Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 24823
-
12-14-23 18:13 #20983Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks anyway
Dang that sucks she seems to have a nice body by the pics. Oh well, greatly appreciate the info good sir.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 16:56 #20982Senior Member

Posts: 114Agreed
Saw her when she did look like that about 4-5 years ago LOL. Last baby she had ruined that body. The rest has gone downhill as well.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:36 #20981Senior Member

Posts: 754Haha my man, those are the best blow and go's though. Nothing like having swamp ass when you get done getting blown and knowing either she's going to have to change the sheets or somebody is going to be sleeping in the wet spot LOL.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:33 #20980Senior Member

Posts: 339Someone earlier said she was real, best I've got for you.
If you see her, I would love to know if she's good for a blow and go without leaving me needing a shower afterwards.
Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:29 #20979Senior Member

Posts: 754If you search for her name in the forums, she has been discussed here recently. I know Sarah is a common name, but I think she has been the only one that has been talked about very recently and not sure if anyone has reviewed her since, even from my own experience, she is a total time waster. Few people have said that so far. I've been ghosted by her a couple times after setting up appointments with her and everything, but maybe someone else has had better luck in terms of seeing her.
Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 12:18 #20978Senior Member

Posts: 754Beware
Be cautious of this one. I knew I had remembered seeing an ad for her also in Fort Wayne at sometime during my travels there.
Originally Posted by JonWW96
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...k/055848211928
Also remembered reading a review that someone posted in the Fort Wayne forums about her and being robbed by her as well. Hopefully this below link to the report works, but it's the same chick who actually pulled the ad now from the post below. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...911&viewfull=1#post6503911.
-
12-14-23 09:10 #20977Senior Member

Posts: 2148I know the first one
She strolled west Washington this past summer. Called herself Strawberry. She was fine with coming over. She was calm and friendly. Above average BBBJ catch / spit was $40. Saw her 3 times before she disappeared. I would see her again under the same arrangement. Would not do car play for $60. If you see her have her leave her clothes on. Her body has seen better days.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 06:14 #20976Regular Member

Posts: 10Has anyone taking the plunge?
I plan on trying this one later on today. She doesn't have reviews anywhere and I haven't seen her pop up in here. Was trying to see if anyone experienced her before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161958436
-
12-14-23 05:23 #20975Senior Member

Posts: 290Yep, that's Kali
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/3179676092
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 18:39 #20974Senior Member

Posts: 187Di Kali
Looks like she might went independent. Saw an ad on LC.
-
12-13-23 18:09 #20973Senior Member

Posts: 808Huffing
You put a substance on the tinfoil heat it with a lighter or torch and inhale through the rolled up bill or straw.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 13:04 #20972Senior Member

Posts: 55Someone New?
Anyone have any experience with this one? I didn't find her on any sites other than STG, but can't say that I looked really hard. The first three pics in her ad look really good, then they start falling apart. But, I'm thinking it my be worth a try.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/069758150488
-
12-13-23 11:59 #20971Senior Member

Posts: 339Jesus, yeah. AMPs are relatively consistent these days, but with the house fee tacked on we're almost to DI price levels and it's hard to beat DI service. I just wish they'd put more girls in the downtown area so I don't have to drive as far.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 10:54 #20970Senior Member

Posts: 478Met her
I met her around 3-4 years ago when I was newer to the hobby. She was expensive and was very much not into the service. Everything covered, made it seem like a chore. She was hot though. I wouldn't do it again personally unless I heard that things changed and she showed a little more interest and enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by IneedAmedic
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 10:21 #20969Senior Member

Posts: 754Any info
Anyone ever seen or know anything about these two?
Anika.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/779551080503
I remember her being mentioned here before, but not sure if anyone has seen her or has any info on her.
Jade.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161911500
Seen her profile before, but don't remember hearing anything on here about her either.
PM me if need be. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





