Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 59485
-
12-19-23 10:52 #54220Senior Member

Posts: 74Bbfs
Anyone got any info on guaranteed BBFS fun? Pm if you feel the need to! I'd highly appreciate it!
-
12-19-23 10:44 #54219Senior Member

Posts: 77Cici Luxury Facial Duluth
Any info regarding Cici? She just vanished. Last time I called to make an appointment, the lady said Cici was not working there anymore. May be she got too much attention. Feel free to PM if you have more info.
-
12-19-23 09:04 #54218Regular Member

Posts: 3Nooo, I'm sad to hear the news about Sunny Day. Kelly was my favorite.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 23:14 #54217Banned Member

Posts: 74Get used to it
This is just the first wave. Wait'll the AG targets the Gwinnett shops.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 23:08 #54216Banned Member

Posts: 74Katy only works when she wants. Smart girl.
Originally Posted by Tysonm
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 22:49 #54215Senior Member

Posts: 121It must be the reason I explained earlier. I was just by there last week and some days prior. Both times. Lights off. Sign off.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 22:47 #54214Senior Member

Posts: 121Wait what?? New is one of my fav places. I haven't been in a while. But it's closed?
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 21:10 #54213Banned Member

Posts: 48I didn't help, you said it yourself "The entire strip looked dark and abandoned, no cars, no lights. I bailed. "
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 21:04 #54212Banned Member

Posts: 48I've never been rushed, if they do that it's because they don't want you there in the first place. When you pre pay, which I'm sure you do it's no longer "Your money".
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 21:02 #54211Senior Member

Posts: 103Yep, you've figured it out. I'm afraid of the dark. Thanks for helping me with that.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 20:49 #54210Banned Member

Posts: 48It's great news for you because you'll save money on coconut oil, although Costco has it on sale this month.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 20:40 #54209Banned Member

Posts: 48Might want to go back 2 months and read every page of this thread to get caught up.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 20:37 #54208Banned Member

Posts: 48Totally temporary, the landlord will allow them to re open in about 3 months regardless of what the AG thinks about it.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 19:58 #54207Senior Member

Posts: 386Fuji
Happiness can be and had at Fuji. Was there about 2 weeks ago decent massage and standard finish.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 19:38 #54206Banned Member

Posts: 74Sure
The landlord just wants them to vacate the premises pronto; move all their stuff out; take a quick break for a month or two, and then move back in as if nothing ever happened. SMH.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





