Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 60896
-
12-10-23 12:59 #55541Banned Member

Posts: 48The arrest time is indicated on the arrest report but doesn't reflect the time the bust started, they spend several hours turning the shop upside down searching for evidence. Kaina was busted around noon on 10/12.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:57 #55540Senior Member

Posts: 691Temporary set back
Jack. You would be correct any other time besides the last month or so; Milk and NDS were the center of the universe for Florida. GA only wish to be able to partake in such a environment with all the FS places here in FL.
I'm sick as well because I'm heading back to GA soon.
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:48 #55539Senior Member

Posts: 36I apologize, I stand corrected.
Wow, I apologize. Bad info. Milk was just the best in the state. I live in and. Florida. The scene here sucks.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:36 #55538Senior Member

Posts: 102Holiday massage
Went earlier this month after coming back from a work trip. Older lady mid 40's. Ok looking with I nice Bs. Have a legit massage really worked on my back. Bit of a tease on the lower half. Flip and went straight in with lots of oil. Bust and left. Pretty standard. 7 +. 6. Left and saw a beautiful tall petite Chinese girl. She's probably like 6'4" if anyone is interested. Didn't get their names.
-
12-10-23 12:29 #55537Senior Member

Posts: 102Possibly just a scam
I tried looking them up a long time ago and didn't see any information. I tried to Toftt, but my spidery sense when we were texting back and forth asking for personal info and license so I bailed out.
Originally Posted by YsGolf
[View Original Post]
This was my experience. YMMV.
-
12-10-23 12:12 #55536Banned Member

Posts: 48New and Coco received letters from their landlord requesting they vacate premises immediately. This is courtesy of Hannah Palmquist from the AG's office.
Originally Posted by JimStokes
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 11:36 #55535Senior Member

Posts: 4061That first ad looks like pics from Tia, the Asian girl. If it is her, then she been around a minute. I don't remember the reviews about her. Check the non-AMP / massage section.
Originally Posted by YsGolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 10:17 #55534Senior Member

Posts: 92New Massage
Stopped by around 6 ish yesterday and they were closed. Also noticed that Coco was dark as well. V across the street was open. Anyone have any intel? New is usually open until 9 PM.
-
12-10-23 10:01 #55533Senior Member

Posts: 240Best Times To Visit Massage Shop
Day of the Week & Time for Roswell Arrests:
New Mei Massage / Wed. At 3:30 p.
Alpha Massage / Thurs. At 4:20 p.
Enjoy Massage / Wed. At 5:30 p.
Massage Angel / Thurs. At 5:00 p.
Kaina Massage / Thurs. At 5:00 p.
Starry Massage / Thurs. At 5:30 p.
Care Massage / Thurs. At 8:30 p.
Star Massage / Thurs. At 9:00 p (4/13/23).
Iris Massage / Fri. At 12:30 p.
-
12-10-23 00:30 #55532Banned Member

Posts: 48Of course it's election season.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 23:30 #55531Senior Member

Posts: 132Massage Parlors under more scrutiny
In the news again.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/12/09...icking-threat/
-
12-09-23 22:28 #55530Senior Member

Posts: 495That brings back memories. Wendy got me started on scheduling before office hours (koff koff) massages.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 21:19 #55529Regular Member

Posts: 3Heated Tables
Long time reader, first time posting. I have visited many establishments the past few years, however, now that cooler weather is here, what AMP's have heated tables?
I hate getting cold especially after the hot towel treatment. Heated tables are important during the winter months! Please list, thank you.
-
12-09-23 21:09 #55528Senior Member

Posts: 43Most of these services are set up by LE to trap us. Be safe!
Originally Posted by YsGolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 20:17 #55527Senior Member

Posts: 37Asian outcall on rubhq
Will be in town next week and was curious if anyone has had luck with either of these. Looks like a service:
https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=new-hot-babes-in-town-ab1127
https://rubhq.com/ad.php?u=asian-hot...massage-311154









Reply With Quote




