Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 37316
-
12-13-23 22:43 #30791Senior Member

Posts: 57Your experience?
Not sure what success you guys have had with her but she wanted me to send payment when she was in parking lot of hotel. This was after buying content for verification. I was fine with that part but there's nothing to stop her from leaving once she has my money. Apparently me telling her I'd send the rest when she was at my hotel room wasn't good enough and decided not to show. Heads up fellas.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...i/777316153387
-
12-13-23 21:01 #30790Senior Member

Posts: 170Nikki Update
Ok Team,
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
I may be late on this particular thread, but I must jump in here. I went to see Nikki today because the lack of good providers and chicks at the local AMPs has been hit or miss for the past several months. It is downright frustrating, to say the least.
Moving on. I contacted Nikki, set a time, and encouraged her to air out and freshen up the room before I arrived. I arrived at the Diamond without any issues and went to the room. She hugged me at the door and informed me that she had just showered and cleaned / aired out the room. We chatted for a bit and then started with some BJ on her knees with plenty of eye action and went in for the main event. She came hard twice, and I busted a good nut, and we chilled for a bit. Nikki then informed me that she had a male roommate staying with her until January (when he will get his own place? I noticed the size 10 sneakers on the other side of the bed. As I walked out, I saw her communicating with a familiar guy from a previous visit and a woman at the foot of the steps that apparently she shooshed away while we were having fun.
Apparently, Nikki has a roommate, which probably would account for the fellow monger who saw two people enter her room and reported a potential setup. Fellas, be safe out here. If you don't like carrying CCW, think about other options, such as expandable batons, bowie knives, and stun guns. I have seen plenty of providers in the RVA over the past two years step up their safety and employ these options or, at minimum, keep them available near nightstands, underneath beds, etc.
I plan to add Nikki back on rotation; there are just not enough reliable providers out here worth the non-rushed time you get with her.
FF OUT!
-
12-13-23 18:58 #30789Senior Member

Posts: 31Marcella Verdi
Wow! Beautiful, sexy dynamite package and great time. Her price is high but worth every dime. Tryst. Link.
https://tryst.link. Richmond.
Tryst. Link: Find independent escorts.
-
12-13-23 15:09 #30788Senior Member

Posts: 371Dead ringer. I say that because towards the end of the video you can see part of a tattoo on her back by the shoulder blade, don't recall her having any.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 13:21 #30787Regular Member

Posts: 9Agree in part
I do agree with you that is the case with providers who get called out for wasting time, no-shows, scams and robs. They are removing reviews to avoid people knowing the truth. My experience with providers I have met through P411, Tryst or EROs is that they removed reviews because they simply did not need them anymore for their business. Many had 100's of stellar reviews with a few disgruntled one offs that stuck out. It would not make sense for them to remove all their good standings and reviews to hide a few. I am comfortable seeing providers with no reviews. If the experience is not what I was looking for I will not repeat.
Like I have said before I am just trying to have fun!
-
12-13-23 11:29 #30786Senior Member

Posts: 1333Pixels
Pixels! That's a lot of camera equipment to setup, you certainly have to be planning that out with the lady.
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 08:25 #30785Senior Member

Posts: 577Staxx
If it's not her, she's a dead ringer for her, LOL.
Originally Posted by Gpsquared
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 08:20 #30784Senior Member

Posts: 353Chloe
Had a nice car date dream with Chloe on Sunday in the rain. Comms were easy, she gave me her street address and I parked at the dead end of her street. She hopped in and gave me a very nice BBBJCIM. She didn't mind any of the finger action that I was giving her and she was very wet. No issues, I will repeat.
-
12-13-23 08:03 #30783Senior Member

Posts: 271Staxx
Ran across this randomly. Is it her? Looks like her.
https://www.borwap.pro/crack-*****-e...322586115.html
-
12-13-23 07:58 #30782Banned Member

Posts: 242Well.
I never denied any claim other the police refund story. All I am saying is my experiences with her have been positive.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 00:27 #30781Senior Member

Posts: 371Honestly that's just a cop out. They do this to make money, reviews bring clients. Bad reviews actively cause people to avoid you.
Originally Posted by JayWeb78
[View Original Post]
Good reviews = money. Bad reviews = no money.
Anonymity is somewhere in the middle.
It's just logic that removing reviews is simply to avoid people. Knowing the truth.
-
12-12-23 23:12 #30780Senior Member

Posts: 31Faye Taylor
Has anybody had any info about Faye Taylor on Tryst? Looking for a kinky quality meet.
-
12-12-23 22:25 #30779Senior Member

Posts: 42Interested in trying out SirensVA one of these days. Can anyone share some info on what they provide and how much I can be expected to shell out? (I saw that it costs 240 for them to come, but on average how much tip is needed?
-
12-12-23 21:38 #30778Senior Member

Posts: 148Lauren K
Dude if you miss her so much then go see her in NYC. Not sure why all the drama, her Tryst profile was not so hard to find. Glad to help you out.
Originally Posted by JayWeb78
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/laurenk
-
12-12-23 19:23 #30777Senior Member

Posts: 917Saw her today. She was eager to please and got in any position I asked for. She didn't try to rip me off but that motel is definitely a place to get ripped off or worse at. I liked her but the smoke smell in her room is too much for me.
Originally Posted by NeedPleasing
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




