Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 27802
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22957
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/545995234393

    Anyone seen this one yet? Outcall only so I wanted to check before having cops swarm my hotel room you know! LOL.
    Really? As a seasoned vet with over 1000 posts you didn't recognize that as a probable scam? Well, the link doesn't work anymore, so it looks like it was.

    There seems to be a consistent STG scam template. A simple, formulaic post advertises BBFS, Greek, cream pies, etc. , but there's no specific location, no menu list, and only outcall is available. When these type of ads first started appearing I contact the number on a couple ads and they requested a deposit. Pretty obvious scam.

  2. #22956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/545995234393

    Anyone seen this one yet? Outcall only so I wanted to check before having cops swarm my hotel room you know! LOL.
    Ad is is gone.

  3. #22955

    Fuck!

    After hearing from a few of you I think I need to get a little more deviant with the hoes I see. 😂.

  4. #22954

    Seems TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/545995234393

    Anyone seen this one yet? Outcall only so I wanted to check before having cops swarm my hotel room you know! LOL.

  5. #22953

    Info Request

    Although she hasn't posted in some time has anyone porked this hog?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...queen/49148170

    I don't know why but there is something arousing about her. If you have anything to share please do.

    Take care and stay hard.

  6. #22952
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if this is old news, but here is one that belongs here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129321%3B

    Although her ad says hh VIP $$$. 8 I creampied her for $$. 4.

    Plus I didn't give her a deposit.

    She's nice and friendly. She's into kissing, DATY and DATO.

    I've seen her twice. Not bad.
    Hot damn. Who's paying her that kind of money? Dumbasses galore I tell you. She's double the size when I was dropping loads in her for 200 an hour in 2018. She wanted more When I saw her last year, paid up then but never repeated since. She'll let you stuff a dildo in her ass for DP too.

  7. #22951

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Just got quoted $5500 bb and another $4500 for greek. Someone better hop on that fire sale.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128521%3B
    LOL, her photos are so photo shopped, like the burgers you see on tv commercials, you know she doesn't look nearly that good. Her handle is fitting Naila-Million. One would have to be a multi-millionaire in order to afford her rates.

  8. #22950

    For All You Mongers Out There- FYI

    I'm not sure if this is old news, but here is one that belongs here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129321%3B

    Although her ad says hh VIP $$$. 8 I creampied her for $$. 4.

    Plus I didn't give her a deposit.

    She's nice and friendly. She's into kissing, DATY and DATO.

    I've seen her twice. Not bad.

  9. #22949

    For all you ballers

    Just got quoted $5500 bb and another $4500 for greek. Someone better hop on that fire sale.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128521%3B

  10. #22948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions? I'm trying to find one for me and an SB that wants to try women.
    Fun! I would look on TNA with your SB and ask her who she thinks is hot, and go from there, or do the same on SA.

  11. #22947

    Best pro for threesome

    Any suggestions? I'm trying to find one for me and an SB that wants to try women.

  12. #22946
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Her menu is open but I have never heard of her doing BBFS, but she is supposedly up for everything else.

    I do recall seeing her post on STG a while ago with boyfriend drama kinda shit. I was about to book time with her as her rates then were more reasonable, but those drama posts put me off. Then she went away for a bit and started posting at $400 hr. Now it seems to go between $320 and up. It used to be $250 hr.
    Thanks for the info. I've seen mixed things about BBFS, some have said they have other have not, if it's YMMV or maybe not all, then I don't want it.

  13. #22945
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was this? All her reviews seem good with no alerts.
    Her menu is open but I have never heard of her doing BBFS, but she is supposedly up for everything else.

    I do recall seeing her post on STG a while ago with boyfriend drama kinda shit. I was about to book time with her as her rates then were more reasonable, but those drama posts put me off. Then she went away for a bit and started posting at $400 hr. Now it seems to go between $320 and up. It used to be $250 hr.

  14. #22944

    2-3 weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was this? All her reviews seem good with no alerts.
    I saw her reviews also. So I was surprised when that happened. There was no warning about it although she knew he was around and pissed off at her providing.

  15. #22943
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Badger is this the one you're talking about? I haven't seen her in a good while but when I did we had a great time, here's my review.
    Yup that looks like her. Did she allow you to take all those pics, pussy good? Feel free to pm and I’ll check your posts as well for more info, appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape