Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 33767
-
12-05-23 18:33 #27767Senior Member

Posts: 3853Anything bare? Surprised that her rates are reasonable considering that she's done everything in the modeling industry. I get it that she's older. But that doesn't stop me from going as long as she does it without a rubber.
Originally Posted by BadManBoston
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 11:50 #27766Senior Member

Posts: 172Busty Brianna
She is old enough that she doesn't look anything like hers pics. And she is bigger everywhere.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few years back while going through a big tit phase. I promised myself to see every scoreland model that came to town. When she opened the door, I had serious second thoughts, but figured what the hell. Session wasn't too good.
Moments later, back in my car I had a pause for introspection and thought, what did I just do? I just did an old fat grandmother.
It was a low point for sure. I think it ended my big tit phase.
Now I'm in a stripper in the ass phase.
-
12-05-23 10:08 #27765Senior Member

Posts: 134I saw her recently in Mansfield. She has two cats and two ferrets in the room with her. Her skin is not blemish free. But as said below, she likes it rough and in the ass.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 09:12 #27764Senior Member

Posts: 736Everyone of those pics looks like a scan of an old photograph. I imagine they are all 25 years old or older.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 01:16 #27763Senior Member

Posts: 931Busty Brianna
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...5180.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
She's back it looks like. One pic looks very vaseline-lensed but how granny is she?
-
12-04-23 18:25 #27762Senior Member

Posts: 3853Everything covered per her ad. Is she worth it?
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 11:35 #27761Senior Member

Posts: 736Perfection
I saw Marcele on Saturday night and lets just say I am glad I don't work in Waltham anymore because I would go broke. Super hot, body is all natural and insane. Great BBBJ, FS was covered but enthusiastic with any position you want. She offers anal, but I was in a rush and didn't partake. Only downside is she does use a good amount of fragrance so leave time to air out.
Originally Posted by SoapBerry
[View Original Post]
$250 for hhr.
-
12-04-23 10:35 #27760Senior Member

Posts: 574One of my favorite ladies to fuck. Maybe I'll give her a call this week.
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 06:23 #27759Regular Member

Posts: 13Are we talking about "uncles home" on west squantum?
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 05:10 #27758Senior Member

Posts: 75Sami
Anybody seen this lady? Talked to her a bit last week but couldn't get a read on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161409721
-
12-03-23 22:06 #27757Senior Member

Posts: 663Not everyone's ideal dream but
But loves it rough and Greek if those are your things.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 18:56 #27756Senior Member

Posts: 95She told me that FS may be available after a few dates for $350 But No Kissing or DATY.
Originally Posted by HunneMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 16:15 #27755Senior Member

Posts: 60Chelsea
She is not in Boston any longer. To bad would have loved to seen her.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 21:13 #27754Senior Member

Posts: 2682Yeah, that was her name, I remember now. I remember she has a nice Medusa tattoo on one arm.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-02-23 19:52 #27753Senior Member

Posts: 4545You paid that much just for BBBJ? He ask if there was FS and you don't mention that.
Originally Posted by Voyager69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





