Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 398 of 2253 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 448 498 898 1398 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 33785
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27830

    Latinas

    Latinas don't suck. Pros suck (all stripes).

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanairo45  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kamilla in Peabody and the one in Cambridge. They are cheap but it's CBJ, no making out, BBLs, and fake tits.

    Not fun.

  2. #27829

    Latinas suck

    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently because I'm craving a latina and there is nothing around besides TGTBT ads in Davers or Tewksbury. Easy set up in Waltham, she definitely older but really nice. Broken English. BBBJ pretty rough and cfs she will scratch an itch but looking for younger. 2 for hh.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crys69
    I saw Kamilla in Peabody and the one in Cambridge. They are cheap but it's CBJ, no making out, BBLs, and fake tits.

    Not fun.

  3. #27828

    Crystal

    Saw her recently because I'm craving a latina and there is nothing around besides TGTBT ads in Davers or Tewksbury. Easy set up in Waltham, she definitely older but really nice. Broken English. BBBJ pretty rough and cfs she will scratch an itch but looking for younger. 2 for hh.

    https://tryst.link/escort/crys69

  4. #27827

  5. #27826
    Quote Originally Posted by LolipopGuild  [View Original Post]
    Idk. Dude never responded.
    If I didn't respond, its because you didn't make the grade.

  6. #27825

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...d/547447273263

    Any reviews, I will toftt if she responds back today.

  7. #27824
    Quote Originally Posted by Noyes  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about "uncles home" on west squantum?
    Idk. Dude never responded.

  8. #27823

    Dominican Big Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeFire  [View Original Post]
    After reading about the volley ball butt I couldn't help myself. YOLO.

    Was an easy setup for hh at $ 5 damages. Place is clean and safe.

    No attempt at conversation from her as I entered apartment. She just lost her shorts to reveal the big bongos. Started with standing CBJ, but that only is meant to get you hard and onto beating the drum. Had my way getting it from behind with no complaints from her despite me being rough. No real responses from her so expect to just focus on that booty with tats. Tried mish, but didn't want me sucking the man mades which was a turn off. Could only squeeze the the chest and no kissing, but you won't miss kissing this one.

    She was only open to doggy and mish so I went back to pumpin doggy. Honestly lost novelty due to lack of interaction and limitations on positions.

    This Latin lady's behind is only thing of value here. Face is not the highlight. Tits are big, but fake and not well done. Choose qv if at all. Focus on the booty then jet for something else.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...239/9788336764
    Were you able to fuck her on a nice sized queen size bed with decent height off the ground? Or on some couch, chair or something less comfortable? Only ask because I'm real tall and thinking about pulling the trigger on this one and fucking her today. But I want to at least be comfortable while giving her back shots.

    I only need some head and doggy. Only reason why I'm there. She can spare the conversation for somebody else who cares about her problems (I don't). I only need to let out a quick nut then bounce.

    Also, how long did she give you head for before she started to rush you to do doggy? I hate when they complain too. But I know it comes with this hobby of ours.

  9. #27822
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Natick

    Quote Originally Posted by Riman1  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl in Natick last night decent blow did this swirl thing with her tongue witch was nice. Had a good looking set of tits on her cute butt. Just did a blow cost 1* Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757
    "Good looking set of tits on her cute butt" . . . How does that even work? Tits on a butt? What happens if you happen to be sucking on her nips when she lets out a fart? . . .

    (Sorry. I couldn't resist.).

  10. #27821
    Quote Originally Posted by VTDude88  [View Original Post]
    Kara is one of my favorites, I've known her for awhile and she never seems to disapoint, she always brings her A game, so if anyone is looking for an amazing BBBJ or GFE look no further, she is the best for a reason and if you treat her well she will treat you well too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...i/543367024486
    Wow. For a moment there, I thought that was SW Kass. Does she do BBFS? What's the rate?

  11. #27820
    Quote Originally Posted by LolipopGuild  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this lady? Talked to her a bit last week but couldn't get a read on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161409721
    Wow know this girl irl, I knew she was kinda down on her shit but don't know she turned to this. Anyway I'd see her if I was you. I got head from her twice before she's lit, got videos both times also. Of course YMMV.

    I’d go easy with her when it comes to deepthroat, I made her throw up before.

    RT.

  12. #27819

    Kara is a queen

    Kara is one of my favorites, I've known her for awhile and she never seems to disapoint, she always brings her A game, so if anyone is looking for an amazing BBBJ or GFE look no further, she is the best for a reason and if you treat her well she will treat you well too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...i/543367024486

  13. #27818

    So what are all these ways to verify accuracy of ad pics?

    Many of them change numbers frequently and don't use real names. The common scenario is they use their own pics but they're from good angles from their glory days. With technology they often look even nicer from essentially digital plastic surgery. If they even send a confirmation pic it's sometimes not what was asked. The list goes on and on. Seems like verification should be a 101 class for this in this day and age.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Wym blackmail? You didn't even compensate her for her time and travel? That's just rude af. You think her pics were not a true representation? You know that there's a lot of ways to protect yourself from that possibility right? From what I can tell, it seems you chose to trust her and see her without taking those precautions. I know her to be a good person. If you didn't think the original agreement was fair you could have renegotiated or at least compensated her for her troubles. I will say that she was clean when I saw her so maybe I have a skewed view. She tells me she's clean again now, but who can say for sure.

  14. #27817

    Natick

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    $100 for a car BBBJ?
    Drove there and she stood me up. Don't waste your time.

  15. #27816
    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    Seriously your a simp. Why would he give this drug addict any money at all for her time when he bailed on her because she's beyond disgusting. Good for him to say fuck this and bail then other dudes here who just go through with it and complain later about how it was a waste of money. Give her money for time and travel. Please there drug addicted prostitutes not your friends, I would have a gave her shit as well except a fuck you and have a nice day.
    Thank you to Mr. Acknowledgeme for the common sense here. The purpose of my post was to share my experience with all of you, and let you decide for yourselves. If you want a low energy drug addict, this girl is for you. If not, don't pay for it. I'm not here to persuade or dissuade you from purchasing what you'd like. Just wanted to share what you are getting with this one. Good luck, Boston. Let me know if I can help in north Florida or South Georgia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape