Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4446
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucio450  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she has a TER?
    I don't recall her TER views. But I visited her a very long time ago, photos are different, but if it's the same LA Ruby, she was the first of many at LTLV where the provider started to short change my hour. And she was very jumpy checking to make sure the hat was on and one time I pulled out as we were not quite in rhythm during DS and she was doublechecking if I didn't pull the hat off or not, before entering, both by feel and looking. So I'm guessing someone else did that to her and she was being cautious.

    But it's been months since I used LTLV because of the short timing the girls do.

  2. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    5'1" and 118 pounds is a BMI of 22.3. The normal range is 18.5 to 24.9. For a 5'1" girl to be underweight, she would have to weigh less than 98 pounds. Overweight would be over 132 pounds. Obese would be 159 and up.
    You neglected to mention the lower range of normal is 100 lbs. , so by that standard she is 18 lbs. More which for me is too thick. For the guys I know, one of the endearing qualities of Asian women is their propensity to be petite and slim. Having stated that, even 100 lbs. Would be upper limits of normal. Obviously, we have different standards. Makes the world go around.

  3. #4444

    La rubi

    Does anyone know if she has a TER?

  4. #4443

    She is not fat.

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    5'1" and 118 pounds is a BMI of 22.3. The normal range is 18.5 to 24.9. For a 5'1" girl to be underweight, she would have to weigh less than 98 pounds. Overweight would be over 132 pounds. Obese would be 159 and up.
    If it's the same Molly from a month or two ago, I don't think of her as fat (5'1" 118 pounds). A small stomach, yeah, junk in the trunk and the view from behind while DS, hell yes. She spoke English well so if the original poster's stance of a hard pass, then you are missing out on a very good provider that makes you feel great.

    Fat would be cottage cheese thighs.

  5. #4442

    That's normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineDining  [View Original Post]
    5'1" 118 pounds.
    5'1" and 118 pounds is a BMI of 22.3. The normal range is 18.5 to 24.9. For a 5'1" girl to be underweight, she would have to weigh less than 98 pounds. Overweight would be over 132 pounds. Obese would be 159 and up.

  6. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by MrmikeUcla  [View Original Post]
    Wow are the pics real or same Asian agency fakes? If real she's f-ken hot! Also what was price for BBFS?
    420 bbfscip, she was very cose to the pics maybe a slight touch up but yes very like the pics, she wasnt not fat either.

  7. #4440

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by FineDining  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of the plus size (otherwise known as curvy) Korean girls in town; and they keep asking for more money. 5'1" 118 pounds. Hard pass!
    Stay away from Molly. She's fat some mongers will say she's curvy. But in fact she's Fat.

  8. #4439
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    La Ruby

    She is back for all your ass lovers.

  9. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by BingeMadman  [View Original Post]
    https://www.vegasasian.club/rebeca

    I got to experience her on Tuesday and OMG she was amazing. One of the best I have had. Great kissing and amazing DTBBJ, excellent BBFSCIP. Yes I have used VAC, Little Tokyo and even the service that shall not be named (actually tried that service on Tuesday as well and it was not great).

    Rebeca was one of the best I have had in my multiple trips to Sin City she exceeded expectations and was a lot of fun Enjoy Gents and I'm glad I didn't live there otherwise I might her see a lot.

    Best.

    Binge.
    I'm tired of the plus size (otherwise known as curvy) Korean girls in town; and they keep asking for more money. 5'1" 118 pounds. Hard pass!

  10. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by BingeMadman  [View Original Post]
    https://www.vegasasian.club/rebeca

    I got to experience her on Tuesday and OMG she was amazing. One of the best I have had. Great kissing and amazing DTBBJ, excellent BBFSCIP. Yes I have used VAC, Little Tokyo and even the service that shall not be named (actually tried that service on Tuesday as well and it was not great).

    Rebeca was one of the best I have had in my multiple trips to Sin City she exceeded expectations and was a lot of fun Enjoy Gents and I'm glad I didn't live there otherwise I might her see a lot.

    Best.

    Binge.
    Wow are the pics real or same Asian agency fakes? If real she's f-ken hot! Also what was price for BBFS?

  11. #4436

    Suggestions

    Flying into Vegas in a week and wanting to get some updated suggestions on who to see when I am in town, either through LTLV or VAC. I had looked to book Miso but she currently seems MIA, so any good suggestions would be great.

  12. #4435

    Mira from VAC

    Saw Mira a few days ago. Looks wise she's young but not the most attractive. 6/10 She's not exactly a spinner at around 5'5 120 lbs.

    She makes up for it in service and enthusiasm. Very nice and personable despite the language barrier I would rate her overall service 8.5/10.

    Would I repeat? Maybe, I don't go often and there's just so many to try out.

  13. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I don't do many repeats at these agencies, but I once had a girl who I enjoyed so much that I booked a second session for two hours.
    Who was this special lady?

  14. #4433

    I've done a two hour session

    Quote Originally Posted by DaDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if these girls do longer sessions?
    I don't do many repeats at these agencies, but I once had a girl who I enjoyed so much that I booked a second session for two hours.

  15. #4432

    Good intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Daijiro  [View Original Post]
    Treat them nice, I'm learning Korean so they appreciate I'm trying to make an effort to be friendly. I got around 15-20 minutes over the hour and a 3rd pop. But I highly doubt you will get an extra hour or two for the price of one. You can schedule 2-3 hours even over night with the booker, but it's going to cost you for their time.
    Appreciate the feedback. I'm also trying to learn some Korean but I definitely learn languages slow.

    Anyone have recommendations for a K girl with decent English? Would be preferred if I can have a girl who I can keep up a convo with if I'm going to spend that much time with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape