Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 37314
-
12-16-23 10:31 #30819Senior Member

Posts: 99Met her and her "sister" the first time she came out here. Ass is very fat and soft. She gave me a bbj and was very submissive.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
Damage: $.
-
12-15-23 22:51 #30818Senior Member

Posts: 123Crickets here as well. I thought it was just me since I wasn't too happy about all the verification requirements.
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 21:32 #30817Senior Member

Posts: 427Twilio
Used by the farm animals for stings right? How can you tell?
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 19:14 #30816Senior Member

Posts: 90OF has saved me money too
I agree with that. I have used O* as a means of checking how someone looks at the moment, filtered pics vs real life looks, blurred face on Eros, Tryst, P411 vs real face, validation of body types.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
It sure has saved me a lot of dough at times.
Auto.
-
12-15-23 13:53 #30815Senior Member

Posts: 71Asian Club
Anyone tried the asian club recently? Tried making contact and no reply.
Originally Posted by FoxIndc
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 12:16 #30814Senior Member

Posts: 353Gloria
Does anyone have any info on this one? I've been seeing her for a year and then she vanished, LOL.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...views/60019290
-
12-15-23 12:05 #30813Senior Member

Posts: 475Donations
qv $.
Originally Posted by opposum
[View Original Post]
Hhr $.5.
Hr $$. 25.
-
12-15-23 11:28 #30812Senior Member

Posts: 118Beware
Phone number is with Twilio. Be super careful.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 22:17 #30811Senior Member

Posts: 90Deposit scams in disguise
To each their own. So not trying to ruffle any feathers. Or shade anyone.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
This is me just wondering out loud. Bcos I often find this head scratching. Too many times. Tbh.
It honestly beats me why patrons buy content. When porn and content is available online for free.
Live action FS, I get it.
Virtual action. Chat webcams. Get that too.
OF. Subscriptions. Can understand some fan following.
Buying pictures and videos from local ads. Someone who could very well be a dude and gotten it for free. In the first place. . can't seem to wrap my head around.
Have had so many SBs offer pics and vids of their friends for sale. But I respectfully pass up. I can perhaps see myself only do it as part of prospecting or investment in potential SBs as long my active SB vouches for their friends selling content.
Peace out brothers.
Auto.
-
12-14-23 19:56 #30810Regular Member

Posts: 16Don't see any listed price so you seem to have more information than the rest of us.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 19:08 #30809Senior Member

Posts: 353Payment
Dude, come on, its too easy. You never ever pay a deposit or buy content before you see anyone! It's common sense.
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 19:01 #30808Senior Member

Posts: 68Wouldn't be me
If it did happen to me, I'd be posting her content on all the free sites.
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 18:18 #30807Senior Member

Posts: 1449Lmao! You probably be waiting a loooong time. Whole bunch of different cities and whole bunch of BS but no solid reviews. Buying content is just that, no meetups you watching a video. Buying OF is a not considered meeting up just so you know. Lmao!
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 17:42 #30806Senior Member

Posts: 1771OH, no no no. He says on more than one occasion he has paid for content as confirmation and gotten a real life date afterwards; I'm hoping to read the reviews. Just waiting.
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 17:40 #30805Senior Member

Posts: 1771Really? More than once? And you kept it a secret? 28 posts and no mention? Please do tell.
Originally Posted by James808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




