Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 731
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #446

    Pics

    Want to take the plunge with K she is kind of far from me. Curious if anyone has any recent pictures to see if she would be worth the trip.

  2. #445
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of the new bed, I stopped seeing her. She sucks now.
    I'm curious, what about her sucks now compared to all the previous times? As far as I can tell, nothing has changed except the house smelling more of cats.

  3. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    Not fixed but she's getting a new one this weekend on the 15th I believe. I asked her if she's going to fuck the delivery guys she said only if they give her a discount LOL.
    That would be comical. I can picture K wearing the night gown with her triple extra large boobs hanging out. Flirting with the delivery guys and telling them "hey, if you guys want to relax and have fun, I'm up for it. ".

    Regardless of the new bed, I stopped seeing her. She sucks now.

  4. #443

    K bed

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    There was a post a few weeks ago about her bed being broken in half. Did she ever get it fixed?
    Not fixed but she's getting a new one this weekend on the 15th I believe. I asked her if she's going to fuck the delivery guys she said only if they give her a discount LOL.

  5. #442

    Bed

    There was a post a few weeks ago about her bed being broken in half. Did she ever get it fixed?

  6. #441

    In K' defense

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    In K's defense, if you look at the following chart (select Max for the time period), you will see that inflation has been soaring since 2021. She isn't making it up.

    https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate
    Finally, someone speaks up (DC). K has been a bargain. Is a bargain and will continue to be so. Let's not put her in some convenient box where because she is K she doesn't deserve her due. Think of all the money you have "saved". Rationalize as you may. Imagine she disappears. Imagine she stops seeing you bec a guy who values her gets to see her, not you. Try to find an equal for even double the cost. Wait. Don't bother. Sure, when a price jumps up precipitously it's an "outrage". Nor should you be guessing, "What's she asking for today?" Do what you got to do or go elsewhere if you're not happy. There are plenty of entitled, lame, clock watching, deceptive providers. Some have killer bods.

  7. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    In K's defense, if you look at the following chart (select Max for the time period), you will see that inflation has been soaring since 2021. She isn't making it up.

    https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate
    Haha. Good one.

  8. #439
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #438

    Inflation

    In K's defense, if you look at the following chart (select Max for the time period), you will see that inflation has been soaring since 2021. She isn't making it up.

    https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate

  10. #437

    Short changed?

    Today was awkward. I only had 70 bucks on me and lazy to visit the ATM. I normally give K 100. But I figured 70 is more than enough and she'll take it. Well, she gave me a bit of a hard time. I said I didn't have time to visit the ATM and 70 is all I have. She made me show her my wallet to ensure there wasn't any hidden bills. This is the first. I was irate. I've been seeing her before she had her boob job. She was complaining that people were ripping her off by saying they forgot their money. Hey, I've been seeing her for over 15 years and never skipped a payment.

    During the session, I made her work hard. She blew me for like 15-minutes and rode me for 30. I'm usually on top. But today, I made that witch work for her money. I slammed her while she was on top and it could've made her teeth pop out. I left satisfied. But pretty pissed off. This is the reason that K is a "one in awhile" visit. I tried to see the Portuguese lady. But she ghosted me. Leeza is only when I'm in the mood. Although I'll be in the area almost every week, I'd rather go to the gym than hit K again.

  11. #436

    Smells

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just back from a visit with K and did the most insane thing with her. I was at a strip club before my visit and was horny as hell. Had a few beers and gave K call to see if I could stop by for a visit. On arrival she did her usual rant about cats, then she got to the reason for my visit. She offered a wet BBBJ and got me raging hard. Then she said I could fuck her any way I wanted and I could take as long as I wanted. After getting harder than a railroad spike she wanted to get fucked. She offered a condom but said I could go bare if I wanted. I'm thinking she prefers it bare, so that's how I went. Fucked her for almost five minutes and had the wicked urge to piss. So I slowed down on my strokes and buried my cock as deep as it would go in her pussy, then held still and took the longest piss deep inside her. She told me she could feel the heat filling her pussy and it was gushing out her pussy lips. Then I fucked her until I blew my load. She loved it. Left 80 on her dresser and she never said a thing.
    Now the place smells like cat and green piss.

  12. #435

    The piss and the rates

    I do not understand how it is possible to piss while fully erected, especially deep inside her.

    50 is not low-balling, 50 means 500 a day because she is getting fucked non-stop all day long.

    Plenty to cover all her house and cat expenses IMHO.

    BH.

  13. #434

    Special K Rates

    Last time I saw her was a couple of months ago. When I called and talked to her to make the appointment, she asked me for $150. She gave me the same sob story that OTG got, bills to pay, taxes, lost her job, unemployment ran out, etc. I felt bad for her too and gave her the $150. Not sure how I'll handle it next time, but leaning towards telling her that I only have $100. I won't lowball her with $50, $60 or $80. Her bills are legitimate. Those of us that own a home know what it costs, even if you don't include maintenance costs. Also, can't forget the cat army that she has to feed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    100 is the most I give. I normally give her 80. But every meeting she keeps saying the same thing how she's having money problems and I have repeat that I give her 100 every time. The last time I visited, I mention that I'm giving her 100 before she opens her mouth. But again, she says that it would be great if I can give more and said I have 100. Don't take it personally. A lot of guys just give her far less or nothing at all. She's not doing anything with that extra money as you can tell. Her house and everything around it is the same since the first day I saw her.

  14. #433

    Crazy sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just back from a visit with K and did the most insane thing with her. I was at a strip club before my visit and was horny as hell. Had a few beers and gave K call to see if I could stop by for a visit. On arrival she did her usual rant about cats, then she got to the reason for my visit. She offered a wet BBBJ and got me raging hard. Then she said I could fuck her any way I wanted and I could take as long as I wanted. After getting harder than a railroad spike she wanted to get fucked. She offered a condom but said I could go bare if I wanted. I'm thinking she prefers it bare, so that's how I went. Fucked her for almost five minutes and had the wicked urge to piss. So I slowed down on my strokes and buried my cock as deep as it would go in her pussy, then held still and took the longest piss deep inside her. She told me she could feel the heat filling her pussy and it was gushing out her pussy lips. Then I fucked her until I blew my load. She loved it. Left 80 on her dresser and she never said a thing.
    Wow, we thought we had heard it all about K!. I have seen this in porn. I don't know how it happens, actually. And she didn't complain? A real stand out experience on the Guide. Keeps an already in tune K audience riveted. You may want it to be your special fetish with her.

  15. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Looker66  [View Original Post]
    And no, not her tits again. Just swung by for a quickie and roofers were working away while I also hammering away. She also had just gotten naxos from mattress shopping!

    New one arrives Oct 15 for anyone who wants to try and be the first of who knows how many!

    Maybe she was unchanging some for these needed upgrades. I paid the usual hundo.
    The one time I saw her was back in 2019 shortly after she had just replaced her mattress and couch, and she asked for a few extra bucks then to help with the expense. If you've priced mattresses lately (especially the heavy-duty ones that she must use!) you realize that she really could use the money. She's so cheap compared to the norm that I was happy to leave her a nice "tip".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape