Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54049
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If I was there recently, I would've seen her.
    How long has it been months, years or maybe never?

  2. #54048
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #54047
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx  [View Original Post]
    I thought you were the Alice expert from your posts.
    Then you thought wrong kid.

  4. #54046
    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    As much as you post about her, one would think you'd know. RTFF!
    If I was there recently, I would've seen her.

  5. #54045
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    Haha. 95% of them are married. Either to Chinese man who is in China or an old American man here.
    Right you are, Doc! Most of these guys on here have no idea what they're talking about. Hell, the vast majority don't even have their WeChat!

  6. #54044

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    As much as you post about her, one would think you'd know. RTFF!
    I thought you were the Alice expert from your posts.

  7. #54043

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed7454  [View Original Post]
    Have you been back to Li? Is Alice still there?
    Yes she is still there!

  8. #54042
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead and asked for Alice. She said she'd be waiting for me when I get there. Pulled in on schedule and she was truly at the door waiting. Her jugs aren't obvious from first impression but I went in regardless. Her massage skills are good. Relaxing and good pressure. Good teasing from the back. On flip she started play. After a little bit she took out her cans and oh my god, they're huge. DDs easily. She's got a little bit of a belly but she's ok and pretty in the face. She got really into it and let me play with the cans freely. She leaned over and plopped them in my face and I finished easily.

    All in all a good experience. She was a sweetheart.

    I don't really like the payment process at the end as she waits for you at the front desk for payment when you leave and you pay house fee + tip at the end. Would rather pay house fee up front then tip in the room.
    Have you been back to Li? Is Alice still there?

  9. #54041
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly at Kaina and I can tell you that she's not married. Due to the raids, she did leave the area b / c she is not licensed. However, I don't know where she went. She only told me she's leaving the area.
    Haha. 95% of them are married. Either to Chinese man who is in China or an old American man here.

  10. #54040
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Most places have the girl who massage you wait for you in the lobby to pay fee and tip. I haven't been to Li in months but does anyone know if Alice is still there?
    As much as you post about her, one would think you'd know. RTFF!

  11. #54039
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Mini in Roswell/Woodstock recently. Out to greet me was one of the best looking girls I've come across in my mongering years. Probably 35 years old in Asian years and drop dead gorgeous.

    Nice shape, good English and a good time with standard service. Not sure there is more on her menu but the view is worth the admission price. Said her name was Vicky. Check her out. $1. 3 OTD.
    +1 for Vickey or "wickey" as she told me. Very attractive probably the most attractive Chinese woman I've seen in awhile. A little cold for any UTC but she's a keeper, will be adding her to my rotation.

  12. #54038
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbdbbdus  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to USASG, but have been a senior member on ISG for some time now. Was new to the area, so looked up this forum for inspiration. Saw a few posts about Cici on 4500 Satellite, so made my (long) way there one evening. I sat in my car in the parking area and observed, partly people watching, and partly scoping the place. Lot of Asians and Asian centric stores. But to my surprise, I saw 3 squad cars from 2 different jurisdictions (Gwinnet / Norcross). I considered that cops frequently park in these types of places, and they may not be on official business, but they are rarely concentrated like this. The little head wanted to go in despite this, but ultimately, the sensibility of the bigger head prevailed. I made my (again, long) way back home and resorted to spanking the monkey myself.

    Another day, work was light in the evening. So I remembered stories told on the forum of Massage Spring and Anna and Keely (Called and asked if Anna was available, but she wasn't, and wouldn't be for an hour and a half. You lot are keeping her busy. Whoever answered the phone got the idea that I've been there before, and recommended a new Korean. I was unsure, but you find some gems only when you walk the road not taken. Headed there, and scoped out the place. No heat. Went up and was ushered into a room. A distinctively Korean looking woman came in wearing a sleeveless pink blouse and a short tennis mini skirt. She was skinny, with A cups, probably 5'2 and 50 ish kilos. She started the massage and we got chatting. In no time at all, we were laughing and exchanging complements. She started getting friendlier and friendlier. At one point, while I was face down, she was kneeling down with her thighs on either side of my face, massaging my back. I started feeling her up, and she didn't resist. She did a little bit of teasing and bum play, although I've had better. Her massage itself was nothing to write home about, but it had been a while since I enjoyed the intimacy of an Asian woman, so I was content. There was a little bit of back walking involved, and then a hot towel to remove the oil and lotion.
    Living in Asia can spoil you. I still think about the $150 a week live in girlfriends and sex 3-4 times a day. But I was a lot younger then.

  13. #54037

    Nice Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbdbbdus  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to USASG, but have been a senior member on ISG for some time now. Was new to the area, so looked up this forum for inspiration. Saw a few posts about Cici on 4500 Satellite, so made my (long) way there one evening. I sat in my car in the parking area and observed, partly people watching, and partly scoping the place. Lot of Asians and Asian centric stores. But to my surprise, I saw 3 squad cars from 2 different jurisdictions (Gwinnet / Norcross). I considered that cops frequently park in these types of places, and they may not be on official business, but they are rarely concentrated like this. The little head wanted to go in despite this, but ultimately, the sensibility of the bigger head prevailed. I made my (again, long) way back home and resorted to spanking the monkey myself.

    Another day, work was light in the evening. So I remembered stories told on the forum of Massage Spring and Anna and Keely (Called and asked if Anna was available, but she wasn't, and wouldn't be for an hour and a half. You lot are keeping her busy. Whoever answered the phone got the idea that I've been there before, and recommended a new Korean. I was unsure, but you find some gems only when you walk the road not taken. Headed there, and scoped out the place. No heat. Went up and was ushered into a room. A distinctively Korean looking woman came in wearing a sleeveless pink blouse and a short tennis mini skirt. She was skinny, with A cups, probably 5'2 and 50 ish kilos. She started the massage and we got chatting. In no time at all, we were laughing and exchanging complements. She started getting friendlier and friendlier. At one point, while I was face down, she was kneeling down with her thighs on either side of my face, massaging my back. I started feeling her up, and she didn't resist. She did a little bit of teasing and bum play, although I've had better. Her massage itself was nothing to write home about, but it had been a while since I enjoyed the intimacy of an Asian woman, so I was content. There was a little bit of back walking involved, and then a hot towel to remove the oil and lotion. Soon, it was time for the flip. On the flip, she got right to the point. Took Mr. Johnson into her hands, soaked him in oil and started stroking. I started feeling her up but as I wandered around her midriff and pulled her skirt down, she refused and asked me to explore upstairs only. Disappointed, but it was my first time with her, so expected. She allowed me to OTC bottom and UTC top. She pulled up her blouse and down her bra to reveal an anticlimactic pair of teeny A cups. But what these Asians do have going for them are the nipples. I spent some time in Thailand and Indonesia, and I loved the long, udder-like nipples attached to their tiny A cups. They just feel so good in the mouth, and you can play on them with your tongue. However, she flat-out refused to allow me to bring my mouth anywhere near her nipples, so we just continued with UTC top.
    This store has always been in my top 3. I go often. The owner always keeps very attractive girls here. Great L1 services.

    She opens up after a few visits. I do not know a single L1 place that allows tipping inside the room. That is usually for FS places.

  14. #54036
    Quote Originally Posted by StfuDonnie  [View Original Post]
    Next time pay in advance and when you get to the room negotiate the tip. This is one of the few places that doesn't ask for payment up front which is also nice.
    Most places have the girl who massage you wait for you in the lobby to pay fee and tip. I haven't been to Li in months but does anyone know if Alice is still there?

  15. #54035

    Post 2

    Went to ML that day, and saw a 40's or 50's looking Chinese aunty at the reception. Paid for 70 to the house for the 1 hr massage. Asked for Mia, said she was busy. Asked for Coco, said she was busy as well. It was my first time there, it looks like you need to build a rep to be able to have Mia / Coco. I'm not white, it may have made a difference, or maybe I'm just paranoid. Probably paranoid. I asked who's available. She pointed to herself. Well I guess I have to start somewhere. I was led into a room, I changed out of my clothes, and lay down butt naked, on my stomach. She came in and covered the back, but I refused it. She started a below average massage. I tried to make small talk. When I asked her name, she said Thailand. I was confused. I asked her where she's from, she said China. Her English was rubbish. I usually try to build a rapport, but this was going to be impossible. So I resorted to using my body language to let her know that I was enjoying the no-so-subtle brushes against the boys. She took her own sweet time on the back, I was beginning to wonder whether she'll ever ask me to flip. Overall the massage was lackluster. I asked for a hard massage, but it was softer than a puppy. Her brushes and thigh rubs turned me on, but she didn't follow through for a while, so I went soft. Eventually, she asked me to flip and got right down to business. Said 60 for HE, and 80 for roaming. There were some negotiations, but she prevailed. She raised her top and bra to reveal a surprisingly nice pair of tits on an older body, but she didn't have those pencil nipples that we're so fond of. But it was a nice set of tits nonetheless. Natural and somewhat conical. Maybe that was because she was bent over me. I licked and sucked, and groped her tits and ass. Smooth skin, but still she was 40 or 50. Said she was 36. Sure. She started the HJ and kept at it while I was trying to suck out her soul through her nipples. She protested a little, but I kept at it. Who knows, she may have even enjoyed it. The HJ itself had no foreplay, she stroked it a couple of times until it was ready, and went at it at a medium tempo.

    Overall, it was a below average event, but I'm hoping that the next time I go I can score better talent. Paid 70 for the house and 80 to Thailand.

    Bbdbbdus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape