Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14486
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290
    You don't recall seeing her post. She's been around for years.

  2. #14485
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Same. Extremely unreliable communication. But I persevered and eventually met her. Had a good time. But the investment of time leaves me uninspired to repeat. And as far as I can tell, she's no longer available anyway.
    She is still available at times, but still very unreliable these days, but mostly outcall. You need to have a lot of time and patience if you want to see her. I've been trying for 6 months on and off. Three months ago we finally connected, but then I drove to Madison just to see her, waited for an hour and ended up going back home. But for some reason I keep trying.

  3. #14484

    Holly?

    Any info on this one? Don't recall seeing her listing before. Says her name is Holly. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/064418316290

  4. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I've tried for a couple of days to see her, but it's almost impossible to set something up with her. Always at least 30 minutes between texts, and then when we get close to setting something up she disappears until the next morning.
    Same. Extremely unreliable communication. But I persevered and eventually met her. Had a good time. But the investment of time leaves me uninspired to repeat. And as far as I can tell, she's no longer available anyway.

  5. #14482

    Korean Princess room mate

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Back when my standards hit rock bottom I went to see a girl at a shitty hotel. Her friend (Korean Princess) was walking around naked gathering her things to leave. I was grateful that she was not the girl I came to see. Turns out the other wasn't much better. I chose not to touch either of them as they were both covered in bruises and heavy signs of usage. I did sit and talk about the spirit world. My "date" did have demons who came in and out to talk as well. Most Americans are ignorant of the spirt world around us. Demons are real. I offered a book about the spirit world to her. She said she was very interested in it. Don't know if she ever read it, as I never returned. I'm not interested in changing anyone. It was her who instigated the conversation. So, if you like demon possessed, bruised up, drug addicted, emaciated, crack holes.

    Giddit.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/758022420871

    I found a recent ad for Korean Princesses room mate. I don't know if they still run together but both have wide open menus.

    Giddit.

  6. #14481

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    My last visit with her I did the full hour. No rush at all. And the previous one, the half hour. Similarly, no rush. Might be a YMMV kind of deal. Her menu is limited. Otherwise, I'd repeat a lot more often.
    Saw her a few times at the same east side motel, was a good time, she was in trouble with the law in milwaukee at the time, she spends time there and down south also, used to have an apartment on the west side. Definitely high volume.

  7. #14480

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    Well, I am reaching out to you. Hook me up brother!
    Agree. And you can't even DM. The sea is dry and you don't help your brothers out.

  8. #14479
    She does light kissing. Price point is reasonable for a qv and doesn't clock watch. BBBJ. Mish. No Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    A few more details are always nice.

  9. #14478
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Brittan now goes by honey. Contacting her is near impossible though. If you do actually get a response and set something up, there's a good chance she'll stand you up. Other than that, she's still the best in town.
    That's right, thanks. Never saw her, everytime I had the time, she was in camp.

  10. #14477
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Now who's Honey, the bigger blonde haired girl?
    Brittan now goes by honey. Contacting her is near impossible though. If you do actually get a response and set something up, there's a good chance she'll stand you up. Other than that, she's still the best in town.

  11. #14476
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Saw honey the other day. 1st time, never saw her under her previous moniker either. Was thinking she would be prettier but with the history I read maybe I shouldn't have expected that. Good body though, great head game definitely enjoyed that. 50 extra for BBFS which I opted into and was fun. All and all a good Hhr session may repeat.
    Now who's Honey, the bigger blonde haired girl?

  12. #14475
    Quote Originally Posted by RxTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a decent dream with this one.

    Not exactly a supermodel but she's slender.

    She hosts at a lower end motel. She likes to please but I prefer a better location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/108560512617
    A few more details are always nice.

  13. #14474

    India

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/549162268817

    Met her, 200 hh. Non GFE but a nice girl. She wants you to be comfortable and have a good time within her limits. Didn't feel rushed. Great body. Might repeat.

  14. #14473

    Spinner

    Had a decent dream with this one.

    Not exactly a supermodel but she's slender.

    She hosts at a lower end motel. She likes to please but I prefer a better location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/108560512617

  15. #14472

    Well. My latest escapde

    https://madison.craigslist.org/hws/d...693207217.html

    Just massage. Good massage. More sensual than licensed. No fun play. Nothing offered. But you can be naked with no cover. So I had high hopes. But none. So if you want sensual massage for a long time (she does not short on time) she is worth a try. But for extra, nothing available!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape