get it fixed?
    Not fixed but she's getting a new one this weekend on the 15th I believe. I asked her if she's going to fuck the delivery guys she said only if they give her a discount LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape