Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55650

    Get used to it

    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    Wait what?? New is one of my fav places. I haven't been in a while. But it's closed?
    This is just the first wave. Wait'll the AG targets the Gwinnett shops.

  2. #55649
    Quote Originally Posted by Tysonm  [View Original Post]
    It must be the reason I explained earlier. I was just by there last week and some days prior. Both times. Lights off. Sign off.
    Katy only works when she wants. Smart girl.

  3. #55648
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamDawg  [View Original Post]
    It reopened months ago, have you been away for a while?
    It must be the reason I explained earlier. I was just by there last week and some days prior. Both times. Lights off. Sign off.

  4. #55647
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamDawg  [View Original Post]
    Same with Coco and New Massage, both on Canton Rd. These are all a result of the landlord getting a letter from the AG's office and the lessor over reacting and serving an unlawful eviction based on heresay. The Chinese usually avoid any type of conflict and in these cases opt not to fight it.
    Wait what?? New is one of my fav places. I haven't been in a while. But it's closed?

  5. #55646
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenex  [View Original Post]
    Yep, you've figured it out. I'm afraid of the dark. Thanks for helping me with that.
    I didn't help, you said it yourself "The entire strip looked dark and abandoned, no cars, no lights. I bailed. "

  6. #55645
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    It seems it has come to the point where you go to places like this you have to tell mama and the girl "I paid for the hour. I don't want to be rushed. " I think many of us don't do it because we don't want drama starting. But it should be done because it's OUR money. Great reports Jjordy. Here and the lower sections.
    I've never been rushed, if they do that it's because they don't want you there in the first place. When you pre pay, which I'm sure you do it's no longer "Your money".

  7. #55644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamDawg  [View Original Post]
    Fuji has been legit for a long time, man up and go back to Adore unless your afraid of the dark.
    Yep, you've figured it out. I'm afraid of the dark. Thanks for helping me with that.

  8. #55643
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    That's bad news. Do you guys think this is temporary?
    It's great news for you because you'll save money on coconut oil, although Costco has it on sale this month.

  9. #55642
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    No, but haven't really been paying attention to that area for a bit to be fair.
    Might want to go back 2 months and read every page of this thread to get caught up.

  10. #55641
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    That's bad news. Do you guys think this is temporary?
    Totally temporary, the landlord will allow them to re open in about 3 months regardless of what the AG thinks about it.

  11. #55640

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamDawg  [View Original Post]
    Fuji has been legit for a long time, man up and go back to Adore unless your afraid of the dark.
    Happiness can be and had at Fuji. Was there about 2 weeks ago decent massage and standard finish.

  12. #55639

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    That's bad news. Do you guys think this is temporary?
    The landlord just wants them to vacate the premises pronto; move all their stuff out; take a quick break for a month or two, and then move back in as if nothing ever happened. SMH.

  13. #55638
    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado2000  [View Original Post]
    Two of my regulars in East Cobb and closed down. RIP Roswell and East Cobb.
    That's bad news. Do you guys think this is temporary?

  14. #55637
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamDawg  [View Original Post]
    It reopened months ago, have you been away for a while?
    No, but haven't really been paying attention to that area for a bit to be fair.

  15. #55636
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    Is there any other place besides Han that offers extra. Not getting enough bang for my buck at Han.
    Did you see Hannah at Han?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape