Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 24789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20979
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp  [View Original Post]
    I plan on trying this one later on today. She doesn't have reviews anywhere and I haven't seen her pop up in here. Was trying to see if anyone experienced her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161958436
    If you search for her name in the forums, she has been discussed here recently. I know Sarah is a common name, but I think she has been the only one that has been talked about very recently and not sure if anyone has reviewed her since, even from my own experience, she is a total time waster. Few people have said that so far. I've been ghosted by her a couple times after setting up appointments with her and everything, but maybe someone else has had better luck in terms of seeing her.

  2. #20978

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWW96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I didn't find her on any sites other than STG, but can't say that I looked really hard. The first three pics in her ad look really good, then they start falling apart. But, I'm thinking it my be worth a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/069758150488
    Be cautious of this one. I knew I had remembered seeing an ad for her also in Fort Wayne at sometime during my travels there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...k/055848211928

    Also remembered reading a review that someone posted in the Fort Wayne forums about her and being robbed by her as well. Hopefully this below link to the report works, but it's the same chick who actually pulled the ad now from the post below. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...911&viewfull=1#post6503911.

  3. #20977

    I know the first one

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.
    She strolled west Washington this past summer. Called herself Strawberry. She was fine with coming over. She was calm and friendly. Above average BBBJ catch / spit was $40. Saw her 3 times before she disappeared. I would see her again under the same arrangement. Would not do car play for $60. If you see her have her leave her clothes on. Her body has seen better days.

  4. #20976

    Has anyone taking the plunge?

    I plan on trying this one later on today. She doesn't have reviews anywhere and I haven't seen her pop up in here. Was trying to see if anyone experienced her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161958436

  5. #20975

    Yep, that's Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she might went independent. Saw an ad on LC.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/3179676092

  6. #20974

    Di Kali

    Looks like she might went independent. Saw an ad on LC.

  7. #20973

    Huffing

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    After reading your story on Cali, whoever that is, I think the title of your post should be No joy in mudville. Just curious, was she trying to poop in the tin foil?
    You put a substance on the tinfoil heat it with a lighter or torch and inhale through the rolled up bill or straw.

  8. #20972

    Someone New?

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I didn't find her on any sites other than STG, but can't say that I looked really hard. The first three pics in her ad look really good, then they start falling apart. But, I'm thinking it my be worth a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/069758150488

  9. #20971
    Jesus, yeah. AMPs are relatively consistent these days, but with the house fee tacked on we're almost to DI price levels and it's hard to beat DI service. I just wish they'd put more girls in the downtown area so I don't have to drive as far.

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.

  10. #20970

    Met her

    Quote Originally Posted by IneedAmedic  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/staceybankz-17

    Anyone know anything about Stacy. Found her ad on Tryst, but everything else I see seems to be a little dated. Is she still active? Any reviews? Thanks in advance.
    I met her around 3-4 years ago when I was newer to the hobby. She was expensive and was very much not into the service. Everything covered, made it seem like a chore. She was hot though. I wouldn't do it again personally unless I heard that things changed and she showed a little more interest and enthusiasm.

  11. #20969

    Any info

    Anyone ever seen or know anything about these two?

    Anika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/779551080503

    I remember her being mentioned here before, but not sure if anyone has seen her or has any info on her.

    Jade.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161911500

    Seen her profile before, but don't remember hearing anything on here about her either.

    PM me if need be. Thanks.

  12. #20968

    No Joy in Mudville

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.
    After reading your story on Cali, whoever that is, I think the title of your post should be No joy in mudville. Just curious, was she trying to poop in the tin foil?

  13. #20967

    Mia

    My time with Mia several years ago was less than stellar. At that time she was very thin. Service was terrible and keep asking if I was close. You should be able to find better service even in these lean times. I regret meeting with her. I'm sure you would too.

  14. #20966

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...o/348699504396

    I swear I've seen reviews about her here, but searching for Mia didn't return any results. Anyone seen her recently?
    I'm certain I reviewed or at least commented about a meeting I had in the Spring of 2001. It was OK but a bit strange as she held a pillow over her mouth the entire session. I also recall her getting dressed and ready to leave immediately after we were done and leading me out the door quickly. My guess is she was going to use the cash she just received to go buy something. I did not stick around to see where she went.

  15. #20965

    No joy

    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape