Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 24695
-
12-08-23 17:54 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 38PLM Brea
So had a meeting Brea today. And wow she is fantastic, smart, sensual, understanding, beautiful, and all around a wonderful person. Her and I have similar mindsets and virtues that we really clicked together. 175 as normal, got the PLM handshake at the end and DATY. All and all, definitely going to see her again.
-
12-08-23 13:42 #21784Senior Member

Posts: 38Thank you for your service. I'll put this one in the scammer bin.
Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 13:04 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 301Couple Things I Know
The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:00 #21782Senior Member

Posts: 1744Zen
I am going to suggest you search this thread for zen.
Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:58 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 489Hana
Made an appointment she wants half deposit so I said no to a possible deposit scam.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:49 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 1744Image search
Google image search is built into Chrome and Edge. Just right click on an image and chose search the web. For this girl, she comes up as from Little Rock and has done some traveling. Multiple cities spread out isn't a red flag. Memphis, Las Vegas, Maimi, and St. Louis this week is.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
REMINDER: AMPs do not use real pictures. If you search on an image from an AMP, you will find the site they lifted the image from.
-
12-08-23 10:35 #21779Banned Member

Posts: 175She Is in Hartford Today
And Albany and a few other locations.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:10 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 38I did a reverse google search using tiny eye and I got no results. I'm thinking it's real but I'm still skeptical about it cause what you said is right.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 09:54 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 222My gut tells me fake but I wish she were real. I'm not sure how to do google searches for pics. The ad is kind of sporadic and it mentions she has huge tits. From the pics, those are a small C cup at best. Hopefully she's real though.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 01:11 #21776Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone see Ci Ci?
I would like to see CiCi, formerly with Classic and the one on Barrett Station. Is she still in the area?
-
12-07-23 22:44 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 38Hana
Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.
Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html
-
12-07-23 17:27 #21774Regular Member

Posts: 23More Information
More info please.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 12:18 #21773Senior Member

Posts: 38Yeah, I'm going to be hopeful about Brea but if she isn't available, I've been eyeing Savannah too.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 10:17 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 1744Working PLM
After you have booked once, you are on the preferred list. You can text for the next day. I am not going to say regulars bump newbies, but once you are a customer, you don't need to find out. The good news is, any of the girls is going to provide the PLM handshake.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 23:18 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 411Try one of the others. You'll get a date quicker. Brea is pretty popular.
Originally Posted by Absolute18
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





