Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 60896
-
12-17-23 19:04 #55616Senior Member

Posts: 69Yuki Massage
Yuki Massage has heated tables.
Originally Posted by CoconutLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 18:09 #55615Senior Member

Posts: 103Tried Adore, ended up at a legit place
Last Sunday was looking for a change, and decided to try Adore. Drove by around 8:00 pm and the shop was dark except a small OPEN sign. The entire strip looked dark and abandoned, no cars, no lights. I bailed. And went over to Fuji, which I've also never visited. Average 100% legit massage. Went home blue.
-
12-17-23 17:54 #55614Regular Member

Posts: 16On the hunt for safe, FS provider Dunwoody area
- Mid length lurker, I faced the email activation problem for like 2 months. With that said I'm fairly open whether it be a Latina mp or AMP. I'd love to be connected through to anyone feel free to pm if you have and advice. I'm not a stiffler on looks but do need BBBJ to feel interest.
-
12-17-23 14:19 #55613Senior Member

Posts: 367
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
Is this the real short Sunny who kinda ran the place? I had heard she went back home for a while. Also heard Lexi will be there through January.
Originally Posted by Atmss7
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 12:26 #55612Senior Member

Posts: 70Chamblee Tucker rd House
Been there done that. Found add in Creative Loafing. It was nothing to write home about.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 20:43 #55611Senior Member

Posts: 99Sunny
Another vote for Sunny. Not sure who else is there right now.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 16:14 #55610Senior Member

Posts: 26Tyrone area
Is there any other place besides Han that offers extra. Not getting enough bang for my buck at Han.
-
12-16-23 12:42 #55609Banned Member

Posts: 48Marie, Mia, Sunny.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 22:24 #55608Banned Member

Posts: 48No lawyer wants to get hit with legal malpractice unless they're looking a different career.
Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 22:21 #55607Banned Member

Posts: 48If I'm not mistaken I believe Massage Angel on Woodstock Rd has them.
Originally Posted by CoconutLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 22:14 #55606Banned Member

Posts: 48What about it "screams of crazy action happening inside"? Most of the time the parking lot is empty and if your not specifically looking for it, you'll drive right by.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 18:53 #55605Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the detailed report, good info.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 18:19 #55604Senior Member

Posts: 225Not surprised
Went there a couple times a while back and there was no hiding what the girls were offering. Place just kind of sticks out like a sore thumb and screams of crazy action happening inside.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 16:20 #55603Banned Member

Posts: 74Insurance
If the lawyer doesn't object to hearsay, he's incompetent, and had better have paid his insurance premiums.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 15:21 #55602Senior Member

Posts: 132Seven Cartersville Intel
Any recommendations of who to see or avoid at Seven in Cartersville?









Reply With Quote





