The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 1255 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20996

    Looks TGTBT?

    Just noticed this one. Anyone have an experience with her? Maybe TOFTT. First contact was a quick response, then went quiet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...4/100257643931

  2. #20995
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp  [View Original Post]
    I plan on trying this one later on today. She doesn't have reviews anywhere and I haven't seen her pop up in here. Was trying to see if anyone experienced her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161958436
    I've tried meeting her a few times, but she usually takes to long to respond, so I quit trying.

    She used to work with her aunt that I had seen a couple times.

    I did get introduced to Sarah once when I was seeing her aunt. Her pics are accurate. But I think she was a bit thicker when got a look at her.

  3. #20994

    Thanks anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    If you search for her name in the forums, she has been discussed here recently. I know Sarah is a common name, but I think she has been the only one that has been talked about very recently and not sure if anyone has reviewed her since, even from my own experience, she is a total time waster. Few people have said that so far. I've been ghosted by her a couple times after setting up appointments with her and everything, but maybe someone else has had better luck in terms of seeing her.
    Dang that sucks she seems to have a nice body by the pics. Oh well, greatly appreciate the info good sir.

  4. #20993

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her over the summer. She's real alright, but looks nothing like her pics. Those pics are old. She's 20 lbs heavier. Missing teeth. Apartment had Heavy smell of cigarettes. I told her I forgot my wallet imma go get it at the car and never came back.
    Saw her when she did look like that about 4-5 years ago LOL. Last baby she had ruined that body. The rest has gone downhill as well.

  5. #20992
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    Someone earlier said she was real, best I've got for you.

    If you see her, I would love to know if she's good for a blow and go without leaving me needing a shower afterwards.
    Haha my man, those are the best blow and go's though. Nothing like having swamp ass when you get done getting blown and knowing either she's going to have to change the sheets or somebody is going to be sleeping in the wet spot LOL.

  6. #20991
    Someone earlier said she was real, best I've got for you.

    If you see her, I would love to know if she's good for a blow and go without leaving me needing a shower afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp  [View Original Post]
    I plan on trying this one later on today. She doesn't have reviews anywhere and I haven't seen her pop up in here. Was trying to see if anyone experienced her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161958436

  7. #20990
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicesSlurp  [View Original Post]
    I plan on trying this one later on today. She doesn't have reviews anywhere and I haven't seen her pop up in here. Was trying to see if anyone experienced her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161958436
    If you search for her name in the forums, she has been discussed here recently. I know Sarah is a common name, but I think she has been the only one that has been talked about very recently and not sure if anyone has reviewed her since, even from my own experience, she is a total time waster. Few people have said that so far. I've been ghosted by her a couple times after setting up appointments with her and everything, but maybe someone else has had better luck in terms of seeing her.

  8. #20989

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by JonWW96  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? I didn't find her on any sites other than STG, but can't say that I looked really hard. The first three pics in her ad look really good, then they start falling apart. But, I'm thinking it my be worth a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/069758150488
    Be cautious of this one. I knew I had remembered seeing an ad for her also in Fort Wayne at sometime during my travels there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...k/055848211928

    Also remembered reading a review that someone posted in the Fort Wayne forums about her and being robbed by her as well. Hopefully this below link to the report works, but it's the same chick who actually pulled the ad now from the post below. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...911&viewfull=1#post6503911.

  9. #20988

    I know the first one

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.
    She strolled west Washington this past summer. Called herself Strawberry. She was fine with coming over. She was calm and friendly. Above average BBBJ catch / spit was $40. Saw her 3 times before she disappeared. I would see her again under the same arrangement. Would not do car play for $60. If you see her have her leave her clothes on. Her body has seen better days.

  10. #20987

    Has anyone taking the plunge?

    I plan on trying this one later on today. She doesn't have reviews anywhere and I haven't seen her pop up in here. Was trying to see if anyone experienced her before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161958436

  11. #20986

    Yep, that's Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she might went independent. Saw an ad on LC.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...178/3179676092

  12. #20985

    Di Kali

    Looks like she might went independent. Saw an ad on LC.

  13. #20984

    Huffing

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    After reading your story on Cali, whoever that is, I think the title of your post should be No joy in mudville. Just curious, was she trying to poop in the tin foil?
    You put a substance on the tinfoil heat it with a lighter or torch and inhale through the rolled up bill or straw.

  14. #20983

    Someone New?

    Anyone have any experience with this one? I didn't find her on any sites other than STG, but can't say that I looked really hard. The first three pics in her ad look really good, then they start falling apart. But, I'm thinking it my be worth a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/069758150488

  15. #20982
    Jesus, yeah. AMPs are relatively consistent these days, but with the house fee tacked on we're almost to DI price levels and it's hard to beat DI service. I just wish they'd put more girls in the downtown area so I don't have to drive as far.

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    Rough night really just wanted a BJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161852279

    Easy communication price was fair for looks and age. Got to her apartment complex was waiting for her when a Mexican dude got out of his van and started towards me. I said nope to the nope.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161861386

    Strike number 2. We agreed on 120 for hh with the promise of a 30 $ tip if she swallowed. Half way to her place I try to confirm and she ghosts.

    Started getting desperate so I texted nikkie in beach grove never got a response. Finally broke my own rule and called Cali / Charlotte she's moved to a decent house since getting off lockdown. She was real eager to see me I rolled up and her door was unlocked. She told me to come in. I know she isn't going to rob me and she doesn't have a handler so I did so. Had to walk thru the house to find her and she was on the shitter with a rolled up 20 $ and Tim foil trying to poop. Again I said nope and left. It's starting to seem like the AMPs are the best option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape