rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Dude I've seen this chick 3 times and she's definitely not worth the price of admission. First time I was like maybe she's just shy / nervous but nah 2nd and 3rd time no improvements. Her head game is terrible and due to issues with her hips there's only 1 or 2 positions available and on top of that she's definitely a dead fish! I mean she's cute ok but that's it really.
    Can you say how much she wants? You mean dead fish you mean just lay there. For me it'll be nice to have interaction like she's into it but at the end of the day all I'm really wanting is just get in that pussy. Do you know if she will allow no condom? Also, what two position she allow and which ones off-limits?

  2. #691
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Dude I've seen this chick 3 times and she's definitely not worth the price of admission. First time I was like maybe she's just shy / nervous but nah 2nd and 3rd time no improvements. Her head game is terrible and due to issues with her hips there's only 1 or 2 positions available and on top of that she's definitely a dead fish! I mean she's cute ok but that's it really.
    Sure wish I could figure out why seeking links never look for me. Sounds like this ones not worth it anyhow.

  3. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by RoflSaucelmao  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to this one today. Once we got talking comms were good. Switched to text instead of seeking. Willing to meet. Went for a car date since I can't host. Really cute in person. Kinda shy at first but opened up after a little chit chat. Overall a fun time would repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2
    Dude I've seen this chick 3 times and she's definitely not worth the price of admission. First time I was like maybe she's just shy / nervous but nah 2nd and 3rd time no improvements. Her head game is terrible and due to issues with her hips there's only 1 or 2 positions available and on top of that she's definitely a dead fish! I mean she's cute ok but that's it really.

  4. #689

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    So you want someone else to pay the 100 and do the work for you?
    Believe it or not some do share on this site, and seeking is wide open for women now, lots of GPS and $$$ dreams there, so next. Just saw a girls pic with cum all over her face and seeking allows that but any hint of a transaction or what you are looking for will get you banned with no refund so it's either a crapshoot or a goldmine idk.

  5. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    So you want someone else to pay the 100 and do the work for you?
    Yes. That seems much easier and more convenient personally.

  6. #687
    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the insight. Was thinking about trying this route but I've held back. Question: What if you are unable to host? Do at least some of them host (or are any open to an outcall to a hotel?
    Good questions. There are a few that are able to host but I haven't found many on the SC or TC that can. If they're up for ppm they are up to meeting in a hotel if you get the room. Money talks.

  7. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    So you want someone else to pay the 100 and do the work for you?
    LOL. Thats funny.

  8. #685
    I wonder the same. Just share digits with no exchange?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    So you want someone else to pay the 100 and do the work for you?

  9. #684

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadAke  [View Original Post]
    I'm always interested in new talent but don't pay for seeking, if you can share the digits PM me.
    So you want someone else to pay the 100 and do the work for you?

  10. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    If you're single and have your own place to entertain you can find interesting and fun playmates on that site. The downside is most of them are asking 300 plus but if you find the right match there's no clock watching and always MSOG. When you find a match or several matches on that site, once you meet what goes on is between two consenting adults on a date. With that said you're not doing anything illegal. For that matter if you're out with an "Escort" that's no illegal either.

    Oh I forgot to mention if you don't mind messaging and you are a good writer all you will need is one month. Don't sign up for multiple months.
    Thanks for the insight. Was thinking about trying this route but I've held back. Question: What if you are unable to host? Do at least some of them host (or are any open to an outcall to a hotel?

  11. #682

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflSaucelmao  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to this one today. Once we got talking comms were good. Switched to text instead of seeking. Willing to meet. Went for a car date since I can't host. Really cute in person. Kinda shy at first but opened up after a little chit chat. Overall a fun time would repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2
    I'm always interested in new talent but don't pay for seeking, if you can share the digits PM me.

  12. #681

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyStyle314  [View Original Post]
    So how good is this site? What's the pros and cons vs just trying to get an escort service I've also noticed it cost over $100 a month. Also what's the chances of still getting busted by LE.
    If you're single and have your own place to entertain you can find interesting and fun playmates on that site. The downside is most of them are asking 300 plus but if you find the right match there's no clock watching and always MSOG. When you find a match or several matches on that site, once you meet what goes on is between two consenting adults on a date. With that said you're not doing anything illegal. For that matter if you're out with an "Escort" that's no illegal either.

    Oh I forgot to mention if you don't mind messaging and you are a good writer all you will need is one month. Don't sign up for multiple months.

  13. #680

    Seeking formally seeking arrangement

    So how good is this site? What's the pros and cons vs just trying to get an escort service I've also noticed it cost over $100 a month. Also what's the chances of still getting busted by LE.

  14. #679

    Sunshine

    Started talking to this one today. Once we got talking comms were good. Switched to text instead of seeking. Willing to meet. Went for a car date since I can't host. Really cute in person. Kinda shy at first but opened up after a little chit chat. Overall a fun time would repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2

  15. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, just be patient with Val. She doesn't live in this area but she does text me everytime she's back in town. She is definitely worth the wait brother!
    I will try my best! I wish she would reach out to me. But some of the best things are those that your wait for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape