Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 936 1436 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30789

    Marcella Verdi

    Wow! Beautiful, sexy dynamite package and great time. Her price is high but worth every dime. Tryst. Link.

    https://tryst.link. Richmond.


    Tryst. Link: Find independent escorts.

  2. #30788
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    If it's not her, she's a dead ringer for her, LOL.
    Dead ringer. I say that because towards the end of the video you can see part of a tattoo on her back by the shoulder blade, don't recall her having any.

  3. #30787

    Agree in part

    I do agree with you that is the case with providers who get called out for wasting time, no-shows, scams and robs. They are removing reviews to avoid people knowing the truth. My experience with providers I have met through P411, Tryst or EROs is that they removed reviews because they simply did not need them anymore for their business. Many had 100's of stellar reviews with a few disgruntled one offs that stuck out. It would not make sense for them to remove all their good standings and reviews to hide a few. I am comfortable seeing providers with no reviews. If the experience is not what I was looking for I will not repeat.

    Like I have said before I am just trying to have fun!

  4. #30786

    Pixels

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this randomly. Is it her? Looks like her.

    https://www.borwap.pro/crack-*****-e...322586115.html
    Pixels! That's a lot of camera equipment to setup, you certainly have to be planning that out with the lady.

  5. #30785

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpsquared  [View Original Post]
    Ran across this randomly. Is it her? Looks like her.

    https://www.borwap.pro/crack-*****-e...322586115.html
    If it's not her, she's a dead ringer for her, LOL.

  6. #30784

    Chloe

    Had a nice car date dream with Chloe on Sunday in the rain. Comms were easy, she gave me her street address and I parked at the dead end of her street. She hopped in and gave me a very nice BBBJCIM. She didn't mind any of the finger action that I was giving her and she was very wet. No issues, I will repeat.

  7. #30783

    Staxx

    Ran across this randomly. Is it her? Looks like her.

    https://www.borwap.pro/crack-*****-e...322586115.html

  8. #30782

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I can see one guy making a story up. But not a dozen and several long term seniors like me. She is cute but she is not worth risking your life over. Your explanation of her only robbing "bad" guys doesn't make sense because those are the guys who she would not mess with... If the guys made her unsafe, obviously she wouldn't feel safe enough to rob them. While none of that is remotely logical, even her junkie ass wouldn't do that. While she tried to rob me, another guy told me she threatened to tell uncle he forced her to fuck if he called uncle on her and the pimp assaulting and robbing him! So she is robbing and assaulting people with her junkie pimp and threatening them with grape accusations with the uncle afterwards. Keep playing with fire and you will get burned. She is not cute enough to deal with that.
    I never denied any claim other the police refund story. All I am saying is my experiences with her have been positive.

  9. #30781
    Quote Originally Posted by JayWeb78  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wrong answer. I'm a male, just a gentleman who respects women and their wishes. If a provider has a no review policy not writing a review demonstrates that respect. My thought is that this is a whole lot more fun if providers and their clients share a mutual respect for each other, but maybe that's just me.
    Honestly that's just a cop out. They do this to make money, reviews bring clients. Bad reviews actively cause people to avoid you.

    Good reviews = money. Bad reviews = no money.

    Anonymity is somewhere in the middle.

    It's just logic that removing reviews is simply to avoid people. Knowing the truth.

  10. #30780

    Faye Taylor

    Has anybody had any info about Faye Taylor on Tryst? Looking for a kinky quality meet.

  11. #30779
    Interested in trying out SirensVA one of these days. Can anyone share some info on what they provide and how much I can be expected to shell out? (I saw that it costs 240 for them to come, but on average how much tip is needed?

  12. #30778

    Lauren K

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWeb78  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wrong answer. I'm a male, just a gentleman who respects women and their wishes. If a provider has a no review policy not writing a review demonstrates that respect. My thought is that this is a whole lot more fun if providers and their clients share a mutual respect for each other, but maybe that's just me.
    Dude if you miss her so much then go see her in NYC. Not sure why all the drama, her Tryst profile was not so hard to find. Glad to help you out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laurenk

  13. #30777
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    I have no reason to lie on this forum. I WAS having great stays with Nikki not a single issue multiple visits but monkey is real and they will say and do anything once it's there. I know what I saw and I wasn't going to put myself at risk. Like another member said she could have been pulling something stupid or not. I trusted my gut and didn't risk it. Ain't not pussy out there worth getting hurt over.
    Saw her today. She was eager to please and got in any position I asked for. She didn't try to rip me off but that motel is definitely a place to get ripped off or worse at. I liked her but the smoke smell in her room is too much for me.

  14. #30776

    Dozen or more guys didn't make it up.

    I can see one guy making a story up. But not a dozen and several long term seniors like me. She is cute but she is not worth risking your life over. Your explanation of her only robbing "bad" guys doesn't make sense because those are the guys who she would not mess with... If the guys made her unsafe, obviously she wouldn't feel safe enough to rob them. While none of that is remotely logical, even her junkie ass wouldn't do that. While she tried to rob me, another guy told me she threatened to tell uncle he forced her to fuck if he called uncle on her and the pimp assaulting and robbing him! So she is robbing and assaulting people with her junkie pimp and threatening them with grape accusations with the uncle afterwards. Keep playing with fire and you will get burned. She is not cute enough to deal with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KornTrash  [View Original Post]
    Well she has never robbed me. Other mongors have said they have had no problems with her while others have. My experience is she has treated me well. So I am just speaking on my experience. Also one mongor who was robbed, the cops gave him some of his money back? She has treated me well and I will support her until she treats me otherwise. And it's not like all mongors are good guys. Girls on c Ave and have told me about raps and a white van that hurts woman. So let's not act like everyone is a good guy or girl in the hustle game.

  15. #30775

    With all Due Respect

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Just looking at their post history, that's a lady provider. The delisting themselves is hilarious "I no longer participate in reviews. " Hey, genius, reviews don't require the provider to participate in the process. This tells you the reviews on TER and other sites are not to be trusted.
    Nope, wrong answer. I'm a male, just a gentleman who respects women and their wishes. If a provider has a no review policy not writing a review demonstrates that respect. My thought is that this is a whole lot more fun if providers and their clients share a mutual respect for each other, but maybe that's just me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape