Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 615 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8219
    Quote Originally Posted by RockaBillyRiot  [View Original Post]
    Found three $200 dreams. This is how I'm going to spend my weekend. LOL.

    I'll report back afterwards.
    Jeeze ya got to share 😂 all I've been hearing is 500.

  2. #8218

    Three in a row!

    Found three $200 dreams. This is how I'm going to spend my weekend. LOL.

    I'll report back afterwards.

  3. #8217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    FeminineBeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting. She seems open to make the trip but wants 500 PPM.
    Prepayment or with a deposit? Wisconsin is a pretty long drive.

    BAM.

  4. #8216

    FeminineBeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    I've been chatting. She seems open to make the trip but wants 500 PPM.
    I have also been in discussion, also requested 500 ppm. Reluctant to move to snap which is always a red flag for me, as that is good way for me to verify.

    Also following up on prior post. Grab my attention. Confirmed is real and in Cincy area. However is not responsive, likely will be time waster or strictly online.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb

  5. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have some of her SM / PII. She does not live around here. She might have moved here recently for grad school but approach with caution.

    BAM
    I've been chatting. She seems open to make the trip but wants 500 PPM.

  6. #8214

    Sybaric6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Manface there is worth $600 like I'm 25 years old.
    Much appreciated guys, at that price point I'll prob pass. She did mention she was able to host for anyone else interested.

  7. #8213

    Sybaric6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginzo666  [View Original Post]
    Manface there is worth $600 like I'm 25 years old.
    Much appreciated guys, at that price point I'll prob pass. She did mention she was able to host for anyone else interested.

  8. #8212

    $600

    Quote Originally Posted by Decatur21  [View Original Post]
    She's a stripper wanting 600 ppm. Got serious ***** vibes from her.
    Manface there is worth $600 like I'm 25 years old.

  9. #8211
    Quote Originally Posted by Weekender69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one?
    She's a stripper wanting 600 ppm. Got serious ***** vibes from her.

  10. #8210

    Grab my attention

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this one? I just connected with her on Snap seems reluctant to engage more.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb
    She's almost definitely a scammer, bro. "Virtual until trust is built" Translation: She's going to see what she can scam out of you before you finally figure out she's never going to meet up. Block her ass and move on.

  11. #8209

    Grab My Attention

    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessBanquet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with this one? I just connected with her on Snap seems reluctant to engage more.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb
    Profile says in headline: Virtual until trust is built.

    That alone should be enough to know its a scam.

    Then all the profile comments about being spoiled.

  12. #8208

    Grab my attention

    Anyone have any experiences with this one? I just connected with her on Snap seems reluctant to engage more.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0c3149a43bdb

  13. #8207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    FeminineBeauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Anvil  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-69202d6c53e3

    Seems ready to roll. Any info. PM fine.
    I have some of her SM / PII. She does not live around here. She might have moved here recently for grad school but approach with caution.

    BAM

  14. #8206

    Sybartic6

    Anyone have any info on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12D1E758-31CB-4ECD-9091-F28BF1381B82.jpg‎  

  15. #8205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Feminine beauty

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-69202d6c53e3

    Seems ready to roll. Any info. PM fine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape