Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1742
-
11-25-23 07:24 #332Senior Member

Posts: 246Starting to find a few
Maybe the holidays are helping because after spamming a bunch of these girls with some intro messages I've got about 10 that look like they're willing to play ball. Have a date set up for this week so I will message back with info after it happens to hopefully help some other locals out. Thank god for ASU.
-
11-22-23 12:15 #331Senior Member

Posts: 88She is an OF girl who is expensive. Her IG is urdamagedbarbie. She wants $900 for an hour or two. She is cool playing BBFS but no anal. She can host as well. GPS to the max obviously so never pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 00:44 #330Regular Member

Posts: 2Crissy
Anyone see her yet? She was on my radar in the spring but then disabled her account. I messaged today, haven't heard back yet.
Seems to be willing to get right down to it.
-
11-21-23 21:17 #329Senior Member

Posts: 376Any info on this one? She's real but definitely has high mileage.
-
11-20-23 01:05 #328Senior Member

Posts: 140While that's probably true, it might be a good time if they're single moms. Got to get Christmas presents.
Originally Posted by DesertRat
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 10:58 #327Senior Member

Posts: 1401Bad timing
IMHO this is the worst time to find a sugar baby. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas the young ladies are with their families not sharing their love with us mongers.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 20:07 #326Senior Member

Posts: 246Is the sugar scene dead out here?
I'm used to quite a few sugar babies in the Miami and Central Florida area but it seems like they are few and far between out here. Anybody have any good ones they want to message me about? I will happily send you some if you're ever in Florida as I have several throughout the state. Love the massage joints but would also love to find a couple cute young Arizona hotties to have fun with!
-
11-01-23 02:25 #325Regular Member

Posts: 1New in town
I've been in PHX couple days, I wonder if there are girls who sell content that's customized. If you're petite and no tattoos, or one without the other (No discriminate here xD) I might have an inquiry.
-
10-31-23 17:00 #324Senior Member

Posts: 231Clear your PM. It's full
Clear your PM. It's full.
Originally Posted by CMentado1
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 00:02 #323Regular Member

Posts: 11New to area
I'm new to the area and have met some hot smoking babies. Willing to share information. I look for babies under 25 . Maybe I'll post a review here soon of some of them.
-
10-27-23 22:28 #322Senior Member

Posts: 39She's real absolute smoke show latina has terrible photos but she's a babe in person pricey ytmv we did BBFS no cip which is kind of dumb considering how hard she rides you but she does cim and swallows.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 09:23 #321Senior Member

Posts: 145Maria.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-f1c4aac46c82
Claims to have had only a few arrangements but it feels like I've seen her on here before. She has been pretty elusive pictures are hot but contact has been sporadic.
-
10-07-23 09:52 #320Senior Member

Posts: 376Was on seeking for a long time, any info?
-
10-04-23 17:29 #319Regular Member

Posts: 1A_good_time
A_good_time.
Anyone have any info on this one? Phoenix / Scottsdale area?
-
10-02-23 12:52 #318Senior Member

Posts: 376Not sure if real or fake, she didn't confirm yet.









Reply With Quote






