Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1052
-
12-06-23 15:00 #677Senior Member

Posts: 181Yeah, just be patient with Val. She doesn't live in this area but she does text me everytime she's back in town. She is definitely worth the wait brother!
Originally Posted by YoungRelax
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 11:07 #676Douchebag

Posts: 181OldGuy222?
Dude can't find your profile, if you're still active pm me I have a question about Greenjewel thanks.
-
12-05-23 19:16 #675Senior Member

Posts: 115I hope that she will son LOL.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 12:47 #674Banned Member

Posts: 1739One thing to remember with her she doesn't drive so you either pick her up or Uber her. But remember she's always riding dirty and will say she needs to use restroom when real she's snorting up meth or cocaine.
Originally Posted by MangoPe
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
12-05-23 10:15 #673Senior Member

Posts: 48Hey BS47, PM sent.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 09:03 #672Banned Member

Posts: 1739She's got one sucker " oldguy22 " supporting her habit enough. She will be back or on vacation at Ivey motel soon!
Originally Posted by MangoPe
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
12-04-23 21:09 #671Senior Member

Posts: 26Is she still active? I messaged a couple weeks back and still no response.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 17:59 #670Senior Member

Posts: 2964Val
Originally Posted by YoungRelax
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
SBR, thanks for handling that, much appreciated! For those that know me well, I'm rarely online over the weekend. As YR posted late in the day on Friday, I'd not seen his post until just now. YR, looks like SBR gave you the hook up! Hopefully she'll reach out. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed if she does!
Originally Posted by YoungRelax
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 05:30 #669Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks!
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
Thanks Sitbacrelax. I'll just continue to wait until I hear from her. I just though JayJay might have more info as well.
-
12-02-23 05:22 #668Senior Member

Posts: 483Val has your number youngrelax I told you I gave her your number.
Originally Posted by YoungRelax
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 17:21 #667Senior Member

Posts: 115Any chance you'd willing to share info with me? Have been trying to see her.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 14:29 #666Banned Member

Posts: 1739Geeenjewls
Everything oldguy said about her is true Greek and all! But only if you're ok with her smoking it up in the bathroom before you play and after. If she stays night she will use bathroom 7 in the course of the night never once peeing, also may wash her down below as she may have had someone just load her pussy up like her dope man, that she will call or text right away before leaving house!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 14:20 #665Senior Member

Posts: 2964Val aka Sara in town again
Val is in town again! She reached out a little ahead of time to tell me she'd be here and I let her know I was definitely interested, just tell me when you'll be here and I'll make it happen! She texted again yesterday and we scheduled a meeting for today. Another text this morning to give me the address and firm up the time and then I headed her way as scheduled. I arrive on time, a knock at the door and she answers wearing nothing at all! Damn that girl is sexy! I can't get my clothes off fast enough to join her on the bed but, once I do, the fun begins! A lot of kissing and mutual fondling, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, she had me ready to pop at least 4 or 5 times! On to the main event, CG, mish and finished in standing K9, girls got a sexy ass, great tan lines, just a fun chick! If you've got her digits, reach out, sounds like she's leaving sometime tomorrow.
-
11-21-23 11:03 #664Senior Member

Posts: 26I'm gunna say fake
I've conversed a little, the convo seems super fake. Sounds like a telemarketer.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 09:33 #663Senior Member

Posts: 112Get yourself an account on SA and start hunting. You'll have to weed through the scams and fakes but there are definitely girls to be had on there. Don't treat them like escorts because most of them don't believe a sugar baby and an escort are the same thing. Happy hunting. Oh and come back and post reviews.
Originally Posted by Sinfukkyurs
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





