High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21011

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67813956

    This is the headline from her posts;.
    She's been reported on numerous times I remember seeing. Number changes are pretty frequent after some of the bad reviews as well I remember seeing. I'm not sure if anyone has ever actually met up with her before, but the same scam has been reported by others in regards to sending money before the actual meet. Haven't tried to see her or anything because of it, and don't think anyone ever has, but I could be wrong though.

  2. #21010

    Wondering if anyone has the same "gut feeling" about this person

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67813956

    This is the headline from her posts;.

    NO AA please. IF YOU WOULDN'T TRADE PICS FOR VERIFICATION, DO NOT CALL OR TEXT ME. DO NOT CONTACT ME WITHOUT READING FIRST.

    Decided to once again try this out. Fists of all I never tried her services bc no DATY. Then the ad changed so I thought I would dip my toes so to speak.

    When you arrive at her apartment (she provides address) she then says to pay her on CashApp and when done to send her a screen shot of transaction (my first caution). Why would she ask that if she has the app on her phone. Maybe she has a reason. Anyway something happened to her "other" phone while I was sitting their far too long for my liking. I took off. The then she lit up my phone with other card options. Me thinks she is a rip. Anyone chime in?

  3. #21009

    Why get the hour?

    Quick sanity check. Why get a hour with a provider if they will not let you finish more the once? I just don't get the logic of it. I contact a provider and they give me prices then I ask if I can finish more than once if I get the hour and they say no. Well hey why get more than a qv? Can anyone explain this logic to me? Maybe I am missing something.

  4. #21008

    Latina

    Anyone know of any Latinas, or any under the radar? I've been looking for one.

  5. #21007

    Ease your mind

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This chick has been out of porn for at least a decade. When she was active, she was at the very top of the hierarchy of PSs. There's a Tryst ad, saying she is short term escorting. The thing (s) that make me skeptical is that if she came out of retirement, I would guess her rates would be at least double, probably triple what she has listed (600), she would most likely be with an agency that specializes in PSs, and the news would be outtrust me, this would be very big. The thing (s) that make me think there might be something to it are that she is from (and still lives in) central Indiana, she's listed a tour schedule, which seems odd for a scammer, and the ad is very well written, detailed, convincing.

    That being said, only about 5 percent of me believes there's any truth to it. If anyone has info to prop up that 5 percent, pleasee let me know. But I'm not holding my breath.
    I know her and she is from our great state. Life circumstances are probably contributing to her situation. She certainly does not look as she did in Penthouse but she is still pretty hot. I won't see her because it would be too awkward but man if I could wear a mask I would be all over it. The price would not deter me one bit.

    She was discovered at 18 while she worked at a Dairy Queen in one of our great cities. After her magazine spreads she ventured out to porn and actually was dating a fellow male performer. Long legs, amazing tits and a model face. She has plenty of videos on the internet.

  6. #21006
    Quote Originally Posted by LostNumber  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search of her first pic turns up a callescort post in Denver, CO. And her snapchat is all over her post. I would wager this is someone trying to get you to buy their * sub or otherwise scamming money.

  7. #21005

    Saved yourself some money

    Starr- Good thing you left, imo as I don't think I've read one positive review about her. Pics are dated and bad attitude are what I've read, if my memory serves me correctly.

  8. #21004

    Forgot the link. Doh!

    https://tryst.link/escort/hanna-hilton

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This chick has been out of porn for at least a decade. When she was active, she was at the very top of the hierarchy of PSs. There's a Tryst ad, saying she is short term escorting. The thing (s) that make me skeptical is that if she came out of retirement, I would guess her rates would be at least double, probably triple what she has listed (600), she would most likely be with an agency that specializes in PSs, and the news would be outtrust me, this would be very big. The thing (s) that make me think there might be something to it are that she is from (and still lives in) central Indiana, she's listed a tour schedule, which seems odd for a scammer, and the ad is very well written, detailed, convincing.

    That being said, only about 5 percent of me believes there's any truth to it. If anyone has info to prop up that 5 percent, pleasee let me know. But I'm not holding my breath.

  9. #21003

  10. #21002
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    I don't normally post reviews, because I try to keep them to myself LOL I may regret this but Claire is legit goregous. I'll try to do a similar review. She knows how to ride and allowed every position, she got extremally wet and was definitely a moaner.

    Face -9.

    Body -10.

    Personality 9.

    Deed 9.
    I do agree with you, Claire is a legit addition to the roster. In reality though, you guys should just share the reviews if you have them to help the rest of the mongers out on here. I understand if you have a gem that you found out in the wild, but there's no such thing as keeping them to yourself when they are posting ads for everyone to see anyways. They are still seeing a ton of people all the time and even some on the boards that may or may not post, so not really much of a thing as keeping them to yourselves or anything. That's why I share any and all reviews that I may have, to help out the rest of you guys with your spendings and not wasting your time and everything. Glad you had a great time with Claire though, she really is a gem out of the bunch that you will find though.

  11. #21001
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...n/692047496894

    I went to see her a week ago. Communication went well. Sent me to the office unit of an apartment complex. She constantly pushes back the appointment time. I am backed in to a parking space so I can see who is driving around and a larger black gentleman in a tan Buick drives by. She also had me get her a coffee because the appointment was so early (10 am). She then says she has to feed the cats and let them out. Then says she has fallen in the shower and if I will come help. I see the Buick go by down towards where she eventually tells me to go. I offered to call an ambulance and then said I was getting a bad vibe. I blocked her number and drove home. Not sure what would have happened, maybe nothing. But that's what I love about why'all is you share the story and add to the collective wisdom.

    Still trying to find a great massage with some fooling around that isn't an AMP.
    Starr has been mentioned here a few times and talked about for her shit performance and lackluster skills even in terms of massages. She has had some reviews on some of the other sites before changing her number about the same thing. One of the reviews, the person even talks about being robbed by her and her shady bf / handler, so you made the right decision there. I have seen well more than enough reviews of her from the past and past accounts and NONE of them have been any good.

  12. #21000
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This chick has been out of porn for at least a decade. When she was active, she was at the very top of the hierarchy of PSs. There's a Tryst ad, saying she is short term escorting. The thing (s) that make me skeptical is that if she came out of retirement, I would guess her rates would be at least double, probably triple what she has listed (600), she would most likely be with an agency that specializes in PSs, and the news would be outtrust me, this would be very big. The thing (s) that make me think there might be something to it are that she is from (and still lives in) central Indiana, she's listed a tour schedule, which seems odd for a scammer, and the ad is very well written, detailed, convincing.

    That being said, only about 5 percent of me believes there's any truth to it. If anyone has info to prop up that 5 percent, pleasee let me know. But I'm not holding my breath.
    So I have seen some old adult stars that now escort for rates that are similar to hers, so I am not surprised to see that rate. However, here are a couple of things that make me think that this ad is a total scam. 30% deposit is for starters, which that is an extremely high deposit to start out with. Let alone we preach to not pay deposits in the first place, but that is extremely high of a deposit to trust. Second, if you google the number, there is another ad that pops up with a completely different person attached to it.

    https://withescorts.com/escorts/155100301538369536

    After seeing this, it definitely seems a bit fishy to me from the start.

  13. #20999

    Starr in Keystone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...n/692047496894

    I went to see her a week ago. Communication went well. Sent me to the office unit of an apartment complex. She constantly pushes back the appointment time. I am backed in to a parking space so I can see who is driving around and a larger black gentleman in a tan Buick drives by. She also had me get her a coffee because the appointment was so early (10 am). She then says she has to feed the cats and let them out. Then says she has fallen in the shower and if I will come help. I see the Buick go by down towards where she eventually tells me to go. I offered to call an ambulance and then said I was getting a bad vibe. I blocked her number and drove home. Not sure what would have happened, maybe nothing. But that's what I love about why'all is you share the story and add to the collective wisdom.

    Still trying to find a great massage with some fooling around that isn't an AMP.

  14. #20998

    Hanna Hilton? No effing way! (Right? Right?

    Ok. This chick has been out of porn for at least a decade. When she was active, she was at the very top of the hierarchy of PSs. There's a Tryst ad, saying she is short term escorting. The thing (s) that make me skeptical is that if she came out of retirement, I would guess her rates would be at least double, probably triple what she has listed (600), she would most likely be with an agency that specializes in PSs, and the news would be out—trust me, this would be very big. The thing (s) that make me think there might be something to it are that she is from (and still lives in) central Indiana, she's listed a tour schedule, which seems odd for a scammer, and the ad is very well written, detailed, convincing.

    That being said, only about 5 percent of me believes there's any truth to it. If anyone has info to prop up that 5 percent, pleasee let me know. But I'm not holding my breath.

  15. #20997
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckxLentz  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/640085581634

    Has anybody's sampled her wares? She's smoking hot and seems too good to be true. Don't want to walk into a robbery or everyone's least favorite uncle LOL.
    Those are pictures from an ig account.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape