Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 8121
-
12-12-23 19:57 #4446Banned Member

Posts: 179I don't recall her TER views. But I visited her a very long time ago, photos are different, but if it's the same LA Ruby, she was the first of many at LTLV where the provider started to short change my hour. And she was very jumpy checking to make sure the hat was on and one time I pulled out as we were not quite in rhythm during DS and she was doublechecking if I didn't pull the hat off or not, before entering, both by feel and looking. So I'm guessing someone else did that to her and she was being cautious.
Originally Posted by Sucio450
[View Original Post]
But it's been months since I used LTLV because of the short timing the girls do.
-
12-12-23 17:12 #4445Banned Member

Posts: 139You neglected to mention the lower range of normal is 100 lbs. , so by that standard she is 18 lbs. More which for me is too thick. For the guys I know, one of the endearing qualities of Asian women is their propensity to be petite and slim. Having stated that, even 100 lbs. Would be upper limits of normal. Obviously, we have different standards. Makes the world go around.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 17:02 #4444Regular Member

Posts: 11La rubi
Does anyone know if she has a TER?
-
12-12-23 15:53 #4443Banned Member

Posts: 179She is not fat.
If it's the same Molly from a month or two ago, I don't think of her as fat (5'1" 118 pounds). A small stomach, yeah, junk in the trunk and the view from behind while DS, hell yes. She spoke English well so if the original poster's stance of a hard pass, then you are missing out on a very good provider that makes you feel great.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
Fat would be cottage cheese thighs.
-
12-12-23 15:23 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 99That's normal.
5'1" and 118 pounds is a BMI of 22.3. The normal range is 18.5 to 24.9. For a 5'1" girl to be underweight, she would have to weigh less than 98 pounds. Overweight would be over 132 pounds. Obese would be 159 and up.
Originally Posted by FineDining
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 11:09 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 27420 bbfscip, she was very cose to the pics maybe a slight touch up but yes very like the pics, she wasnt not fat either.
Originally Posted by MrmikeUcla
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 09:02 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 297Stay away
Stay away from Molly. She's fat some mongers will say she's curvy. But in fact she's Fat.
Originally Posted by FineDining
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 01:04 #4439Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276La Ruby
She is back for all your ass lovers.
-
12-11-23 22:51 #4438Banned Member

Posts: 139I'm tired of the plus size (otherwise known as curvy) Korean girls in town; and they keep asking for more money. 5'1" 118 pounds. Hard pass!
Originally Posted by BingeMadman
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 18:53 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 56Wow are the pics real or same Asian agency fakes? If real she's f-ken hot! Also what was price for BBFS?
Originally Posted by BingeMadman
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 16:26 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 131Suggestions
Flying into Vegas in a week and wanting to get some updated suggestions on who to see when I am in town, either through LTLV or VAC. I had looked to book Miso but she currently seems MIA, so any good suggestions would be great.
-
12-11-23 14:55 #4435Regular Member

Posts: 23Mira from VAC
Saw Mira a few days ago. Looks wise she's young but not the most attractive. 6/10 She's not exactly a spinner at around 5'5 120 lbs.
She makes up for it in service and enthusiasm. Very nice and personable despite the language barrier I would rate her overall service 8.5/10.
Would I repeat? Maybe, I don't go often and there's just so many to try out.
-
12-10-23 19:00 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 96Who was this special lady?
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 00:04 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 99I've done a two hour session
I don't do many repeats at these agencies, but I once had a girl who I enjoyed so much that I booked a second session for two hours.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 15:07 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 37Good intel
Appreciate the feedback. I'm also trying to learn some Korean but I definitely learn languages slow.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
Anyone have recommendations for a K girl with decent English? Would be preferred if I can have a girl who I can keep up a convo with if I'm going to spend that much time with them.









Reply With Quote





