Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 824 1324 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22950

    For All You Mongers Out There- FYI

    I'm not sure if this is old news, but here is one that belongs here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129321%3B

    Although her ad says hh VIP $$$. 8 I creampied her for $$. 4.

    Plus I didn't give her a deposit.

    She's nice and friendly. She's into kissing, DATY and DATO.

    I've seen her twice. Not bad.

  2. #22949

    For all you ballers

    Just got quoted $5500 bb and another $4500 for greek. Someone better hop on that fire sale.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128521%3B

  3. #22948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions? I'm trying to find one for me and an SB that wants to try women.
    Fun! I would look on TNA with your SB and ask her who she thinks is hot, and go from there, or do the same on SA.

  4. #22947

    Best pro for threesome

    Any suggestions? I'm trying to find one for me and an SB that wants to try women.

  5. #22946
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Her menu is open but I have never heard of her doing BBFS, but she is supposedly up for everything else.

    I do recall seeing her post on STG a while ago with boyfriend drama kinda shit. I was about to book time with her as her rates then were more reasonable, but those drama posts put me off. Then she went away for a bit and started posting at $400 hr. Now it seems to go between $320 and up. It used to be $250 hr.
    Thanks for the info. I've seen mixed things about BBFS, some have said they have other have not, if it's YMMV or maybe not all, then I don't want it.

  6. #22945
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was this? All her reviews seem good with no alerts.
    Her menu is open but I have never heard of her doing BBFS, but she is supposedly up for everything else.

    I do recall seeing her post on STG a while ago with boyfriend drama kinda shit. I was about to book time with her as her rates then were more reasonable, but those drama posts put me off. Then she went away for a bit and started posting at $400 hr. Now it seems to go between $320 and up. It used to be $250 hr.

  7. #22944

    2-3 weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    How long ago was this? All her reviews seem good with no alerts.
    I saw her reviews also. So I was surprised when that happened. There was no warning about it although she knew he was around and pissed off at her providing.

  8. #22943
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Badger is this the one you're talking about? I haven't seen her in a good while but when I did we had a great time, here's my review.
    Yup that looks like her. Did she allow you to take all those pics, pussy good? Feel free to pm and I’ll check your posts as well for more info, appreciate it.

  9. #22942
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled time to see her and when I arrived to her incall, her ex was outside the room and threatened me. I left right away. She was apologetic by text and told me she would make it up, but ghosted after that.
    How long ago was this? All her reviews seem good with no alerts.

  10. #22941

    Scarlett_13

    Curvy cumslut. Bbfscip facefuck creampie cleanup.

  11. #22940

    Bad encounter

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any experience with said provider? I couldn't find much.
    I scheduled time to see her and when I arrived to her incall, her ex was outside the room and threatened me. I left right away. She was apologetic by text and told me she would make it up, but ghosted after that.

  12. #22939

    Blonde Young Nurse MILF

    I found this UTR mid 30's blonde MILF online.

    Reached out to her for an outcall, and she responded quickly.

    Turns out, she was less than 10 minutes from my general location.

    I met her up at a spot nearby to make acquaintances. I liked her vibe, and decided to drive back to my place (less than 5 minutes away to the spot).

    In a nutshell, she is "very" open minded (CIA, CIP, BBJ, Rimjob, Golden shower, spit on face, Degradation, and Cock Worship). A true sub, I should say. I will omit the details of my extravaganza as it turns out that there are quite a few simps on this board with a dildo up their rear ends, and who share share the same white knight insecurities.

    I am not afraid to share and explore the most perverse parts of my animus, and each of my partners were consenting adults with pre-discussed boundaries which have at all times been respected.

    If you are not butt-hurt by my conquests, feel free to reach out and will share digits.

  13. #22938

    Switwhit

    Badger is this the one you're talking about? I haven't seen her in a good while but when I did we had a great time, here's my review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-here/38118585

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rning/38275278

    Haven't been able to get in touch with my go to, was relegated to searching thru these thickle adds. Came across Whitney. She is a little more worn than the pics. Just looks like she lives hard and fast and the odometer is speeding up. She had a scar on her chin. Thick girl but not to flabby yet. She was very flexible and willing to work with donation. She was up open about menu over text. As usual. Results may vary. She told me bear style was xtra. Didn't mention it again. Started with great headgame. That alone was getting her wet. Played with her and made her gush a bit and she asked me in a sexy desperate way to *uck her. I obliged and she was blushing and gushing as we could hear her wet kitty plopping. She was wet and into it. Cip. No upcharge. YMMV? Had a bag full of hats. Maybe she may ask for extra from some. Whatever you do don't raise the prices. On a side note she had her sister there who also works. She was hiding under the covers couldn't see anything other than she looked petite and younger. I could be way off but think she could be pretty Afterwards Whitney wasn't willing to show me her sisters ad or picture. I'm assuming she thinks I'll go with her instead.Come private dicks, start investigating! LOL. She said her name is Emily and she advertises too. Thats all I got. Sure wish I could see Emily and see what she provides if she's attractive. She looked very petite, skinny, I think curly dark brown hair. Anyone?

  14. #22937
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Dude, try variations of the name when searching there. It's #Dolcesempre so just search for dolce.
    Ok, I'm definitely stupid. Thanks for the link.

  15. #22936
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    Which Bella is this regarding? I couldn't find a "Dolcesempre Bella" on the other board.
    Dude, try variations of the name when searching there. It's #Dolcesempre so just search for dolce.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape