Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 37313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30563

    Lulu

    I would like to provide you guys with a great resource, Lulu. I have met this girl several times before, so I added her contact information. She is great almost in every aspect. When I contacted her recently, she told me that she will work in a new club in Richmond and gave me a new website. If you want to meet Asia Girls, especially C girls, I highly recommend Lulu.

    I live in North VA, so I will come to see her this weekend. Treat her well guys! She is a gem.

    https://asiangfeclub.com/

    And here is her t. E. are reviews, her I'd is 376329.

  2. #30562

    Spinner

    Saw her again today and was not dissappoint. Everything is covered but got a very good CBJ and then went to doggy. She moans and gets into it and after a good 15 minutes of pounding finished in bag. In nice room off brook. Leaving soon catch her while you can. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160626461.

  3. #30561

    Tamara

    Anyone seen Tamara lately?

  4. #30560

  5. #30559

    BabyAmber

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? We are hopefully meeting up today. Lots of back and forth.
    I've seen her but hard to make the connection. She has a killer body. Just wish she put more effort into the deed.

  6. #30558

    Cherry

    Yo what's up. Cherry is have a deal. Unfortunately I'm in northern VA currently so I cannot capitalize. She is real small and petite. Someone give her a try for me and tell me how it is.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...pussy/59892253

    Her qv is is $ when it's usually $$.

    Just ask do her deals.

    Ghost.

  7. #30557
    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Lola you're referring to? TIA.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/159529119
    Nah different one. Think she goes by jaelynn now or something she a bbw type. Not the slim new lola buzzing around.

  8. #30556

    Cuban Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by BullyGod804  [View Original Post]
    What would you rate her overall? I'm thinking of setting something up with her today.
    Do your search on the Board monger she is trash. She is pretty but that's it. She is not doing this to please but to get paid. And if you don't bust in the alotted time that's your problem. Anywho has anyone dreamed of LoLo since she caused an uproar last month. I know someone broke the # out of her nose during that time as well. Update please on service and looks since last month.

  9. #30555

    Cuban Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/843-955-4160

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8439554160

    Hit her up. Comms were easy. She's at a place right off Willis. I came in the room and her "sister" was in there on the phone. She started off with a CBJ then we started off in mish and worked her leg on around to doggy. Doesn't like it deep, and keeps you from going in too much. Blew in the bag. But she's very hairy. Like she's got a strip of hair going down her stomach and long ass hairs. Idk, I guess it's a Cuban thing, but I am not a fan.
    What would you rate her overall? I'm thinking of setting something up with her today.

  10. #30554

    Cici number?

    Can you message me number or post link for Cici?

  11. #30553

    Baby Amber

    Has anyone seen her lately? We are hopefully meeting up today. Lots of back and forth.

  12. #30552
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Did you try it? She looks like a fun size.
    Nope. Once I saw the report about some monger getting robbed I decided to pass. If anyone has had any good experiences with her let me know.

  13. #30551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Did you try it? She looks like a fun size.
    Damn she does look like a good spinner. Let us know be safe.

  14. #30550

    Radio silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her since she popped up the other day?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160418505
    Tried a few times with couple #s zero response.

  15. #30549

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape