Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 24791
-
12-19-23 07:39 #21011Regular Member

Posts: 20Why get the hour?
Quick sanity check. Why get a hour with a provider if they will not let you finish more the once? I just don't get the logic of it. I contact a provider and they give me prices then I ask if I can finish more than once if I get the hour and they say no. Well hey why get more than a qv? Can anyone explain this logic to me? Maybe I am missing something.
-
12-18-23 14:23 #21010Senior Member

Posts: 67Latina
Anyone know of any Latinas, or any under the radar? I've been looking for one.
-
12-18-23 14:19 #21009Senior Member

Posts: 601Ease your mind
I know her and she is from our great state. Life circumstances are probably contributing to her situation. She certainly does not look as she did in Penthouse but she is still pretty hot. I won't see her because it would be too awkward but man if I could wear a mask I would be all over it. The price would not deter me one bit.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
She was discovered at 18 while she worked at a Dairy Queen in one of our great cities. After her magazine spreads she ventured out to porn and actually was dating a fellow male performer. Long legs, amazing tits and a model face. She has plenty of videos on the internet.
-
12-18-23 11:32 #21008Senior Member

Posts: 81Reverse image search of her first pic turns up a callescort post in Denver, CO. And her snapchat is all over her post. I would wager this is someone trying to get you to buy their * sub or otherwise scamming money.
Originally Posted by LostNumber
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 21:55 #21007Senior Member

Posts: 491Saved yourself some money
Starr- Good thing you left, imo as I don't think I've read one positive review about her. Pics are dated and bad attitude are what I've read, if my memory serves me correctly.
-
12-17-23 21:48 #21006Senior Member

Posts: 617Forgot the link. Doh!
https://tryst.link/escort/hanna-hilton
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 20:44 #21005Regular Member

Posts: 38Kenzie
Is this one TGTBT?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67564467
-
12-17-23 20:22 #21004Senior Member

Posts: 751I do agree with you, Claire is a legit addition to the roster. In reality though, you guys should just share the reviews if you have them to help the rest of the mongers out on here. I understand if you have a gem that you found out in the wild, but there's no such thing as keeping them to yourself when they are posting ads for everyone to see anyways. They are still seeing a ton of people all the time and even some on the boards that may or may not post, so not really much of a thing as keeping them to yourselves or anything. That's why I share any and all reviews that I may have, to help out the rest of you guys with your spendings and not wasting your time and everything. Glad you had a great time with Claire though, she really is a gem out of the bunch that you will find though.
Originally Posted by BrianGold99
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 20:18 #21003Senior Member

Posts: 751Starr has been mentioned here a few times and talked about for her shit performance and lackluster skills even in terms of massages. She has had some reviews on some of the other sites before changing her number about the same thing. One of the reviews, the person even talks about being robbed by her and her shady bf / handler, so you made the right decision there. I have seen well more than enough reviews of her from the past and past accounts and NONE of them have been any good.
Originally Posted by DownwardDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 20:13 #21002Senior Member

Posts: 751So I have seen some old adult stars that now escort for rates that are similar to hers, so I am not surprised to see that rate. However, here are a couple of things that make me think that this ad is a total scam. 30% deposit is for starters, which that is an extremely high deposit to start out with. Let alone we preach to not pay deposits in the first place, but that is extremely high of a deposit to trust. Second, if you google the number, there is another ad that pops up with a completely different person attached to it.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
https://withescorts.com/escorts/155100301538369536
After seeing this, it definitely seems a bit fishy to me from the start.
-
12-17-23 18:33 #21001Regular Member

Posts: 11Starr in Keystone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...n/692047496894
I went to see her a week ago. Communication went well. Sent me to the office unit of an apartment complex. She constantly pushes back the appointment time. I am backed in to a parking space so I can see who is driving around and a larger black gentleman in a tan Buick drives by. She also had me get her a coffee because the appointment was so early (10 am). She then says she has to feed the cats and let them out. Then says she has fallen in the shower and if I will come help. I see the Buick go by down towards where she eventually tells me to go. I offered to call an ambulance and then said I was getting a bad vibe. I blocked her number and drove home. Not sure what would have happened, maybe nothing. But that's what I love about why'all is you share the story and add to the collective wisdom.
Still trying to find a great massage with some fooling around that isn't an AMP.
-
12-17-23 18:33 #21000Senior Member

Posts: 617Hanna Hilton? No effing way! (Right? Right?
Ok. This chick has been out of porn for at least a decade. When she was active, she was at the very top of the hierarchy of PSs. There's a Tryst ad, saying she is short term escorting. The thing (s) that make me skeptical is that if she came out of retirement, I would guess her rates would be at least double, probably triple what she has listed (600), she would most likely be with an agency that specializes in PSs, and the news would be out—trust me, this would be very big. The thing (s) that make me think there might be something to it are that she is from (and still lives in) central Indiana, she's listed a tour schedule, which seems odd for a scammer, and the ad is very well written, detailed, convincing.
That being said, only about 5 percent of me believes there's any truth to it. If anyone has info to prop up that 5 percent, pleasee let me know. But I'm not holding my breath.
-
12-17-23 08:47 #20999Senior Member

Posts: 145Those are pictures from an ig account.
Originally Posted by BlckxLentz
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 21:26 #20998Senior Member

Posts: 67Claire
I don't normally post reviews, because I try to keep them to myself LOL I may regret this but Claire is legit goregous. I'll try to do a similar review. She knows how to ride and allowed every position, she got extremally wet and was definitely a moaner.
Face -9.
Body -10.
Personality 9.
Deed 9.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 15:10 #20997Senior Member

Posts: 290I've ventured there a couple of times without incident, but only during daylight hours. Walk with confidence and don't look like a victim and you should be OK. It also doesn't hurt if you're over six feet tall and jacked. LOL.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





