Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 1434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30825
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    What's twilo?
    Can make a fake number with it.

    Twilio.

  2. #30824

    Best BBBJ providers

    I stepped away for like 6 months. I used to see like Tara, Cici (she hardly responds and location is sketchy), Staxx, Watts. Anyone got any decent providers? Will post reviews on each.

  3. #30823

    Twilo

    What's twilo?

  4. #30822
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Met her and her "sister" the first time she came out here. Ass is very fat and soft. She gave me a bbj and was very submissive.

    Damage: $.
    Yep! I can second that. Seen her once during her current tour. Hosts in a decent hotel. Service was great for the price. BBJ, FIV, DFK-no tongue. DATY was on the menu, I believe but what all can one accomplish within a QV time. Did not appear to be a clock watcher either and overall pleasant and submissive. I will repeat. She come once a month for about a week. She will be here until Christmas during this visit.

    Damage - $ for QV.

    Auto.

  5. #30821

    Gloria

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? I've been seeing her for a year and then she vanished, LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...views/60019290
    I contacted her earlier this week and she was out on the street. In the past I would have helped her out but I don't do that white knight shit anymore. Too much drama for very little gain.

  6. #30820

    SirensVA

    Tried to make an appointment with SirensVA. It seems that they don't do one-on-ones unless you have a membership with them. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to get a membership (I'm assuming it's existing customers at the moment) and I wasn't sure if this was a recent development. Anyone else try to make an appointment with them recently?

  7. #30819
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one post every once in a blue moon. Assuming she is a traveler. Do you guys have any intel before indecide to pay her a visit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/161967967
    Met her and her "sister" the first time she came out here. Ass is very fat and soft. She gave me a bbj and was very submissive.

    Damage: $.

  8. #30818
    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the asian club recently? Tried making contact and no reply.
    Crickets here as well. I thought it was just me since I wasn't too happy about all the verification requirements.

  9. #30817

    Twilio

    Used by the farm animals for stings right? How can you tell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian11  [View Original Post]
    Phone number is with Twilio. Be super careful.

  10. #30816

    OF has saved me money too

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    The only time I've ever paid for content was seeing a higher end off Eros. If she has an * I'll drop $10-15 to subscribe and see her posts. If I plan to spend 500-800 on a visit, I don't mind dropping a small amount to preview. A couple times I realized that her photos were filtered AF so I bailed on the meeting. Saved me lots of money on those couple.
    I agree with that. I have used O* as a means of checking how someone looks at the moment, filtered pics vs real life looks, blurred face on Eros, Tryst, P411 vs real face, validation of body types.

    It sure has saved me a lot of dough at times.

    Auto.

  11. #30815

    Asian Club

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    I would like to provide you guys with a great resource, Lulu. I have met this girl several times before, so I added her contact information. She is great almost in every aspect. When I contacted her recently, she told me that she will work in a new club in Richmond and gave me a new website. If you want to meet Asia Girls, especially C girls, I highly recommend Lulu.

    I live in North VA, so I will come to see her this weekend. Treat her well guys! She is a gem.

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

    And here is her t. E. are reviews, her I'd is 376329.
    Anyone tried the asian club recently? Tried making contact and no reply.

  12. #30814

    Gloria

    Does anyone have any info on this one? I've been seeing her for a year and then she vanished, LOL.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...views/60019290

  13. #30813

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by opposum  [View Original Post]
    don't see any listed price so you seem to have more information than the rest of us.
    qv $.

    Hhr $.5.

    Hr $$. 25.

  14. #30812

    Beware

    Phone number is with Twilio. Be super careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one?

    Her comms are fast and reasonably priced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/952289547062

  15. #30811

    Deposit scams in disguise

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Dude, come on, its too easy. You never ever pay a deposit or buy content before you see anyone! It's common sense.
    To each their own. So not trying to ruffle any feathers. Or shade anyone.

    This is me just wondering out loud. Bcos I often find this head scratching. Too many times. Tbh.

    It honestly beats me why patrons buy content. When porn and content is available online for free.

    Live action FS, I get it.

    Virtual action. Chat webcams. Get that too.

    OF. Subscriptions. Can understand some fan following.

    Buying pictures and videos from local ads. Someone who could very well be a dude and gotten it for free. In the first place. . can't seem to wrap my head around.

    Have had so many SBs offer pics and vids of their friends for sale. But I respectfully pass up. I can perhaps see myself only do it as part of prospecting or investment in potential SBs as long my active SB vouches for their friends selling content.
    Peace out brothers.

    Auto.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape