Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 24703
-
12-20-23 19:54 #21823Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica
Tony I would say no better choices for HJ and not the drive.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 17:14 #21822Senior Member

Posts: 339Older, nice. Maybe a HJ ending? Is she worth driving 45 miles each way ?129300;.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 13:37 #21821Senior Member

Posts: 88Four season
I know there are many like me. If a HJ is an option we will take it, but sometimes a nice massage is just as good. I stopped at four seasons on Friday after work. Very nice, friendly lady, took me back. She gave a wonderful massage. Actually good enough without teasing that I thought on the flip it might be a happy flip. While I was disappointed that it wasn't, I was not disappointed that I stopped. I got a good massage and felt better afterwards. I'll be stopping again in the next few weeks. Anyway, if you want a good massage that isn't some smoe at massage lux or a big chain, this is a nice one to try.
-
12-19-23 07:26 #21820Regular Member

Posts: 12Peaceful and meditation
I think your right but add classic and health to list. I have had great success and Florida luck at many places anyone wants to know more send me a private request.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 07:15 #21819Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica
No she is older nice person not younger.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 21:51 #21818Regular Member

Posts: 23Parker has been found!
Please provide a way to contact her. Thank you for letting us know.
Originally Posted by RainMaker18
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 20:01 #21817Senior Member

Posts: 339Sir. Your mailbox is full. Is Monica a younger gal (under 40), a nice body etc?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 17:55 #21816Senior Member

Posts: 38Classic / Health
He's right. Last 3 years or so I've never been disappointed at Classic or Health.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 16:38 #21815Senior Member

Posts: 411Classic and Health Spa neeed to be on that list also.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 12:40 #21814Senior Member

Posts: 32Four hand
Can anyone recommend a place for a good four hand massage in the St. Louis area? Does not need to be an AMP. Open to independent providers.
Thanks.
-
12-18-23 09:58 #21813Senior Member

Posts: 129You are Absolutely Right
BigGun58 Everyone knows that Peaceful Garden, Meditation Massage and Spa and Happy Feet in Brentwood are the best AMPs in town. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.
Originally Posted by BigGun58
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html
-
12-17-23 23:26 #21812Senior Member

Posts: 92Mimi
I had my appointment with Mimi in Swansea the other day.
It was, okay.
I arrive and go to the front door, its locked and I ring the bell, she comes and unlocks it, letting me in. She guides me to a back room (massage rooms are on the left, her salon and other business stuff are on the right).
Mimi knows what I'm there for, there's none of that playing coy and trying to send her signals for what you want. Once we are in the room she tells me she will go get everything she needs and for me to put money on the table, clothes on the hooks, and to lay facedown on the bed.
The bed was heated, which was really nice. Mimi gave me about a half hour of massage, some rough (my joints defiantly feel it a day later), some with hot stones.
Mimi is very chatty, almost too much so! I did enjoy chatting with her at times, but there were some moments where I wish I could just lay there and enjoy the massage.
After a half-hour she tells me to flip. She then plays with the shaft and' sack for a bit to get them ready, then she slipped on a rubber and sucked for a few minutes, playing with the balls to help out. She then gave a really good handy that I busted to, not sure if she would go further or not (and she really made sure I was drained from that nut, I was shaking). She cleaned me up, and then rubbed me around some more. She said her next appointment was at 7, so we had time (the nut was at 6:40 ish). She chatted with me some more (I shared a Green Bean Casserole recipe with her LOL) and then at 6:50 p she asked me if I could leave so she can get her next appointment set up, I thank her, give her a hug, and set off on my way (grabbing Rally's on the way home for dinner).
I dropped 150 and let her know it was my first time there, so that may or may not have influenced our meeting some.
All in all, Mimi is a good spot to pop off if you don't wan't to go into the STL city, or Centerville after dark.
-
12-17-23 16:02 #21811Regular Member

Posts: 16Monica
Are any of the other workers as fun as Monica?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 08:37 #21810Regular Member

Posts: 4I agree with you. There are no extra services at zen.
Originally Posted by BigGun58
[View Original Post]
Total waste of time and money.
-
12-16-23 20:13 #21809Senior Member

Posts: 79Second on Spring Spa
The Monica at this place is lots of fun. Both workers do a fairly good massage too. I will go back when on the East side!
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




