Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 33769
-
12-15-23 07:17 #27844Regular Member

Posts: 4Ariana
She's a former stripper. She is thoroughly delightful in her performance and other interactions. And boy howdy, she is tight. And let's not forget, a great kisser to but, passionate, full engagement and intertwining of the tongues. Delightful in all respects. Overall a great experience!
https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/ariana/
-
12-14-23 17:19 #27843Senior Member

Posts: 95Summer
She started at $350 Hr, when I hesitated she went to $300 then $275.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
Outcall Only.
Seemed like a Scam to me.
So I passes.
-
12-14-23 17:15 #27842Senior Member

Posts: 153Summer
Haven't tried her but holy shit she's fucking hot!
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 17:01 #27841Senior Member

Posts: 203Summer
Has anyone tried this one? I don't normally go for this type but I'm curious.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/156509499564
-
12-14-23 13:08 #27840Senior Member

Posts: 1734You missed my point. I was just incredulous someone would pay $100 for a car BJ.
Originally Posted by Kanairo45
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:29 #27839Senior Member

Posts: 154Shay
Hello All,
I'm thinking of visiting her later today after work. Just wondering if anybody has seen her. I've searched on here but nothing came up for her. Thank you for any help.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161948245
-
12-14-23 07:08 #27838Senior Member

Posts: 1811Sexi Lexi
There are reports throughout this board of several girls using some combination or permutation of Lexi, Lexy, Sexy Lexy, Sexy Lexi or whatever. Here we have a Sexi Lexi. She started posting very recently and the phone number has very little online footprint. Has anyone seen this lady? I like the fact that she actually speaks English. I thought she might be visiting, but the area code is local. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161929685
-
12-14-23 05:52 #27837Senior Member

Posts: 3853I never had fun with Latinas. They are only eye candy and nothing more. If I were to see one again in the the future, I would ask them to dance for me first to enjoy the view before pounding them. Everything for me was all covered, no emotion. The only good thing from the experience is that they can take a serious pounding. They enjoy that because you cum quicker so the job is done.
Originally Posted by Kanairo45
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 00:26 #27836Senior Member

Posts: 931I should say, if I didn't respond, you didn't make the cut.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
Since I didn't want this one run into the ground while I was still enjoying her, I'm being judicious with how many people get the details. People who provided good info in trade, or were more contributing than others got priority.
-
12-13-23 21:00 #27835Senior Member

Posts: 2109Latinas
Latinas don't suck. Pros suck (all stripes).
Originally Posted by Kanairo45
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 19:30 #27834Senior Member

Posts: 41Latinas suck
I saw Kamilla in Peabody and the one in Cambridge. They are cheap but it's CBJ, no making out, BBLs, and fake tits.
Originally Posted by Rion75
[View Original Post]
Not fun.
-
12-13-23 16:23 #27833Senior Member

Posts: 213Crystal
Saw her recently because I'm craving a latina and there is nothing around besides TGTBT ads in Davers or Tewksbury. Easy set up in Waltham, she definitely older but really nice. Broken English. BBBJ pretty rough and cfs she will scratch an itch but looking for younger. 2 for hh.
https://tryst.link/escort/crys69
-
12-13-23 11:42 #27832Senior Member

Posts: 409Pamela
Any intel on Pamela?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161917961
-
12-13-23 09:46 #27831Senior Member

Posts: 931If I didn't respond, its because you didn't make the grade.
Originally Posted by LolipopGuild
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 08:08 #27830Senior Member

Posts: 213Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...d/547447273263
Any reviews, I will toftt if she responds back today.









Reply With Quote




