Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1750
-
12-15-23 01:31 #370Senior Member

Posts: 77Finding socials?
Is there a trick to finding socials easily?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 06:54 #369Senior Member

Posts: 42Damagedbarbie
I have been going back and forth with this one over the past week or so. Started out she wanted 800, I told her way too high. Figured that was it. Then one evening she hits me up and wants to know if I can do 600. I had a few to drink and couldn't drive anywhere, so she suggested she come to me. I ignored her and went to bed. Next morning there is a text from her from midnight offering to do 300. The next day I hit her up and she says she can get together that afternoon for 500. So I bite. When it gets closer to the agreed time, she asks for 600. I reluctantly agree, but then later she asks if I could do 800. I say no way. Last night she asked for 750, I passed. She sounds like a mess. Sent me some nice pics though. She said she was over by Northern and 24th ave. Kinda sketch if you ask me. Maybe someone else will have better luck. Maybe there are guys giving her that much, but I can't imagine many.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 20:48 #368Regular Member

Posts: 14Oh geez. I think she used to babysit my kids.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 18:20 #367Senior Member

Posts: 200Jaceywaceyy: Any Scoop?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-487388d41a55
Anyone been in touch with her? I've ID'd her and validated that she's local. She hasn't been online in six weeks however.
-
12-12-23 16:47 #366Banned Member

Posts: 360We exchanged numbers on the site. Wants 1 k ppm. Said she can negotiate. We haven't met yet. Her leaked photos and videos can be easily found.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 16:16 #365Banned Member

Posts: 360We chatted on the site about a month ago. She said she didn't want intimacy right away so I assumed she want's something online.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 15:13 #364Banned Member

Posts: 360Member Report
VeronicaSugarBaby.
Beautiful eyes. Got that east cost vibe. A bit chunky and a few unnecessary tattoos -but still cute. Good kisser and lots of it. DFK. Very polite and pleasant. 400. BBJ but no cim unless you get to know her. Good head but no shaft licking, ball licking, etc. No DATY. Brings her own condoms. One shot and done kind of girl. No M&G and shows up on time. Very mechanical. Her socials are easy to find, IYKYK. Also has an OF. Will not repeat unless she relaxes her rules.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-8a189bca606e
-
12-12-23 15:02 #363Senior Member

Posts: 376Any Intel? Didn't verify yet if it's her so idk.
-
12-12-23 14:59 #362Banned Member

Posts: 360I read your post and had the same experience. Apparently she "forgot" about our date that we planned the day before. It's too bad, she sent me a lot of nude pics for free. Probably wants attention.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 13:45 #361Banned Member

Posts: 360I checked out her profile. No way in the world her previous SD gave her 600.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 13:44 #360Senior Member

Posts: 200HonestGirl: A Flake Indeed
She's been on the site for at least several years; I tried to meet her twice when we were both based in Minnesota to no avail. See this old post of mine for more detail: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...20#post5307120. Ultimately, the second meeting didn't happen because she reneged on CIP.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 11:41 #359Senior Member

Posts: 200Simplymegan19: Stood Up
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...3ca031014d24f2
She made first contact and seemed like a decent prospect based on photos, verification video, and our straightforward email and text conversation. We set up a meeting for this morning at a coffee shop near ASU and confirmed plans last night. This morning, I let her know when I was on my way but she no-showed. I left after my usual 15-minute grace period.
She claimed to have received 600 PPM in a previous arrangement, adding that she knew that was on the high end of the market. We didn't talk numbers, but I intended to offer half that if we'd hit it off in person.
-
12-11-23 15:56 #358Banned Member

Posts: 360Outrageous PPMs
Here are a few that I passed on. Let me know if you had better luck. Thanks!
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fb5e31db71d5
$600 PPM or $2400 Monthly via text. Gave a sad story about 2 kids, blah blah blah. Looks trashy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-b102dcffee6c
Sexy and young but asking $800 via text. Would go for 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-ef03618cd9be
Butchy but cute. Nice teeth. "used to getting $500" via text. Profile used to list "seeking trans-friendly" maybe a dude?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-6b5eff812abd
Comes as a pair. $1,500-$2000 for each girl. Blonde looks classy, but brunette looks trashy with neck tattoos.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-55183aa88032
$1000 via text.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...1-6672a292245e
Cute but flaky af! Blew me off for $500 via text.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-252d5d7c2c60
Got strong trans vibes with this one. No breasts, covers up Adams apple, heavily heavily perfumed. Offered $300 and didn't even counter offer because she said we weren't even close.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-ceef1fa8d4ae
Offered $300 but she countered with $600 and sent nude photos. I still turned it down.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-270d5f6d5c37
Possible fake. Social search pulls up a guy named "Chris Kirby" Wanted $800.
-
12-11-23 13:33 #357Banned Member

Posts: 360LovelyLinguist.
28 year old graduate school educated blonde. I could've sworn her profile said 29 years old previously so she is probably frauding her age and could very well be in her early 30's.
She's open to meeting for PPM. Just know I did a M&G for lunch to vet her first so I am unsure if you can bypass that with her and just go right to a NSA meetup. My guess is since she's intelligent, has been on SA awhile, and carrys herself confidently you have to at least meetup with her first in a non intimate way. So I would not recommend just messaging outright for a PPM. I was quoted a PPM of 600 via texting after our M&G. I tried to negotiate lower. She declined so I passed on her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8fd4a385a831
You're lucky. She quoted me $800-$1200.
-
12-11-23 12:54 #356Banned Member

Posts: 360We chatted on the site about 5 months ago. She's driving for Uber. A bit old for my tastes so I kind of Ghosted her.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





